剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:迈阿密(2002) | 导航列表
but not this victimPeter Markham.
他的情况 这些伤不是射入伤
So in this case, they're not entry wounds.
而是电流从他脚底出去时造成的
These were made when the electricity exited his feet.
Tom 这是什么
Tom, what's this?
这是个烧伤痕迹
It's a burn mark.
可能是射入点
That can be the entry point.
电流通过另外两个受害人的脚底进入
The charge entered through the other two victims' feet,
但Peter 电流肯定是从沙里跳入胸腔
but in Peter's case, the electricity must have leapt from the sand to his che.
然后电流会随着电阻最小的路走
And electricity will follow the path of least resistance.
他身上带着金属链子吗
Was he wearing a metal chain?
我是没找到
Not that I found.
知道了
Okay.
烧伤痕迹周围的黑色物质是什么
What is the black substance around the burn mark?
应该是什么粘粘的残渣吧
It's some sort of tacky residue.
拿给微迹组分♥析♥吧
Let's get it to Trace.
警官
Officer.
多谢
Thanks.
嗨 我是Walter Simmons
Hey, I'm Walter Simmons.
要帮忙吗
You needed a hand?
要啊 你的专业不是犯罪现场摄影吗
Yeah. Isn't your specialty crime scene photography?
当Travers去作专家证人的时候就不是了
Not when Travers is out testifying as an expert witness.
那时我就身兼数职了
Then I become a man of many talents.
你就是...
And you...
对 我就是Jesse
Yeah, I'm Jesse.
虎胆龙威啊
You're a Die Hard.
什么
What?
虎胆龙威啊
Die Hard.
上次人♥质♥事件后 我们上夜班的人都这么称呼你
That's what we call you on the night shift because of what you did in that hostage situation.
是么 上夜班的人太闲了
Yeah, well, the night shift has too much time on their hands.
当然 还用你说
Yeah, who you telling?
什么个情况
What's up?
如果你要替班Travers 我希望你最好是个化学大拿
Well, if you're subbing for Travers, I'm hoping you're some kind of chemistry guru.
我说 我可是佛罗里达农业机械大学 化学系的优秀毕业生
Well, I mean, I graduated Phi Beta Kappa in chem at FAMU.
没有金刚钻儿我可不揽瓷器活儿
I don't like to blow my own horn or nothing.
那是当然
No, of course not.
这是在受害人身上找到的样本
So we pulled this sample off one of our vics.
傅利叶变换红外光谱测发现了 纤维素树脂 但其余物质我就不确定了
FTIR found a cellulosic resin, but I'm not sure about the rest.
行 我看看
Okay. Check it out.
请便
Please.
好
Yeah.
很好 有碳元素
All right, we got some carbon here.
但我还是得做个化学分♥析♥
I'll need to run a chem analysis, though.
发现了食品和化妆品的添加剂 还有一些异丙基
Well, we got some food and cosmetic additives and a shot of isopropyl.
那不就是粘合剂吗
Isn't that a binding agent?
是人体彩绘涂料 但不是一般的彩绘涂料
This is body paint, but not your average everyday body paint.
别的种类
There's another kind?
对
Well, yeah.
是几个月以前一个艺术展上用过的
There's this stuff that they showcased at the art expo a few months back.
一种能导电的涂料
It's a special body paint that conducts electricity.
为什么有人希望人体涂料能导电呢
Why would anybody want body paint to conduct electricity?
艺术家在身体上画一个图案
Artists paint a pattern on their body,
一头缠着二极管灯一头小量充电
attach an LED light to one end and a small electrical charge to the other.
所以涂料载着电流通过皮肤 然后灯就亮了
So the paint carries the charge over the skin and the light turns on.
没错 行为艺术里经常用
Yeah. Used mostly for rformance art.
那要是谋杀用呢 什么
How about murder? What?
受害人是触电而死 而这涂料就在他胸口上
Our vic was electrocuted, and this stuff was on his chest.
那这涂料就是为了确保 电流会通过他的心脏
Then that paint guaranteed that the charge would travel to his heart.
这是等于在受害人身上画了个靶子
Somebody painted a bull'seye on your vic.
摄影师把那个活动的录像给咱们了
The videographer from the fundraiser sent us the event footage.
也许能发现Peter Markham触电前 胸口上画的什么
Maybe we'll be able to see what was painted on Peter Markham preelectrocution.
但愿吧
Let's hope.
全被T恤盖住了
Shirt covers it all up.
是啊 从手♥机♥拍摄的照片上也看不清楚
Yeah, we couldn't get a clear view from the cell phone pics either.
我查了记录 尸体运进来的时候没穿体恤
I checked the log. The body came in without a shirt.
所以肯定这之间某处他把衣服脱了
So he must have taken it off at some point.
这可不是什么筹款活动
This isn't a fundraiser.
这是前戏啊
It's foreplay.
看那群人
Look at that crowd.
哥们儿 一帮饥渴的熟♥女♥啊
Man, them cougars are hungry.
你好像知道得挺多么
What do you know about that?
这个 当女人到了一定年龄 就是性♥欲♥达到高峰的虎狼之年
Well, when women reach a certain age, their libidos spike.
她们就会变得非常... 慷慨
And they tend to be very... generous.
我是这么听说的
So I've heard.
那是
Yeah.
等等
Wait.
懂法语吗 花♥花♥公♥子♥
So you know French, playboy?
在路易斯安那河土生土长
Born and raised in the Louisiana bayou.
"Propriete de J.P." "Propriet de J.P."
"Propriete de J.P." "Propriet?de J.P."
就是"归J.P.所有"
That's property of J.P.
知道这是谁的名字缩写吗
You know anyone with those initials?
不知道 但我会去查筹款活动出席者的名单
No, but I'll check the list of attendees from the fundraiser.
回见 虎胆龙威
Later, Die Hard.
回见
Yep.
Jacqueline Parsons或者叫你J.P.
Jacqueline Parsonsor J.P.
能和我们谈谈 你涂在受害者身上的导电涂料吗
Can you tell us about this conductive paint that you put on one of our victims?
导电涂料
Conductive paint?
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
这东西是你瞎编的吧
You must be making this up.
不是 这和我们在Peter Markham胸口上 找到的完全相同
No, this is the very same paint that we found on Peter Markham's chest.
哦 好极了 魔法秀即将在我面前上演
Oh, good, just what I was looking for right now, a magic show.
没有什么魔法秀
No, no magic involved.
简单的科学而已
Just simple science.
电刑
Electrocution.
简单到人人都能做的实验
Easy enough for just about anybody to do.
我完全不知道这涂料能这样
I had no idea that paint could do any of that.
Peter跟我要的
Peter asked me for it.
他自己搞不到涂料
He couldn't get it himself?
这东西很贵 我给他买♥♥的
It was expensive, so I bought it for him.
Peter是个艺术家
Peter was an artist.
你就把他当油画布使
And you used him as a canvas?
那你是承认你把靶子涂他身上了
So you admit to painting the target on him, then?
是...不 不是靶子
Yes...No, it wasn't a target.
我们在...做实验
We were... experimenting.
再说一遍
Come again?
你知道 就是卧室那点儿事
You know, in the bedroom.
你搞到涂料了
You got the paint.
就是你要的那种
Just like you wanted.
你说的对 我觉得咱们能用它找点乐子
You were rightI think we can have fun with this.
而且 我想要所有人都知道你是我的
Besides, I want everyone to know that you're mine.
如果你和Peter这么亲密 为什么还要标明领地呢
Well, if you were so tight with Peter, why'd you feel the need to mark your territory?
你是不了解那些活动中的女人
You don't know the women at these events.
她们就不在乎什么界限
They don't exactly believe in boundaries.
Amanda就是个典型
Take Amanda, for example.
Amanda Collins
Amanda Collins?
他们很多都被她玩弄于鼓掌之间
She had so many of them wrapped around her little finger.
很多什么 男宠吗
So many of what? Cubs?
小伙子
Young men.
我反感这些措辞
I resent those terms.
"男宠 熟♥女♥"
"Cub, cougar."
都是人身攻击
They're offensive.
老男人和小姑娘约会 就是顺理成章 天经地义
When a man dates a younger woman it's expected, applauded.
但我和小伙子约会就被说成饥不择食了
But because I choose to date a younger man, I'm labeled a sexual carnivore?
我们知道Collins太太 在和Troy Billings约会
We know Mrs.ollins was seeing Troy Billings.
那Randall Garber呢
What about Randall Garber?
Randall... Troy... Chad
Randall... Troy... Chad.
但是她还要霸占Peter
But then she had to have Peter, too.
就算我画了标记她也不在乎
Even my mark couldn't keep her off of him.
如果我真是个 "熟♥女♥" 我才不会在乎这些
If I was a real "cougar, " I wouldn't have cared.
可我在乎
But I do.
真的在乎
I really do.
我想我们找到 三个死者的另一个共同点了
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:迈阿密(2002) | 导航列表