剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:迈阿密(2002) | 导航列表
Courtney, we found a dead body this morning.
她身上有你的房♥卡
She had your room key.
你认识她吗
She look familiar?
呃 不认识
Um, no.
我没见过她 抱歉
She doesn't look familiar. Sorry.
呃 但我这几天都有点醉醺醺的
Um, but I have been a little drunk for a couple of days.
因为...
It's...
因为放春假
It's spring break.
对
Yeah.
我想我昨天把房♥卡掉在海滩上了
I thought I dropped my key card yesterday on the beach.
我还以为等我回房♥间
I half expected to come back to my room
东西都会被偷光了
and everything be gone.
我应该报♥警♥之类的吗
Should I file a report or something?
不一定 有丢什么东西吗
I don't know. Is something missing?
我找不到我的iPod了
I can't find my iPod.
但我以为是我弄丢了
But I thought I just lost it.
那你也不知道她为什么有你的房♥卡
And you have no idea how she ended up with your key card?
不知道
No.
但当我说我这几天有点醉醺醺
But when I say I was a little bit drunk for a couple of days,
其实我是醉得很厉害
I was actually a lot drunk.
谢谢
Thank you.
Tom医生 您终于发慈悲 关照我们的受害人了
Dr. Tom, so nice of you to finally get to our victim.
少跟我耍贫嘴 Ryan
Don't start with me, Ryan.
虽然我是个不折不扣的"神手"
Even though I have proven to be a miracle worker,
但也只有两只手
I am but one man.
哦 对我们这位无名氏你有何发现
Well, what can you tell us about our John Doe?
好吧 死亡时血液中酒精浓度为0.2
Okay, 0. 2 blood alcohol concentration at time of death.
肺部有盐水 肺泡有破裂
Saltwater in his lungs, ruptured alveoli,
唾液呈多泡状 醉酒状态下溺水身亡
frothy sputum, a drunk drowning.
那么 对于这位无名氏
Now, what can you tell us about our John Doe
你能说一些我们不知道的事吗
that we don't already know?
这是起真正的谋杀
This is actually a murder.
谋杀
Murder?
你瞧 我是这么想的
See, here's what I was thinking:
这是起意外
It's an accident.
他的朋友们把他埋了起来 然后他们 呃... 把他给忘了
His friends buried him, and they, uh, forgot about him.
你错了
You're wrong.
看看他的下颚
Look at his jaw.
死前骨头折了
Fractured perimortem.
看起来是他的颞下颌关节
Looks like he took a kick
被从下到上踢了一脚
square to the temporal mandibular joint.
然后他们把他丢那活活淹死
Then they left him to drown.
他 呃... 他耳朵上是处烫伤吗
Is, uh, is that a burn mark on his ear?
我还没来得及看呢
Haven't got to that yet.
是处烫伤
It is a burn.
这种残留物很熟悉
That residue is familiar.
淡淡的硫磺味
Slight sulfuric smell.
那位坠楼的受害人被信♥号♥♥枪击中
My fall victim was shot with a flare.
你知道吗 Horatio找一个家伙谈过
You know, Horatio talked to a guy
他用信♥号♥♥枪打某人 没打中
who took a shot at somebody with a flare gun, then missed.
你说这个无名氏 就是那位"某人"的几率有多大
What are the odds that this is that someone?
现在可是春假 伙计们
It's spring break, fellas.
一切皆有可能
Anything is possible.
这是你用信♥号♥♥枪打的那个人吗
Is this the guy that you shot your flare gun at?
是 但他拒绝离开我才打他的
Yeah. But only after he refused to leave.
...和"节目"一起玩乐
...with The Program.
嘿 嘿 听着 我已经说过了
Hey, hey! Listen. I told you already.
你怎么还不走
Why don't you just take off?
闭上你的嘴 小矮子
Why don't you shut up, little man?
这是个派对
This is a party.
喝个痛快吧
So drink up.
喝个痛快吧 宝贝 因为和"节目"在一起
So drink up, baby! 'Cause that's how we party
派对就是这么开的
with The Program!
嘿 我说过了 "滚出去"
Hey. I said, "Get out. "
你疯了吗
Are you crazy?!
我早该想到
I should have known.
管自己叫"节目"的人
Anyone who refers to himself as "The Program"
迟早会变成麻烦
is gonna be a problem.
"节目"
The Program?
对 对 他可自恋了
Yeah, yeah. He was way into himself.
噢 他总说什么来着 呃...
Oh, what was it he kept saying? Um...
"P..."什么 "节目"
"P..." something, "The Program. "
Paul
Paul.
Paul 他叫"节目Paul"
Paul. His name's Paul The Program.
很可能不是他的真姓
Probably not his actual last name.
那你知道他的真姓吗
Did you actually get his last name?
不知道 听着 我跟原来那几个人也说过了
No. Look, it's like I told the other guys.
他是个脑残 但我没杀他
He was a jerk, but I didn't kill him.
好吧 跟我们说说昨天的情况
All right. Why don't you run us through yesterday?
你怎么认识这个叫Paul的家伙的
How'd you meet this Paul guy?
嗨 Calleigh
Hey, Calleigh.
瞧
Look.
这是个钻石耳环
It's a diamond earring.
宾馆洗衣房♥里发现的东西 总能让人♥大♥吃一惊
It's amazing what you can find in a hotel laundry.
它 呃... 是咱们受害人的吗
Does it, uh, belong to our victim?
不是
No.
但这个可能是
But this might.
是吻合的
It's a match.
枪用除锈剂
Gun bluing?
你觉得指纹
You think the prints can, uh...
经过热水和漂白剂还能保留下来
survive the hot water and the bleach?
这衣服配件是铜的
Well, the button is brass,
所以完全有可能
so I think it's entirely possible
指纹会被蚀刻进去
a print could have gotten etched onto it
而氯可以让它显现
and then the chlorine would have set it.
然后加入亚硒酸和硫酸铜...
If you add the selenious acid with the copper sulfate...
只要有指纹 就无所遁形
If a print's there, it'll show up.
但愿有匹配的指纹
I wonder if there's a match.
Walter 你在这干嘛
Walter, what are you doing here?
我的受害者就是在这开的派对
My vic partied here.
在这领了代表VIP的手镯
Had a VIP bracelet from this spot.
太好了 警♥察♥越来越多
Great. More cops.
这位积极合作的好公民 是Ricky Halprin先生
Mr. Cooperative here is Ricky Halprin.
酒吧保镖
Club bouncer.
Ricky 我们找的就是你
Ricky! Just the guy we're looking for.
我们调查中发现了你的指纹
We got one of your prints in our investigation.
我的
Mine?
老板知道你有重罪前科吗
Does your boss know you're a felon?
大家都来啦
Gang's all here.
你那边的死者来过这儿
Did your John Doe come through here?
对 他就是在这儿碰上那个
Yeah. This is, uh, where he met the guy that shot
-用信♥号♥♥枪射他的家伙的 -很好 这么说
at him with the flare gun. All right, so at some point,
三个受害者都曾经来过这
all three of our victims passed through here.
认得这女孩吗
Do you recognize this girl?
-或者这个 -还有这个
Or him? How about this guy?
这里从早到晚都有上百人参加派对
Hundreds of people party here every day, every night, man.
非常狂热
It gets crazy.
我不记得这俩男人
I don't remember those two guys,
不过不代表他们没来过
but it doesn't mean they weren't here.
可是她 我记得她
But her? Her I remember.
真的 为什么
Really? Why?
她简直是个魔星
She was a pain in my ass.
喝得烂醉 我只能把她赶出去
Out-of-her-mind drunk; had to give her the boot.
我是女王
Treat me like a queen!
赐予你们香槟
Let them drink champagne!
请你下来
You have to get down from there.
放开我
Let me go.
不行 你喝太多了
No. You've had too much to drink.
请你离开
You gotta go.
不要 你自己走 我还要喝
No. You go. I want a drink.
请你出去
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:迈阿密(2002) | 导航列表