剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:迈阿密(2002) | 导航列表
你还好吗
Hello?
我的天呐
Oh, my God!
救命
Help.
你往旁边靠一下好吗 往边上点
Stay back, okay? Stay back.
我这就把你弄出来
Get you out of here.
请速派救护人员
I need an ambulance at the corner
还有消防人员
of Orchard and Bloom.
到Orchard路和Bloom路来 快一点
And a fire truck, hurry!
小心点 小心点
??
场面可够惨烈的
This looks ugly.
是啊 一死一伤
Yeah. One dead, one survivor.
另外一辆车的司机呢
Any sign of a second driver?
没见着 那家伙跑了
No, fled the scene. I've got patrol
我已经让巡警在周围路段设置了路障
barricading the neighborhood.
我猜这是有追踪的目标了 对
So I assume they've got someone on his trail? Yeah.
Horatio正在周围仔细检查
Horatio's canvassing the perimeter.
同时 还有一位可能的目击者
Also, there's a possible witness.
这个叫Good Samaritan的人在慢跑
A Good Samaritan was jogging...
他把死者儿子从SUV后座上拖出来
Pulled the victim's son out of the back of the SUV.
很大程度上救了他的命
Possibly saved his life.
救护车后面坐着的人是死者儿子
Is that the victim's son in the back of the ambulance?
就是他
That's him.
你在做什么
Hey, what are you doing?
你这样做可能使证据无法采纳
You could be compromising evidence.
我能感觉到 今天的惨剧
You know the way I feel about it is, he is going to replay
会一遍又一遍在他脑海里回放
this day over and over again in his mind.
我不想让他更加难过
I don't want it to be any worse.
等一下
Hang on a second.
医护人员来一下 还有幸存者
I need a paramedic! She's alive!
坚持住 姑娘
Hang in there, sweetheart.
请为她让下路好么
Give her some room, please.
腾个地方给她 她会没事的吧
Give her some room. She gonna be okay?
现在说还为时过早
It's too soon to tell.
我们相信她当时驾驶另一辆汽车
We believe she was driving the other car.
啥 不可能 她是Lily 是我妹妹
What? No, that's Lily, my sister.
等等 她当时也在凯雷德车上 是的
Wait a minute, she was in the Escalade with you? Yes.
我能走了吗
Can I go?
嗯 去陪着她吧
Yeah, stay with her.
她肯定是从车里被甩出来了
She must've been thrown from the vehicle.
现在的问题是
Question is,
开宾利的那位是谁
who was driving the Bentley?
一个有所隐瞒的人呗
Somebody with something to hide.
《犯罪现场调查》 迈阿密篇 第08季 第08集
好的 谢谢
Good, thanks.
巡警刚来过电♥话♥
Well, patrol just got back to us.
宾利车的车主是Billy Jones
License plate belongs to a Billy Jones.
好吧
Okay.
那他现在死哪去了
Well, where the hell is he?
车祸时他不在车内
Uh, he wasn't here.
昨晚他报♥警♥说车被盗了
Reported it stolen last night.
那就是说有人偷了车
That means somebody jacked the car,
开车撞死了一位妇女之后逃逸了
caused a crash to kill the woman and fled.
这家伙一个人狂欢就犯着罪玩么
Guy's a oneman crime spree.
我说 现在还不确定
Whoa, whoa… we don't even know
是哪辆车引发的事故呢
which car caused the accident yet.
得了吧 清白的人谁还逃逸呀
Well, we know that innocent people don't flee the scene.
说的也是
All right.
我要把方向盘带回实验室
Huh... Well, I can take the steering wheel back to the lab.
看能不能提取到指纹
Try it for prints.
嗯 想法不错
Yeah, good idea.
稍等 稍等
Hold up a second.
这个座位调整的和我的车座有点像
This seat is set back like mine is.
甚至要更往后
Farther, even.
晓得了 我们要找的是个大块头
All right, so we must be looking for a big guy.
我认为你的用词应该是高个子才对
I think the word that you were looking for
Cardoza警官
is "tall," Officer Cardoza.
我们要找的是个大高个儿
We're looking for a tall guy.
最起码六尺四寸高
About 6'4", at least.
知道不 那位"行善大使"
Hmm. You know, our Good Samaritan
脸色貌似不是很好
isn't looking so good.
还有人要问你问题吗
People still asking you questions?
不 我在等我妹妹接我回去
Nah, I'm just waiting for my sister to pick me up.
你不是说你在慢跑么
Thought you said you were jogging.
你不住在附近呀
You don't live around here?
你就是那个开宾利的 是吧
You were the one driving the Bentley, weren't you?
好吧
Okay.
我开了一家很赚钱的电子游戏公♥司♥
I own this very successful video game company.
当人们发现我很有钱的话
And when people find out you have a lot of money,
他们会用尽各种理由要我赔钱
they'll use any excuse to sue.
你这是承认你是事故中的过错方了
Are you admitting you were at fault in the accident?
才不是 我只是想和律师商量一下
No, I just wanted to consult with my lawyer.
你得找一个擅长刑事辩护的律师
Well, you're going to need one that specializes
这是驾车杀人罪
in criminal defense; this is vehicular manslaughter.
不 不 不 我转弯转得好好的
No, no, no… I was just making a turn.
那辆凯雷德不知打哪冒出来了
They came out of nowhere.
那你身上怎么没有刮伤
How come you don't have a scratch on you?
我猜是我够幸运 幸运哈
I guess I was lucky. Lucky, huh?
未必吧
Not so much.
我们已经知道宾利车是被盗车辆
We know that that car was stolen.
我没有偷车
I didn't steal it.
我正要去还车
I was returning it.
你已经用过一次
Yeah, see, you already used
"行善大使"在慢跑的说辞了
that Good Samaritan story once already.
我妹妹在和这位宾利车主约会
Look, my sister's dating the guy who owns the Bentley.
现在他俩的关系有点棘手
She got into a situation with him.
而我就是把车还回去
I was just returning the car.
那我们需要你妹妹来证明你的说辞
Well, I guess we'll need your sister to come in and verify
好啊
that story. Sure.
那好
Okay...
把他带至拘留室
Bring him over to Holding.
你别碰我
Don't touch me!
有人吗 来人啊 我哥哥在哪里
Excuse me! Excuse me, where is my brother?!
女士 Emparo女士 没事的
Ma'am? Ms. Emparo, Ms. Emparo, it's okay.
先冷静一下 好吗 让我来处理 我要见Victor
Calm down, all right? I got it. Let's... I want to see Victor.
我问你几个问题 之后你就能见他了
Okay, I have a few questions, then you can talk to him.
不行 让我先见他 之后再回答问题
No, first I see him, then I answer your questions.
你哥哥
Um, your brother...
这次有大♥麻♥烦了
is in a lot of trouble.
为啥啊
Why?
车祸发生时
He was driving a stolen car
他正驾驶着一辆偷来的车
when the accident occurred.
你对此了解多少
You know anything about that?
我告诉过你 先让我见他
I told you, let me see him first.
好吧
All right.
你先坐一下
You need to have a seat.
你哥哥因为盗窃贵重汽车被逮捕了
Your brother's being arrested for grand theft auto.
我要向上级汇报看看是否能拿到许可
I'll have to call upstairs to see if I can get permission.
Victor没有偷车
Victor didn't steal it.
是我偷的
I did.
但是我不是有意的
But I didn't mean to.
车是我前男友的 我们当时在吵架
It's my exboyfriend's car. We were fighting.
局面愈演愈烈 我就害怕了
It got really heated, and I got scared.
我得离开那里 所以我就把车开走了
I had to get out of there, so I took off.
开着不属于你的车离开了
In a car that didn't belong to you?
但我从未有要把车占为己有的意思
But I never meant to keep it.
我不能再面对Billy
I couldn't face Billy again,
所以Victor主动要帮我去还车
so Victor offered to return the car.
他只是在保护我
He was just trying to protect me.
Cardoza调查员
CSI Cardoza!
我们这有情况
We got a problem in here!
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:迈阿密(2002) | 导航列表