剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:迈阿密(2002) | 导航列表
嗨 Calleigh
Hey, Calleigh.
哦 没想到会看到你 我以为你会请一天假
Well, I'm surprised to see you. I thought you'd be taking a personal day.
为什么
Why's that?
喔 Eric昨天不是出院了吗
Well, didn't Eric get out of the hospital yesterday?
嗯 是的
Yeah, he did.
但局里的律师建议 在军♥火♥库枪击案
that he and I not have any contact
调查结束之前我俩不要联♥系♥
until the investigation into the armory shooting is closed.
但你起码找个机会告诉他 你不是有意射中他的 对吧
Well, you at least got a chance to tell him that you didn't try to shoot him on purpose, though, right?
但我确实对他开枪了
But I did shoot at him.
他是个正在逃离 现行犯罪现场的嫌犯
He was a suspect fleeing an active crime scene.
我是Jesse Cardoza 来见Caine队长
Jesse Cardoza here to see Lieutenant Caine.
抱歉 他出现场去了
I'm sorry, he's currently out in the field.
需要我呼叫他吗
Would you like me to page him?
嗯 那太好了 我得看看您的身份证
Yeah, that'd be great. I'll just need to see ID.
您是洛杉矶警局的
You're with LAPD.
马上就不是啦
Not for long.
有放枪的保险柜吗
You got a gun locker?
有 交给我吧 好的 多谢
Yeah, I can take care of that for you. Okay, thanks.
卧倒
Get down!
小心
Watch out!
快走 快走
Move! Move!
所有人趴下 快点 你 赶紧趴下
Everybody down! Now! You! On the ground!
手放在头上 脸朝下
Hands on your head! Face down!
让我看到你的手 你 过来
Lemme see your hands! You! Get over here.
过来 快过来
Get over here. Get over here!
快走...要不你死定了 快走
Move... or you're dead. Walk!
快走 不然你死定了 快走
Move! Move or you're dead! Walk!
你们俩 到里面去
You two, get in there.
趴下 进去
Down! Get in there.
所有人都出来了吗
Is everyone out?
不知道 我们正清点人数呢
We don't know. We're doing a headcount right now.
知道劫持者都是谁吗
You got any idea who these guys are?
目击者说只有一个 持械扣押人♥质♥的嫌犯
Witnesses say it's one guy barricaded in Firearms with the hostages.
事发时你去哪了
Where were you when it happened?
衣帽间 听到了声音 但什么都没看到
I was in the locker room. I heard it, I couldn't see it.
队长 有人打电♥话♥来 自称是劫持人♥质♥者
Lieutenant, I got someone claiming to be the hostage taker on the line.
我来接
I'll take it.
我是Rick Stetler队长 你是哪位
This is Lieutenant Rick Stetler. Who am I speaking with?
规则一 我来提问题
Rule number one: I ask the questions!
听着 呃... 咱们必须合作
Listen, uh... we're going to have to work together.
不 你给我听着
No, you listen to me.
把Horatio Caine找来 我只和他谈
Get me Horatio Caine. I will only talk to him!
Caine队长正在出现场
Lieutenant Caine is in the field right now.
联♥系♥到他需要一些时间
It may take us some time to find him.
十分钟怎么样
How about ten minutes?
要是联♥系♥不到...我就杀一个人♥质♥
And after that... a hostage dies.
立即给Caine队长打电♥话♥
Get Lieutenant Caine on the phone now.
遵命 长官 马上
Yes, sir. Now.
看看你们的队长 是不是真关心你们
Let's see if your lieutenant really cares about you.
搞清袭击者身份了吗
You got an ID on the assailant?
还没有 我们知道他劫持了人♥质♥ 但不知道人数
Not yet. We know he's got hostages. Don't know how many.
还有十秒
You have ten seconds!
他马上就来 有没有什么我能...
He is on his way. Is there anything that I...
4 3 2 1... Four, three, two, one...
4 3 2 1...
Four, three, two, one...
我是Horatio
This is Horatio.
恭喜你 队长 你刚救了一条命
tions, Lieent. You have just saved a life.
现在咱来瞧瞧 你能不能把他们全救了
Now let's see if you can save all of 'em.
《犯罪现场调查》 迈阿密篇 第08季 第02集
CSI Miami Season08 Episode02 Hostile Takeover
影像仍在传输 但情况是一名蒙面持枪歹徒
still coming in, but we can report to you that a masked gunman
今早闯入迈阿密戴德郡警局犯罪实验室
ntered MiamiDade's crime lab this morning,
把他自己和若干员工困在里面...
barricading himself and staff inside...
接待员 还有两名技术员失踪了 那应该是Danielle 技术员都有谁
Receptionist, two techs unaccounted for. Sounds like Danielle. Who are the techs?
Ben Perkins和Sara Clark
Ben Perkins, Sara Clark.
好 去电梯查查 看看他是怎么做的 我来查
Okay, put 'em up in the elevator. Let's see how he did it. I'll check into it.
Calleigh 监控录像带查得怎么样了
Calleigh, how are you coming with the surveillance footage?
这是一个联网系统
The system's web based,
所以要先断网 避免对方看到我们的行动
so we had to disable it to blind the hostage taker from seeing what we were doing.
马上就可以重新连接
We should have it back up soon.
好的 彻查录像带 大厅 前台 停车场都要查
All right, so we comb the footage: lobby, reception, parking lot.
看看能否弄清他的身份
See if we can get an ID.
直通连线接好了
Direct line is up.
扬声器会让大家都听得到 但只有你能通过耳麦跟他对话
Speaker will allow everyone to listen in, but only you'll be able to talk to him using that.
我会把每一句话录下来
I will be recording everything.
你的人就位了吗
Are we in the one position?
好 切断空调 我可不想这家伙太舒服
Okay, cut the AC. I don't want this guy getting comfortable.
但我不想把他逼急了 Rick
And I don't want him on edge, Rick.
告诉他正在修 特警队已经就位
Tell him it's being repaired. SWAT's in position.
Rick 枪♥械♥实验室是防弹设计
Rick, the firearms lab was designed to be bulletproof.
就算看得见里面 也射不进一颗子弹
Even if you could see in, you couldn't get a shot to penetrate.
这是起精心策划的袭击 我们得考虑各种情况
This was a coordinated attack, and we're covering all scenarios here.
Calleigh 监控录像好了
Calleigh, surveillance is back up.
Rick... 他们必须保持克制
Rick... they have to keep their distance.
听着 我知道劫持人♥质♥者 在电♥话♥里点名要跟你谈
Look, I know the hostage taker made you point man on the phone.
但我是特别行动指挥官 特警队在这儿得听战术命令
But I'm SOCSWAT has tactical command here.
这是我的实验室 我的责任
This is my lab and my responsibility.
好的 开始了 伙计们 开始了
Okay, here we go, everybody. Here we go.
我是Horatio
This is Horatio.
规则二 只响一声
Rule two... One ring.
响一声你就得接
One ring and you answer.
好 我明白了 响一声
Okay, I understand. One ring.
快点 快点
Go on!
快点
Hurry up!
我还不知道你的名字 朋友
I didn't catch your name, friend.
那是因为我没告诉你 Horatio
It's 'cause I didn't tell you, Horatio.
听着 你可以叫我Ted
Look, u can ll me Ted.
好的 Ted 你那儿的人都好吗
Okay, Ted, is everybody okay in there?
喔 谁都没事 只要你一直接电♥话♥
Oh, everyone is fine, so long as you keep answering the phone.
好的 只有你和我 Ted
Okay. It's just you and me.
咱们可以一起走出这一切
We can all walk away from this together.
不 不 谁都不许走 你就乖乖听着
No, no, no one is walking. You just listen!
这就是你在这儿的任务
That's what you do here!
这我也能做到 Ted
I can do that, too, Ted.
也许你认为我是个疯子 对吧
You probably think I'm a whack job, right?
Ted 我不认为你是个疯子
Ted, I don't think you're a whack job.
人们总有陷入困境的时候
People find themselves in bad situations all the time.
说得没错
That sums it up.
任何人 所有人 都在践踏美国梦
The American Dream trampled on by anyone and everyone.
把那个推到门前
Get that in front of the door!
可是你...
But you...
你要让我们摆脱这一困境
you're gonna get us out of this one.
你要确保正义得到伸张
You're gonna make sure justice is done.
那就是我找你的原因
That's why I asked for you.
Ted...
Ted...
我要怎么帮你实现正义
how can I help you get justice?
是呀 我告诉你 然后你像其他人一样无视我 不行
Right, I tell you, and you ignore me like everybody else. No!
这事我说了算 按我说的办 照我的时间表
This is my thing, my way and my timetable.
Ted 我很明白 但我没法一直拖住特警队
Ted, I understand that, but I can't hold SWAT back forever.
哦 我给他们准备了好东西
Well, I got something for them.
规则三...
Rule number three is...
我见一个警♥察♥ 就杀一个人♥质♥
I see a cop, I kill a cop.
Ted Ted
Ted? Ted?
我们在电梯顶上发现了藏起来的 工作服和一条工具带
So, we found coveralls and a tool belt stashed on the top of the elevator.
我猜他也把摩托车头盔 和武器放在那儿
I'm guessing that's where he also put his motorcycle helmet and his weapons.
好的
Okay.
这是他在大厅里的样子
This is what he looks like in the lobby.
不妙的是还是看不清他的脸
Unfortunately, we still don't have a good look at his face,
而枪♥械♥实验室的摄像头 在能看到他之前就被破坏了
and the Firearms camera was knocked out before we could get a look at him.
我这儿有个Ted Wells 8点23分的登记记录
I got a Ted Wells who checked in at 8:23 a.m.
不 那帮不上咱什么忙 他给Horatio的也是这个化名
No, that's not going to do us any good. That's the same alias that he gave Horatio.
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:迈阿密(2002) | 导航列表