剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:迈阿密(2002) | 导航列表
好的 Wolfe 跟我来
All right, Wolfe, follow me.
链轮齿是发动机里的传动装置
Sprockets are gears used in motors.
如果我们能给轮齿和发动机配对
If we can match the sprocket with the motor,
就像这样...
like here...
这些链轮齿是用在高尔夫球车上的
These sprockets are all used in golf carts.
很好 高尔夫球车
Great, golf carts.
迈阿密只有一百万辆
There's only a million of those in Miami.
不过我们找到了几百个链轮齿
We found hundreds of those sprockets, though.
知道吗 Walter
But you know what, Walter?
我觉得我们要找的 不是有高尔夫球车的人
I don't think we're looking for someone who owns a golf cart.
而是修高尔夫球车的人
I think we're looking for someone who repairs golf carts.
Drew Pollack 我问你点事
Drew Pollack, let me ask you something.
最近的高尔夫球车生意如何
How is the golf cart business these days?
迈阿密50岁以上的人 都有一辆 所以生意不错
Everybody over 50 in Miami has one, so business is good.
很好 那你认得这些吗
Good. So you recognize these?
因为我认为
'Cause what I think,
这是高尔夫球车的零件
is that they're parts used in golf carts.
对 所以
Yeah. so?
所以 你用它们来制♥作♥炸♥弹♥
So, you used them to make bombs.
比如你今天用来谋杀 Rebecca Nevin的那枚
Like the one you used today to kill Rebecca Nevins.
什么 你说什么
What? What are you talking about?
别装傻 Pollack 我们知道你在1999年制♥作♥了
Don't play dumb, Pollack. We know you built a bomb in 1999 that blew up a restaurant using
一枚炸♥弹♥ 炸了一家餐馆 和今天这起的手法一致
the exact some signature as the one today.
用玩具火箭和手♥机♥引爆
Toy rocket cell phone trigger.
那是很久以前的事了
That was a long time ago.
听着 我... 我和州检察官合作了
Look, I... I cooperated with the state attorney.
州检察官是Rebecca Nevins 对此案提起公诉正是她 对吗
The state attorney was, uh, Rebecca Nevins. She prosecuted the case, right?
对 因为她我才被放出来
Yeah, yeah, she's the reason I'm out.
没错
That's right.
她和你达成了协议
She made a deal with you.
你得以减刑
You copped a plea.
但还是坐了十年牢
But you still got ten years.
我不知道 感觉像是报复
I don't know, that feels like revenge to me.
听我说 Pollack 我们知道你做惯告密者
Listen to me, Pollack, we know you're a rat.
我会给你自救的机会
And I'm going to give you a chance to help yourself.
你是如何从警方的扣押站取走车的
How did you get the car out of the police impound, huh?
谁是你同谋
Who are you working with?
我要见律师
I want my lawyer.
我是Tom Loman医生
This is Dr. Tom Loman.
继续进行对Rebecca Nevins的尸检
I am continuing the autopsy of Rebecca Nevins.
X光数字呈像检查
X-raying the remains with a digital fluoroscope.
受害者遭受了巨大的冲击波损伤
Victim suffered massive concussive injuries.
脑部被震碎并严重畸形
Brain mass was pulverized and badly misshapen.
心囊液流失
Cardiac sac was desiccated.
心肌从动脉处完全脱离 左右肺分离并被震碎
Heart muscle completely severed from arterial structure. Lungs bisected and torn.
肝脏粉碎
Liver shredded.
受害者第七颈椎脱位
Victim suffered dislocation of the spine at the seventh cervical juncture.
躯干表面布满弹片
An appearance of shrapnel is noted throughout the body.
上帝啊
Good God.
我将用橡胶镊子小心的取出弹片
I will attempt to remove offending items with rubber tweezers,
以便保留证物价值
so as to preserve evidentiary value.
搭把手 抬起来
Assist, please. Up.
谢谢
Thank you, sir.
我刚从Nevins的遗体中 取出了一个GPS芯片
I just pulled a GPS chip from Nevins' body.
但她车里的GPS是完好的
Okay, the GPS in her car was intact.
那这一定是炸♥弹♥车上的
So this has to belong to the bomb car.
如果嫌犯用了导航系统 我们就能反向追踪到他
If the bomber used Nav, then a reverse journey will take us right back to him.
距目的地还有四分之一英里
Destination in one quarter mile.
-支援马上到 -好的
- We got backup. - Good.
你还戴着窃听器吗
So, are you still wearing it?
没有 我没戴
No. I'm not wearing the wire.
确定吗
Are you sure?
Calleigh 我早不戴了
Calleigh, I stopped wearing it.
距目的地还有1000英尺
Destination in 1, 000 feet.
我不愿去想
'Cause I don't want to think about it.
想什么 你在说什么
Think about what? What are you talking about?
我们一起时你戴着吗
Were you wearing it when we were together?
距目的地还有500英尺
Destination in 500 feet.
我们在家时你戴窃听器了吗
Were you wearing the wire when we were at home?
目的地已到达
You have arrived at your destination.
Calleigh 听我说
Calleigh, listen to me.
我们在家时 我没戴窃听器
I wasn't wearing the wire when we were home together.
这是Ryan家
Hey. That's Ryan's.
炸♥弹♥车从这出发的
The car bomb started here?
没人相信Ryan会干这些 对吧
No one really believes that Ryan did any of this, do they?
我们知道有内鬼 现在只能做我们该做的
Well, we know it was someone on the inside, so we do what we got to do.
喂 当心他的东西
Hey! Hey, careful with his stuff.
他是自己人
He's one of us. Hey!
做这些真让人不爽
I just don't feel good about doing any of this.
是啊 我也是
Yeah, me, neither.
我想 只能当是在帮Wolfe洗脱嫌疑 而不是在搜查疑犯的家了
I guess just look at it as not searching a suspect, but a way to exonerate Wolfe.
Wolfe来了 Wolfe来了
Yeah, well, Wolfe's here. Hey, Wolfe's here.
别停
Okay. Don't stop searching.
继续搜
Search.
我去跟他谈谈
I'll go talk to him.
这是搞什么鬼
The hell is going on here?!
站住 你不能进去
Stop. You can't go inside.
-为什么不能 这是我家 -Ryan
- Oh, I can't go inside? This is my place. - Ryan.
-站住 -没关系 他可以进来
- I said stop! - It's okay. He can come in. It's okay.
那是我的球杆 怎么回事 开玩笑的吧
Those are my clubs. Hey! What is going on here? Is this some kind of joke?
内务部的人在这干什么
What is IA doing here?
炸♥弹♥车上的GPS引我们来这
Okay, look, the GPS coordinates from the car bomb led us back here.
今天早上你在哪
Where were you this morning?
你认为我和那个炸♥弹♥有关
You think I had something to do with the bomb?
-你当真 -我不知道
- Are you serious? - I don't know.
开什么玩笑 他在这干什么
Are you kidding me? ! And what is he doing here?
-我想帮你 -你想帮我
- Hey, I'm just trying to help. - Oh, you're just trying to help?
怎么 查Walter碰壁了 就跑来查我了 Eric
What's the matter? Your investigation with Walter hit a dead end, Eric?
Walter 就当是你自己家 请便 不用起身
Speaking of which, make yourself at home, Walter, please. Don't get up.
你们大可随便看 随便搜
All you guys can take a look around. Go through whatever you want.
因为你们什么都不会找到
You're going to find anything, so ha, ha, ha.
Eric 你在干嘛
Eric, what are you doing?
那不是我的
Those aren't mine.
当然不是 你偷的
Of course, they're not. You stole them.
不 我是说我没放那些东西在那
No, I mean I didn't put them there!
我没放 我不知道怎么回事 有人想陷害我
I did not put them there. I have no idea how they got there. Someone is trying to set me up.
你看不出来吗
Do you see what's going on here?
你们得相信我 有人陷害我 不是我♥干♥的
You guys got to believe me. Someone's trying to set me up here. It's not me.
带他走
Take him, please.
真是谢谢了
Thanks a lot.
怎么 偷钻石还以前的赌债
What happened? You have some old gambling debts to pay off, so you stole the diamonds?
-偷车 毒品 还有什么 -Rick 我戒赌四年了
- You steal the car, the heroin, all that? - I haven't gambled in four years, Rick.
Nevins快查到真♥相♥了
Was Nevins getting too close?
你认为我杀了Nevins 伙计 你最好直说
You think I murdered Nevins? You better come out and say it, buddy.
你信赖的物证都指向你
Well, the evidence that you trust so much is leading us all one way.
这都是有人设计好的
That's kind of how somebody wants it to look, isn't it?
Wolfe 马上退后
Mr. Wolfe, back off right now.
Wolfe是最后一个 见到钻石的人 Horatio
Mr. Wolfe was the last person to see the diamonds before they went missing, Horatio.
我那时在证据库里
I was in the evidence locker.
清点钻石
I was counting the diamonds.
我把它们放进箱子里
I put them back in the bin.
然后当着警官的面签字出来了
Then I signed out with an officer.
Rick 这是规范的流程
And that is by the book, Rick.
他是证据监管的最后一环
He was the last person in the chain of custody,
而且钻石是在他家发现的
and the diamonds were found at his house.
我也是报告钻石丢失的人
I was also the one who reported them missing.
多亏你的两名CSI 我们还知道炸♥弹♥车是从Wolfe家开出的
Oh, and thanks to two of your CSIs, we also know the bomb car originated from Wolfe's house.
他是首要疑犯
He's a prime suspect here.
朋友 调查还没结束
This is an active investigation, my friend.
不 没你们什么事了
No. You're done.
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:迈阿密(2002) | 导航列表