剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:迈阿密(2002) | 导航列表
We have a photograph of you at the crime scene from a few years ago.
对 我那时还是自♥由♥职业者
Oh, yeah.I was freelancing then.
想着兴许可以拍些照片 卖♥♥给小报 周刊什么的
Thought I could sell a few shots to a news wire, maybe a tabloid.
你卖♥♥了吗
Did you?
太阳下面晒了两小时 拍了三卷胶卷 什么也没卖♥♥出去
Two hours in the sun, three rolls of film… didn't sell a thing.
那些照片你还留着吗
Do you still have the photographs?
是的 都在我屋里
Yeah, I have everything inside.
Stewart 能帮忙把我的底片拿来吗
Stuart, can you go grab my negatives for me?
这就去
Copy that.
速去速回 Billy
Be right back, Billy.
你们想找到些什么
What are you hoping to find?
我们在努力恢复一个好人的名声
We're trying to clear a good man's name.
这些是Enright的犯罪现场拍到的
These are, uh, these are all from the Enright crime scene.
好 扫瞄看看
Okay, let's scan those.
搞定
All right.
然后反象
Let me invert the images.
有了 那是Jesse 那是屋子 前门 还是屋子
All right, there's Jesse, there's the house, the front gate, more house.
还有什么发现 Eric
What else we got, Eric?
稍等
Wait a minute.
Eric 倒回去
Eric, go back.
退回几张 他在干嘛
Go back.What is he doing?
4号♥证据标牌 Eric
Evidence marker number four, Eric.
4号♥ 是那个袖扣
Number four, that's the cuff link.
是那个丢失的证据
That's the missing evidence.
对 这是谁
Right.Who is this?
我不知道 不是Cardoza
I don't know.It isn't Cardoza.
不是Jesse 会是谁
It's not Jesse.Who is that?
我来消除他脸部的闪光
Let me clean up the flare on his face.
突出重点 做些修正
Hitting the highlights.Clean up some of this mess.
Sutter队长
Captain Sutter.
Caine队长
Lieutenant Caine.
甲壳虫曾经在这里演出
The Beatles played on this stage.
我知道
I know that.
我也看了
I was here.
你一个人来的
You come alone?
就像我说的一样
Just like I said I would.
为何要在这碰头
Why here?
我需要个私密的地方
I like my privacy.
到底怎么回事 Caine
What's this all about, Caine?
你哪里来的照片
Where'd you get this photo?
你让Jesse Cardoza替你背了黑锅
You let Jesse Cardoza take the fall for something you did.
你到底想做什么Caine
What exactly do you want, Caine?
我希望你能澄清
I want you to come clean.
好吧
All right.
我们知道Enright谋杀了他太太
We knew Enright had murdered his wife.
我们也有足够证据了
And we had him, too.
毫无疑问的
Dead to rights.
我一看到袖扣就知道狡猾的律师 会以此为他开脱 所以我把它藏进了口袋
When I saw that cuff link, I knew that his slick lawyers would get him off, so I pocketed it.
没有伤害 没有过错 杀人犯被绳之以法
No harm, no foul.The right guy goes down.
事情本该是这样的
And that's the way it should be.
但是我不知道 Cardoza已经拍了袖扣的照片
But I had no idea Cardoza had already taken a photograph of it.
所以你就任由 事态发展成他篡改证据
So you allowed it to look like he tampered with evidence.
我以为他还年轻
I figured he was young.
只会做几周文职 小小的惩罚而已
Get a couple weeks desk duty, slap on the wrist.
嗯 但结果并不是这样吧
Yes, but it didn't turn out that way, did it?
是啊
No.
他妻子也被谋杀了 很可能是Enright干的
His wife was murdered… probably by Enright.
我每天都生活在这事的阴影中
That's something I got to live with every day.
袖扣在哪里
Where's the cuff link?
我把它随身带着
I keep it right here.
一直
Always.
使我不会忘记
So I'll never forget.
慢点
Slowly.
给你了
Take it.
现在怎么办
What now?
现在
What now?
我想你知道该怎么做
I think you know what to do.
根据我们获得的最新证据
In light of the new evidence that's been presented to us,
我想代表这个城市 警局 以及检察院
I would like to extend a long overdue apology to Jesse Cardoza,
向Jesse Cardoza 致以迟来已久的歉意
on behalf of the city, this department and the District Attorney's Office.
Cardoza先生 虽然已不在洛杉矶警局工作
Mr. Cardoza, who is no longer a member of the LAPD,
是全局警员们努力学习的榜样
is a shining example of what this department and all its officers should strive for every day.
嘿 宝贝 甜心 别担心
Hey, sweetheart, sweetheart, hey, don't worry.
我晚饭前一定出来 一切都会好的
I'm gonna be out of here by dinner.It's all gonna be fine.
我们可以一起去那个 我们都喜欢的特别地点
We can go to our special little place that we love to go to together.
你还记得那个地方吗
You remember that place?
记得那里吗 记得哪里吗 下地狱吧
Remember that place?Do you remember that place, huh?! Just go to hell!
小婊♥子♥
You little bitch!
宝贝 你犯了一个大错
You're making a really bad mistake, sweetheart.
超级 超级大的错误
Really, really bad mistake!
我的律师飞来了 Vogel会把我弄出去的
My lawyer just flew in.Vogel will get me off.
噢 超级警♥察♥来了
Oh, and there's super cop.
哇 你很能干
God, you're so good, huh?
你确实很能干
You're really good.
有空来看看电影
Come around and watch a movie sometime.
谢谢
***
你打算如何补偿 Jesse Cardoza受损的名誉
*********
现在我还无法对此作出回答
I'm unable to comment on that at this time.
总之一句话 Cardoza先生的名声已经恢复清白
Suffice it to say that Mr. Cardoza's name and reputation has been cleared.
那门又不会自己开
Well, that door's not going to open itself.
谢谢
Thank you.
队长
Lieutenant.
知道不 Tony Enright 连监狱里的一粒灰都不会瞧见
You know, uh, Tony Enright is never going to see the inside of a prison cell.
别把话说绝了 Vogel先生
Don't be too sure, Mr. Vogel.
事实上 我就是绝对确定
Actually, I'm dead sure.
我想你还是离开迈阿密吧
I want you out of Miami.
你是来祝我旅途愉快的
Have you come to wish me bon voyage?
话说 你要是去阿联酋 千万别打电♥话♥给我
By the way, if you're ever in the Emirates, don't bother to call.
没关系 我会关门
Don't worry, I'll get the door.
谢谢
Thank you.
你也会为我这么做的 Jesse
You would have done the same for me, Jesse.
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:迈阿密(2002) | 导航列表