剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:迈阿密(2002) | 导航列表
Mrs. Burgess, your role in the murder has yet to be determined.
你是说我被捕了吗
Are you saying I'm under arrest?
还没
Not yet.
血迹的DNA和软组织和受害者相符
So the DNA on our blood and soft tissue is a match to our victim.
而且我没找到任何痕迹
And I'm not seeing any signs of trace.
但愿Ryan的分类账会有所发现
Hopefully Ryan's having better luck with the ledger.
我得说 我还是很激动
You know, I have to say, still, I'm excited.
这是我第一个死因是 绞盘绞杀的案子
This is my first case of death by winch.
从我认识你的那天开始 你就没怎么变过 是不是
You haven't changed much since the day I met you, have you?
噢 天呐 那是我第一天上班 对不对
Oh, my gosh, that was my first day, wasn't it?
对 我记得那张非常热情的侧脸
Yeah, I remember the very enthusiastic lateral.
我来对了 这是个很棒的实验室
I was right to be. This is a great lab.
很显然不再是我记得的那个清洁间了
It's certainly not the broom closet I remember.
你怎么回迈阿密了
So what brought you back to Miami?
有一部分私人原因
Partially personal.
女孩子
A girl?
也算 但不是你想得那样
Kind of, but not the way you're thinking.
很神秘嘛
That's very mysterious.
不像我们的凶手那么神秘
Not as mysterious as our killer.
我没看到任何能证明 他碰过凶器的证据
an, I'm not seeg anything that suggests he touched the murder weapon.
我们只知道他碰过私人飞机的厕所
The only place we know that he touched was the private jet's toilet,
而且已经有人让Walter查过了
and someone's already made Walter go through that.
等等
Wait a minute.
我们遗漏了厕所的一部分
I mean, there is a part of the toilet we've been overlooking.
伙计 你今天真让我代价惨重
Boy, you really got me paying my dues today.
我在想...
I got to thinking...
在经过水槽之后 废物会通过水管 和泵 最后落在过滤器里
after the tank, the waste passes through pipes and a pump and ends up in a filter.
证据之类的东西能可能就在这
Where things like evidence can get caught?
没错
Exactly.
做得很好
You're doing good.
看看有什么发现
Let's see what we got.
那是什么
What's that?
是隐形眼镜
It's a contact lens.
提不到DNA
Can't be viable for DNA.
就像我们的死者 在污水里泡了一早上
Much like our victim, it's been in sewage all morning.
不 我们也许用不着DNA
No, we may not need DNA.
焦度计应该能测量出度数
I mean, the lensometer should be able to measure the prescription.
我们只需拿这和疑犯做比对
All we have to do is match that to the suspect.
的确有个人 Carlos还是谁的
And there was that one guyCarlos something or other.
唔 那个试着攻击Burgess太太的
Uh... you know, the guy that tried to attack Burgess' wife.
他的确戴眼镜
He did wear glasses.
也许是因为他在凶案中 丢了隐形眼镜
Maybe because he lost his contacts in the murder.
我不确定 伙计 那人只是想活下去
I don't know, man, that guy is just trying to get by.
他住在车里
I mean, he's living in his car.
对 就因为Howard Burgess
Yeah, all because of Howard Burgess.
我觉得听起来像是动机
Maybe it's just me, but it sounds like motive.
能看看你的眼镜吗 麻烦了
Can I see your glasses, please?
为什么
What for?
我不明白
I don't understand.
你不用明白 你大白天的袭击了一个女人
You don't have to understand. You attacked a woman in broad daylight.
怀疑你杀了Burgess也很正常
It's not a stretch for you to kill Burgess.
我没杀他
I didn't kill him.
一家子人要靠我
I have a family who depends on me.
我在商场发脾气了
I lost my temper at the mall.
我反应过度了
I overreacted.
我做错了
It was wrong.
吻合吗
Match?
不吻合
No.
什么意思
What does that mean?
说明你的眼睛是无辜的
Means your eyes are innocent.
抱歉让你跑了一次
Sorry we made you come back in.
我送你出去
I'll walk you out.
队长 巡逻直升机刚刚 发现了Burgess的车
Lieutenant, traffic copter just located Burgess' car.
符合描述
Fifth and Clover.
我马上过来
I'm on my way.
我猜Howard在去机场的 途中丢弃了这辆宾利
I guess Howard abandoned the Bentley on the way to his plane.
也许是没油了
Maybe he ran out of gas.
不是这样的 Frank
That's not what happened, Frank.
轮胎被扎破了
This tire has been slashed.
我猜有人并不想看到这辆车离开
I guess they didn't want him to drive out of here.
所以搏斗也许就从这儿开始 在飞机库结束
So the struggle could have started here, ended at the hangar.
你发现另一辆车的痕迹了
You got treads on another car?
只找到一条车痕...
I've got a single tread...
大概是辆摩托车
synonymous with a motorcycle.
我放过了你 Daniel 我以为你对我说了实话
I let you off with a warning, Daniel, because I thought you were being honest with me.
我是
I was.
今早你把你父亲丢在了路边 孩子
You ran your father off the road this morning, son.
对 那又怎样
Yeah, so?
你们吵翻了 你想阻止他
You broke him out. And then you tried to stop him.
阻止什么
Why?
他说要把钱还回去
He said he was going to pay people back.
我...我相信他
I... I trusted him.
我...我一直都相信着他
I... I always trusted him.
然而 当我们取下踝环后 我看见他提了一只公文包
Then, after we got the anklet off, I saw him grab a suitcase.
我...我翻了他的抽屉 他的护照不见了
I... I checked his closet, and his passport was gone.
所以 我...我跟上他
So, I... I chased him.
我看到他飞速驶下Coral Drive 然后...
I saw his car speeding down Coral Drive, and...
然后我知道得拦下他 所以我加速了
and I had to stop him, so I just sped up.
停车
Pull over!
Daniel
Daniel?
Daniel 你以为你在干嘛
Daniel, what the hell do you think you're doing?
你说你会把至少一半的钱 还给投资者 那现在你要去哪
You said you were gonna pay the investors at least half of what you owe; now where are you going?
别傻了 我已经无计可施
Don't be naive. There's nothing left for me to do.
他们会处死我的
They're going to lynch me.
你骗我
You lied to me?
你不会明白我承受了多大的压力
You can never know the kind of pressure I'm under.
希望他们真能处死你
I hope they do lynch you.
他把我和我妈抛在脑后
He left me and my mom behind.
现在她却无辜地为这事备受指责
And now she's getting blamed for all this stuff she didn't even do.
我该怎么办
How am I supposed to fix that?
将来别像他一样
Don't grow up to be like him.
账簿查的怎样 有嫌犯浮出水面了吗
What about our ledger? Did any of our suspects show up on here?
有
Yeah.
Carlos Guzman...和Gary Archer
Carlos Guzman... and Gary Archer.
怪不得Gary Archer想拿回他的飞机
No wonder Gary Archer wanted his plane back.
看来他的公♥司♥在Burgess身上 损失了上百万
Looks like his company lost millions to Burgess.
东岸航♥空♥ 没错 怎么了
Land East Air? Yeah. Why?
他从未提过他投资了Burgess
Because he never mentioned investing with Burgess.
你戴隐形眼镜吗 Archer先生
Do you wear contacts, Mr. Archer?
我不大明白你们要做什么
I'm not sure I understand where you're going with this.
你能取一只下来吗
Can u pop one out fome?
就在这 不大卫生吧
Right here? It's not very sanitary.
750度近视
Negative sevenpointfive.
你们在说什么
What are you talking about?
你戴的隐形眼镜与我们在
The contacts that you wear matches the exact prescription
谋杀现场找到的度数一致
of a lens we found at the murder scene of Howard Burgess.
我想是你藏尸体时候落下的吧
I think it fell out when you were hiding his body.
我♥干♥嘛要杀他
Why would I kill him?
因为Burgess从你们 公♥司♥偷走了上千万美金
Because Burgess stole tens of millions of dollars from your company.
这不只是我的钱
It was not just my money.
我说服整个家族投资他
I convinced my entire family to invest with him.
我姐姐
My sister.
两个兄弟
My two brothers.
我父母
My parents.
我祖父母
My grandparents.
我一无所有就代表他们也一无所有
When I lost everything, they lost everything.
你一定气疯了
That must have crushed you.
Howard Burgess从我手上夺走了一切 但至少飞机是我的
With everything that he took from me, at the very least, Howard Burgess owed me my plane.
我订阅了所有在线航♥班♥指南 监视Burgess的一举一动
I subscribed to all flight tracking online sites, watching for Burgess to move.
今天早上 追踪信♥号♥♥ 突然指向也门群岛
This morning, I see the tail number popping up to go to the Caymans,
我就知道他准备逃跑
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:迈阿密(2002) | 导航列表