剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:迈阿密(2002) | 导航列表
This is pretty chewed up.
确定这个不属于屋主
Sure this doesn't belong to the homeowner?
事实上这个人还想知道 谁会给他买♥♥个新的割草机呢
Yeah, in fact, the guy wants to know who's going to buy him a new lawnmower.
怎么了
What happened?
这东西有磁性
It's magnetic.
当闪电击中某种金属会让它产生磁性
You know...When lightning strikes certain types of metal, makes it magnetized.
Tripp 这就是杀人凶器
Tripp, this is the murder weapon.
看上去像是头被锯掉的高尔夫球棒
Looks like a couple fairway drivers that somebody sawed the club heads off.
你把几根这个头尾相连绑在一起 就有了一根避雷针
Yeah. You tape a bunch of these end to end, you get yourself a lightning rod.
真是太"好"了
That's great.
高尔夫球棍
Golf clubs.
这下线索又断了
Now, where does that get us?
佛罗里达州的每个男人女人 还有孩子 午餐前都玩高尔夫
Every man, woman and child in the state of Florida plays golf before lunch.
你知道吗
You know what?
Collins的女儿 拿了郡立大学的高尔夫奖学金
Collins's daughter has a golf scholarship at Dade University.
好 我们去那儿
All right. Let's go.
也许我没有按照你所想的方式生活
You know, I may not live my life the way you think I'm supposed to,
但那也表明我是嫌疑犯
but it doesn't make me a suspect.
这是Hailey的吗
Do these belong to Hailey?
怎么了
Why?
因为其中有几根球杆不见了
Because there are a number of clubs missing.
你们还在调查我的女儿吗
You people are still after my daughter?
这怎么就成了 "与调查相关证据"
How is this supposed to be, uh, "evidence relative to the investigation"?
我想跟她谈谈 谢谢
I'd like to talk to her, please.
我不知道她在哪里
I don't know where she is.
她搬走了
She moved out.
她搬走了 是什么意思
What do you mean, she moved out?
那天我带她从警局回来 她说她恨我
When I brought her back from the station, she told me she hated me.
她以前从没跟我说过那样的话
She's never said anything like that to me before.
她不接我电♥话♥
She won't answer my calls.
她也不回我短♥信♥
She won't answer my text messages.
Collins太太 逃跑对她没好处
Mrs. Collins, running doesn't look good for her.
她是我的女儿
She's my daughter.
很久以前 我的丈夫就离开了我
I lost my husband a long time ago.
我不能再失去Hailey
I can't lose Hailey.
我会找着她的
I'll find her.
用做避雷针的球棒是钢制的
the club used as a lightning rod is steel,
但是这些碎屑的颜色不够深 和金属不匹配
but some of these shavings aren't dense enough to match the metal.
你可以用X线萤光光谱仪检测一下
You can use the XRF to check.
和内务部的谈话不顺利吗
I.A. interview didn't go well, huh?
他们对Delko的裁定结果出来没
Did their decision on Delko come down?
我还没听说
I haven't heard.
你有没有注意到 内务部的那些家伙都长了一个模样
You ever notice how those I.A. guys all look alike?
他们的下巴都是方的
I mean, they all got that square jaw.
这太奇怪了
It's so weird.
看起来凶手不是Hailey
Well, looks like our murder wasn't Hailey's fault.
怎么说
What do you mean?
她球杆的材质是全钢的 用做避雷针的球杆虽然也是钢制的
Well, her clubs are straight steel and the club used as the lightning rod is steel, too,
但是球杆头上肯定是钛合金的
but the head must have had a titanium alloy in it.
虽然因为凶器不是Hailey包里的
Well, just because the murder weapon didn't come out of Hailey's bag,
但不能说明她没有去其它地方拿一根
doesn't mean that she didn't get a club from somewhere else.
是啊 但我们还是得证明她到过现场
Yeah, but we still have to put her at the scene.
所以我才把他们要洗的衣服都拿来了
That's why I asked to have all their laundry brought in.
希望证据还没被洗掉
I'm hoping the evidence hasn't been washed away.
你在找什么 铜盐
What are you looking for, copper sulfate?
我什么都找
I am looking for anything.
如果你能拿个放大镜递给我 那就好了
If you want to grab a magnifier and give me a hand, it would be great.
父母的衣服也在这里吗
Are the parents' clothes in here, too?
可能吧
Probably.
我都要来了
I asked for everything.
看看这个
Look at this.
有个锯齿状的衣物破口
There's a serrated edge on the fabric.
而且腿上还流血了
And there's blood on the leg.
你觉得这说明什么问题
What do you think that means?
我觉得这证明了一切
I think this proves everything.
我们是清白的吗
So, are we good here?
不见得
Not exactly.
请你把鞋子脱下来
Take off your shoes, please.
给你
There you go.
这双鞋我穿了好多年了
I've had those for a couple of years.
可能会沾上沙子和盐 你知道
They're probably caked in sand and salt, you know.
或者是一点甲板密封剂
Maybe some deck sealant.
你是在找类似的东西吗
That the kind of thing you're looking for?
那是什么
What's that?
是吸铁石
It's a magnet.
你找到了什么 那是什么东西
What did you find? What is that stuff?
金属碎屑
Metal shavings.
哪儿来的
From what?
高尔夫球杆上的 Collins先生
A golf club, Mr. Collins.
你把高尔夫球杆的头锯下来了
You were sawing the heads off of golf clubs.
当然 我们会检测一下以确认
Of course, we'll test it to be thorough.
是你干的 是不是 Dean
It was you, wasn't it, Dean?
是你杀了那些男孩
You killed those boys.
你是一个有夫之妇 Amanda
You're a married woman, Amanda.
这些男孩只有你一半岁数
Those boys were half your age.
你也是个结了婚的男人
And you're a married man.
你玩小女孩也玩了20年了
And you've had girls on the side for 20 years.
那有什么差别
How is that different?
因为我是男人
Because I'm a man!
这就是差别
That's how.
那你就是承认了
So, you admit it.
我的朋友看到你和你那些男宠一起 组织这可耻的排球锦标赛
Friends see you organizing your little volleyball tournaments with your boy toys.
太丢脸了
It's shameful.
对于我这种地位的男人来说 太难堪了
It's embarrassing for a man of my stature.
你被捕了 Collins先生
You're under arrest, Mr. Collins.
涉嫌三起谋杀案
Three counts of murder.
这...这本该只是个严重的事故
ItIt was just meant to be a bad accident.
我想你无法控制大自然的力量 是吗
I guess you can't control the power of Mother Nature, can you?
把他带走
Take him away.
Mandy
Mandy.
告诉Hailey...
Just tell Hailey...
我爱她
I love her.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
你怎么找到我的
How did you find me?
我注意到你的包里少了几根球杆
Well, I noticed some missing clubs in your bag,
我想你可能会来这儿 来透透气
and I figured you might be here, blowing off some steam.
我猜警探就是干这个的 对吗
I guess that's what detectives do, huh?
把所有事都搞清楚
Figure everything out.
我们尽力做到这样
We try to.
Hailey 你♥爸♥爸要离开一段时间
Hailey, your dad is going away for a while.
他... 杀了他们
He... killed them?
我爸爸
My dad?
我觉得你应该回家去
And I think you should come home.
为什么 和我妈在一起
For what? To be with my mom?
是她干的好事
She did this.
她导致了这一切
She made it all happen.
Hailey... 是你♥爸♥爸一个人做的
Hailey... your dad acted alone.
如果我妈妈正经点 一切都会很正常 和所有其他家庭一样
If Mom acted her age, it would all be normal, like everyone else's family.
你的妈妈需要你
Your mom needs you.
你们将要相互依靠
You're going to need each other.
抱歉
Sorry.
你先请
After you.
不 你先请
No, you go first.
我们又能说话了
We're allowed to talk again.
是啊
Yeah.
没有Stetler在中间堵着
Without Stetler in the middle.
我觉得谈话时他故意歪曲了一些事
I think he twisted a few things up.
是的 我也觉得
Yeah, I do, too.
内务部通知律师委员会 不用再调查这个案子
I.A., uh, recommended that the State Attorney's Office not take the case any further.
不是开玩笑吧 他们不管了
You're kidding! They're dropping it?
最终报告还没出来你怎么知道的
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:迈阿密(2002) | 导航列表