剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:迈阿密(2002) | 导航列表
* Ring around the rosies *
* Pocket full of posies *
* Ashes ashes *
* We all fall down! *
Ryan Wolfe收
Ryan Wolfe收
* Ring around the rosies *
* Pocket full of posies *
* Ashes ashes *
有寄给Walter Simmons的吗
Anything for Walter Simmons?
终于到了 是我一直在等的研讨会会员证
Finally, that seminar membership I've been waiting for.
你参加了多少个书呆子俱乐部
How many, uh, uh, nerd clubs are you a member of?
想被我揍一顿吗
Would you like to get beat up?
不
No.
-Simmons Simmons -对...
- Simmons, Simmons, - Yes...
-Simmons的 -谢谢 谢谢
- Simmons. - Thank you. Thank you.
有我的邮件吗 Jen
Did I get any mail, Jen?
也许吧
Maybe.
嗨 Walter 这是什么
Hey, Walter, what is this about?
不知道 不过我也有一封类似的
I don't know. I got one just like it, though.
是幻灯片
They're plastic transparencies.
看样子都被剪开了
Looks like they've been cut up into pieces.
真奇怪
That's weird.
你也有一封
I have one for you, as well.
信封上没有邮戳和回信地址
There's no postmark or return address on this envelope.
不是从邮局寄出来的
So these didn't come through the post office.
嗨 Jen 你从哪收的信
Hey, Jen, where'd you collect these?
楼下的信箱 我一直都是从那拿的
Pulled all of it from our box downstairs, just like I always do.
你这还有类似的吗
Do you have any more like it in there?
这两封是给Boa Vista和Cardoza的
Uh, these are made out to Boa Vista and Cardoza.
* Ring around the rosies *
* Pocket full of posies *
* Ashes ashes *
* We all fall down*
看着像来♥福♥枪♥的瞄准镜
These here look like crosshairs from a rifle sight.
是真的威胁吗
Is this a real threat?
这女人看起来绝对像是目标
That woman definitely looks like a target.
这片写着数字10
This piece has the number 10 on it.
这片写着50
And this corner has 50.
这里呢
What does that say?
"汉姆顿... 院"
"Hamden... Court. "
从左往右读 就是得到一个地址 "汉姆顿院5010号♥"
Read it left to right, you got an address: "5010 Hamden Court. "
我这就派行动组去
I'm sending a unit out there right now.
* Ring around the rosies *
* Pocket full of posies *
* Ashes ashes *
* We all fall down! *
她来了 嗨 伙计
There she is. Hiya, pal.
亲爱的 你现在没事了
Now, sweetheart, you're okay now.
你跟我们在一起
You're with us.
-妈妈摔倒了 -我知道
- Mommy fell down.
-你叫什么名字 -Daria
- What's your name? - Daria.
Daria 我希望你跟着我 我们等爸爸回家 好吗
Daria, I want you to come with me. And we're gonna wait till Daddy comes home, all right?
《犯罪现场调查》 迈阿密篇 第08季 第24集 季终
- CSI MIAMI Season08 Episode24 All Fall Down
我感觉好懊恼 如果早点收邮件 就能阻止这起惨祸了
I just have that nagging feeling if we had opened the mail sooner, we could have prevented it.
我不知道 但信息已经传达到了 清晰明确
I don't know, but the message has been sent loud and clear.
凶手在嘲弄我们
The killer's taunting us.
这一枪干净利落
The kill shot is precise.
凶手肯定用的是猎枪 点270或点308口径的
The killer must have used a hunting rifle, . 270, . 308 maybe.
可能是在一百码外开枪的
That shot could have come from over a hundred yards out.
我出去看看 扩大搜查范围 好吗
I'll go outside. I'll widen the search area, okay?
真是难以置信
This is unbelievable.
某人把这当成了游戏
Somebody out there thinks this is a damn game.
-轨迹很直 架枪点一定就在附近 -对
- The gun position had to be close to straight on. - Yep.
安全
It's clear!
搞什么
What the hell?
-是点308口径的吗 -看起来是的
- What is that, a . 308asing? - Looks like it.
看来凶手早跑了
Looks like our shooter is long gone.
凶手似乎并没在这开枪
Looks like our shooter was never here to take the st.
你说什么 不然咋开枪
What are you talking about? How else could he get it off?
瞄准镜支持WiFi
This scope is WiFi enabled.
WiFi 他在线杀的那位女士
WiFi? He killed this lady online?
扳机 上下左右移♥动♥ 全都可以远程控制
The trigger, the left/right, the up and down, everything can be controlled remotely.
凶手现在早不知道逃哪去了
This person could be literally anywhere right now.
她在哪 天呐 宝贝 你还好吗
Where is she? Oh, God, baby, are you okay, huh?
爸爸来了
Daddy's here.
你能不能...
Could you just... ?
嗨 宝贝 我一会儿就回来 好吗
Hey, baby, I'll be back in just one minute, okay?
-先生 你不能进去 -我妻子在里面
- Sir, you can't go inside! - My wife is in there!
-警官 警官 -我妻子在里面
- Officer, Officer? - My wife is in there!
让我来吧 谢谢
I'll take it from here. Thank you.
Potter先生 你太太的尸体已经被运走了
Mr. Potter, your wife's body's been removed.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
真的很抱歉
I'm really sorry.
真 真不敢相信
I, uh, I can't believe this is happening.
我从没想到... 我是说 威胁倒是常听到...
I just never thought... I mean, you hear threats...
威胁 谁
Threats? By who?
我客户们的前配偶们
Ex-spouses of my clients.
我是打离婚官司的律师
I'm a divorce lawyer.
我靠惹人生气赚钱 他们会口不择言
I make people angry for a living. People say things.
你妻子在戴德大学做什么
What did your wife do at Dade University?
不做什么 她是家庭主妇
Nothing. She w a stay-at-home
我们发现了这 加起来有120块 都是这个月的
We found these. They're all for $120, all from this month.
这是开给我妻子的支票 用的娘家姓 Janice Garber
These are paychecks made out to my wife's maiden name, Janice Garber.
-为什么 -不知道 我们会查的
- Why is that? - I don't know. Let's find out.
H 我听说枪击案的事了
H, I heard about the shooting.
对 用了自动化的来♥福♥枪♥
Yes, they used an automated rifle,
没有指纹 无法追查 也没登记
no prints, no trace, not registered.
听起来像私人恩怨
Sounds personal.
对 我们在枪击发生前收到了信息
Yes. We received a message before the shooting.
信息 怎么 寄来的
A message? What, through the mail?
确切的说 是混在早上的信件内
They slipped it into the morning mail, exactly.
为什么要针对我们
Why would they target us?
我想我听到你说"我们"
I think I just heard an "us" in there.
对 没错
Yeah, that's right.
我离开之后 才发现这里是我的心之所属
While I was gone, I realized this is where I want to be.
那就得做全职
Then I have you full-time.
只要你肯接纳我 我就回来
I'm back, if you'll have me.
真是个好消息
That's good news.
第一单生意
First order of business.
这是戴德大学签发的支票
These checks are from Dade University.
去查查 这家庭主妇到底为谁工作 好吗
Let's figure out who this soccer mom really worked for, okay?
你能回来挺好
Good to have you back.
Janice Potter自愿加入一项 我负责的博士生心理研究项目
Janice Potter volunteered for a PhD psych research project I was conducting.
支票是给她的报酬
The university checks were compensation.
她有提起过 向她丈夫隐瞒此事的原因吗
Did she mention needing to hide this from her husband?
我不记得有 怎么了
Not that I can remember. Why?
因为她用的是娘家的姓
Because she used her maiden name to get paid.
她肯定有自己的理由
Everybody's got reasons for what they do.
这项研究是关于什么的
What kind of research was this?
我在研究人脑的道德界限
I was studying the moral compass of the human brain.
有点像重新解读米尔格拉姆服从实验
Kind of a new take on the Milgram experiment on obedience--
米尔格拉姆服从实验认为 纳粹德国的产生是因为对权威人物的服从
the one that explains Nazi Germany happened because of obedience to authority figures.
这研究的争议性很大 对不对
It's a very controversial study, isn't it?
是
Yes.
所以你就让Janice这样的人 排队当你的小白鼠
So you got people like Janice who were lining up to be your Guinea pigs?
她觉得自己在电击人 但我在研究她
She thinks she's shocking people, but I'm studying her.
好的 你得问实验对像一系列问题
All right, you will ask the subject a series of questions,
如果他回答错误 你就要执行电击
and if the subject answers incorrectly, you will administer an electric shock.
你能做到吗
Can you do that?
我可以
Yes, I can.
很好 开始吧
Great. Let's begin.
简言之 我的理论是德国纳粹的产生
My theory is that Nazi Germany didn't happen because people respond to authority.
不是因为服从权威 而是因为人性本恶
Simply put, the brain wants to be evil.
她验证了你的理论 电击实验对象了吗
Did she prove your theory right, she shock the subject?
这么说吧 幸亏我们没用日常电压
Let's just say I'm glad we weren't using actual voltage.
多亏她我才能成功
But I have her to thank for my success.
因为这 我要去更好的研究机构了
I'm moving on to a better institution because of it.
谢谢你的合作
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:迈阿密(2002) | 导航列表