剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:迈阿密(2002) | 导航列表
通过CT扫瞄 我发现一处已经存在的伤口
On the CT scan, I found a preexisting injury.
耳骨的中部断裂过
Disruption of the middle ear bones.
这和噪声引发的创伤不符
It's not consistent with noise trauma.
医生你的意思是
Well, what does that mean?
我是说 如果不是在爆♥炸♥前发生的话
I mean, if it didn't happen during the explosion,
那我的耳骨是啥时候断的
when could it have happened?
你最近头部受过伤吗
Have you suffered a head injury recently?
没有
No.
我♥干♥医生有十多年
I've been doing this for a little over ten years,
三分之二的耳蜗震荡患者是女性
and two out of every three cochlear concussions
都是由掌掴造成的
I come across are women, caused by a hand slap.
好吧
Okay.
我是女人 这很明显 但
I'm a woman, obviously, but, um...
没有发生过那种事情 所以
there's nothing like that, so...
我的职业很危险
I'm in a very dangerous line of work.
并且 如果我以前有过 有过脑震荡
A-And besides, if I had had this, this concussion before,
为什么我没有一点症状呢
then why didn't I have any symptoms?
不是所有的伤害能立即显现
They're not always immediate.
我有那些愿意倾听的人的电♥话♥
I have phone numbers of people who will listen.
如果你有需要
If you need it.
我们能不能把注意力集中在我差点 在现场被炸成碎片上来
Uh, can we just focus on the fact that I was almost blown to bits on a crime scene?
因为现在我来是为了解决听力问题
Because that's really what I'm dealing with right now.
我道歉
I apologize.
我们一起确定下临时的治疗方案
Let me pull together some of the temporary treatment options,
这样我们也好讨论
and we can discuss them.
很好 谢谢
Great. Thank you.
(拒绝忍♥耐)
STOP TOLENCE
我会想念我爸爸
I'm gonna miss my dad.
我就是明白
I just knew…
无论情况多么糟糕
no matter how messed up things got…
他总会出现帮我解决
he'd be there.
没有什么能动摇他
Nothing ever shook him.
而现在呢
And now what?
我是说 儿童福利机构 他们不会管我死活
I mean, Child Services, they don't care where I end up.
她来这干嘛
What's she doing here?
我跟你讲我和她没啥好说的
I told you, I have nothing to say to that woman.
Kenny...
Kenny...
Kenny 为什么不给她一个机会呢
Kenny, why don't we give her a chance?
才不
No.
她以前有过机会的 好吧
She had her chance, okay?
很早以前她就放弃了我
She gave me up a long time ago.
她那样做是为了保护你
She did that to protect you.
给她个机会
Give her a chance.
去吧
Go ahead.
嗨 Kenny
Hi, Kenny.
我不指望你能原谅我的所作所为
I don't expect you to forgive me for what I did.
这15年来
For 15 years...
每一分每一秒 我都在想念你
every day of your life, I missed you.
我不想再一次失去你
I don't want to miss any more.
请给我一个机会吧
Please give me a chance.
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:迈阿密(2002) | 导航列表