剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:迈阿密(2002) | 导航列表
doesn't include giving it up to every guy with a lame line.
你认识他吗 Courtney
You recognize him, Courtney?
不认识 你们找到我的iPod了吗
No. Did you guys find my iPod?
是他拿的吗
Is that the guy who took it?
今天早上他被人 从你住的旅馆屋顶上推下来了
He was pushed off the roof of your hotel this morning.
哦 天那
Oh, God.
我有目击证人 Courtney
I have a witness, Courtney,
有另一个女孩儿也在屋顶上
that places another girl on the roof.
你觉得那是我
And you think that that's me?
是不是呢
Was it?
我不知道该说些什么了
I don't know what else to say.
我不认识他 也从没见过这女孩儿
I don't know him, I've never met that girl,
而且我谁也没杀
and I didn't kill anybody.
很显然你知道该说什么嘛
Apparently, you do know what to say.
犯罪凶器上有什么新进展没
Do you have any theories on the murder weapon?
蜕皮使之增加了难度
Sloughing of the skin made that difficult,
这个挫伤也没有固定的形状
and the bruising was too amorphous.
所以我只好做了一个侵入切口
I had to make an invasive incision
就在头盖骨的表面 然后剥开
around the periphery of the cranium and peel back
外层的上皮细胞层
the outer epithelial layer.
就是说你把她的脸皮揭开了
So you had to remove her face.
也可以这么说吧
In a manner of speaking.
这样做之后我发现了这些伤口
And in doing so, I discovered these wounds.
不止一个
More than one?
是的 很多
Yes. Plural.
她经历了
She suffered multiple
凹陷性的头骨多发性骨折
depressed and basilar skull fractures.
现在...
Now...
现在 瞧瞧这些凶器的印记
we welcome the tool marks to the party.
我来帮你做伤口模型
I'll help you cast them.
这儿有微硅粉吧
Do you have any Micro-Sil down here?
一直有啊
Always.
直到现在你才想起来提她
And you just forgot to mention her until now?
什么啊 这很重要吗
What? Was that important?
我们的女受害者 头部被重殴过
Okay, so our female victim had her head bashed in
凶器是旅馆的一个熨斗
with an iron at the hotel.
我在Paul的衬衫上发现了一根金发
I found this blond hair on Paul's shirt.
没在系统内找到吻合的 不过很可能是个女的
No match in the system, but it's probably female.
H和我刚审讯了Hillary Swanson
H and I just questioned Hillary Swanson.
她是金发
She has blond hair.
Walter 你跟我一样明白
Walter, you know as well as I do
迈阿密有数以万计的金发妞
that there are a million girls with blond hair in Miami.
是吧 但是海滩聚会的保镖
Yeah, but that bouncer at the beach party
也提过Alexis曾经 和一个神秘的金发妞在一起过
mentioned seeing Alexis with a mysterious blond, too.
知道吗 你们是对的
You know what? You guys are right.
这不是意外 他们就是目标
This isn't a fluke; they're targeted.
是啊 他们一个接一个地被♥干♥掉了
Yeah, they're getting picked off one by one.
被一个金发凶手
By a killer blond.
我已经什么都告诉Caine队长了
I already told Lieutenant Caine.
那做个DNA测试有何不可 Hillary
Then why not submit to a DNA test, Hillary?
没准就错误的吻合了
And chance some false positive?
我可不是傻子
I'm not an idiot.
你当我没看过罪案剧啊
I watch Jury TV.
我跟你说... 不如咱们就等着
Tell you what... how about we wait
直到DNA取样的许可证下来
till the warrant for the DNA sample comes through,
然后该干嘛就干嘛
then we'll see where things are.
我没理由杀这三个人啊
I had no reason to kill those three people.
是啊 没理由 除了那个把你打成熊猫眼的
Oh, no. Only the guy who gave you the black eye.
这损毁得很厉害啊
It's severely damaged.
很可能是过度漂白的后果吧
Probably caused by excessive bleaching,
染发啦 拉直啦
dying or straightening.
好吧 过度处理了的头发
Okay, overworked hair.
不算是个 嗯...
Not exactly the, uh...
我在案子里想找的突破口
the break in the case I was looking for.
我来做个实验分♥析♥
Let me run an analysis.
并不是说有理由能合法化杀人
Not that it's any justification to murder anyone,
不过就从表面上看 这三个人还真是自找的
but from the sound of it, those three were asking for it.
Michael 你有点儿小腹黑嘛
Michael, that's a little dark.
他们不在意别人的感觉
Well, at the risk of being crass,
大家都说这个女受害者 是个好斗的醉鬼
the female vic was a belligerent drunk, by all accounts;
从屋顶上被扔下去的那个男生 往女孩儿脸上打了一拳
the gent thrown from the roof punched a girl in the face;
就我所知
and from what I hear,
你的受害者们确实是 去年的性录像里 严重侮辱了
your victim was the ringleader in seriously embarrassing
那个女孩儿的元凶
that girl last year in a sex video.
好吧 你要那么说的话...
Well, when you put it that way...
才从Broward警局回来
Just got back from the Broward Police Department.
录像里那个丰满的女生
The chubby girl in the video,
Jill Quinn 投诉了Brad Donner
Jill Quinn, filed a complaint against Brad Donner.
我们正说起她呢
Yeah, we were just talking about her.
-有什么结论 -什么也没有
What do you got? Nothing.
查了下最后的记录
Checked last known.
六个月前搬走了 再无回音
Moved out six months ago, no forwarding.
听起来很可疑啊
Sounds suspicious.
可能吧 也可能不是
Well, maybe, maybe not.
像那样被羞辱过一回
After being humiliated like that
还是在镜头前 我也会希望消失的
in front of the camera, I think I'd want to disappear, too.
哇哦
Yeah.
嗯 有点意思
Hmm, interesting.
头发上显示出异维甲酸的痕迹
The hair shows traces of isotretinoin,
一种受管制的粉刺药物
a controlled acne medication,
还有芬普雷司
and Fenproporex.
芬普雷司是一种非法的抗忧郁剂
Fenproporex is an illegal amphetamine
作为食欲抑制药来用的
used for an appetite suppressant.
减肥药品 这可以解释 头发为什么过度分解了
Diet pills. That would explain the hair's degradation.
这两种药物的副作用
A side effect of both drugs
都是秃头症
is alopecia.
头发稀疏
Thinning hair.
我很明白那是什么
I'm aware of what it is.
所以 我们有强力减肥药 还有治疗粉刺的药物
So, we got hardcore diet pills. We got acne medication.
如果她是我们的金发杀手
If she is our killer blond,
她可能跟录像里那个人 一点也不像了
she might not look anything like she did in the video.
你知道吗 Frank
You know what, Frank?
Jill Quinn是可能消失了
Jill Quinn may have disappeared,
但是她可能没出城呢
but she might not be out of town.
她只是让别人认不出她来了
She might have made herself unrecognizable.
这是Jill Quinn最早 贴在警♥察♥局报告里的的照片
This is the photo of Jill Quinn from the initial police report.
呃 你是在修改照片么
You're, uh, manipulating the photo?
用一个可视化软件
With a visualization software.
可以想像它是一个减肥模拟器
Think of it like a weight-loss simulator.
它从骨架结构进行推断
It extrapolates from the bone structure
再根据体形 来得出
and body shape to render
对某人 比如说 如果轻了100磅后
an accurate prediction of what someone might look like, say,
长相的准确估计
a hundred pounds lighter.
这样的
There.
你在跟我开玩笑吧
You got to be kidding me.
头发颜色深点儿
Can you make her brunette?
好了
Yeah.
你能认出她来 Frank
Do you recognize her, Frank?
是的我见过
Do I ever.
Calleigh跟我见过她
Calleigh and I met her
就今天在Ciel Bleu宾馆的酒吧里
at the Ciel Bleu Hotel bar today.
你们能告诉我发生了什么事吗
Can you guys tell me what's going on here?
Courtney 其实你的真名 是Jill Quinn 是不
Courtney, your real name is Jill Quinn, isn't it?
而且你不是个受害者...
And you're not a victim...
你是我们的凶手
You're our killer.
这里是Paul Arnett...
We have Paul Arnett...
Brad Donner和Alexis Wilkes
...Brad Donner and Alexis Wilkes.
怎样
So?
你杀了他们
So you killed these people.
我减肥了
I lost some weight
隐姓埋名
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:迈阿密(2002) | 导航列表