剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:迈阿密(2002) | 导航列表
What's going to happen to Kevin?
我不知道
I don't know.
我们在调查和他一起工作的毒贩子
We're investigating the drug dealer he was working with.
Tek
Tek.
你认识他
You know him?
他对Kevin很不好
He treated Kevin badly.
上次他看见了我 就想把我...
The last time he saw me, he tried to...
哦 你一定很棒 哈
Oh, yeah, you must be good, huh?
Kevin和我说他不想给我♥干♥活了 而是要和你双宿双飞
I got Kevin telling me he wants to stop cooking for me so he can run away with you.
请不要碰我
Please don't touch me!
Bayfront的女孩可都排着队等我
I have all the girls in Bayfront lining up for me.
你是说Bayfront
You said Bayfront?
是
Yes.
好极了 谢谢你Marie
Great. Mariathank you.
嘿 我是Calleigh
Hey, it's Calleigh.
那毒贩子… 我知道在哪儿了
The drug dealer¡xad I know where to find him.
你就是Tek
So youre Tek.
或者是老Robert Sperling
Or plain old Robert Sperling.
让他起来
Get him up, please.
对 就是我 咋的了
Yeah, that's me. So what?
我手腕折了 哥们儿
You're breaking my wrist, man.
没折脖子算你走运了
You're lucky I didn't break your neck.
为什么抓我 因为在公园晃荡
For what, hanging out in the park?
因为谋杀
For murder.
那你应该去找Kevin Hensler
I think you should talk to Kevin Hensler about that one.
已经找了
We have.
还给我们交代了一本你的"传记"
Heave us your life story in paperback.
杀人越货 引人入胜啊
Slinging meth, dies in trunks. It was a real page turner.
听着 人是他杀的 好吧
Look, he killed that guy, all right?
因为他怕政♥府♥把他马子驱逐出境 这是实话
Because he was afraid the feds were gonna deport his little piece of tail, and t.
实话还没说完 朋友
That's not the whole truth, my friend.
Calleigh 我们分♥析♥的那条围巾...
Yeah, Calleigh, the scarf we're processing...
Natalia应该有结果了
Natalia should have it by now.
感觉如何
How are you feeling?
没事 我很好...
Good. I'm good...
Horatio 谢谢你救了我们
Horatio, thanks again for ming in after us.
别客气
No need.
呃 围巾上有什么生物品
Um, biologicals on the scarf.
对 唾液 死者的唾液
Yes, saliva, the victim's saliva.
唾液 那可能是堵嘴用的
Saliva, so it may have been used as a gag.
还带有老鼠药
And laced in rat poison.
能提取指纹吗
Can you put it in someone's hand?
不能 提取不了
No, I stck out on fingerprints.
我和Jesse说了这不可能
I already told Jesse it was going to be impossible.
Natalia 没什么是不可能的
Natalia, nothinis impossible.
我还没听说过金粉能提取指纹
I never heard of gold dust being used to lift prints.
对 这叫 金属...气相...沉积
Yes, it's called vapor... metal...deposition.
灰尘会附着到油上的
So the dust is attracted to the oils.
对 我们把金属加热到蒸发点
Right, we he the metal to the point of evaporation.
金粉就附着在指纹上 形成薄膜
The gold dust attaches to the fingerprint, forming a thin coat.
管用了
Now it's working.
现在有了局部样板
We got partials no
没错 如果...这些样板... 都来自同一根手指呢
Yes, but what...if all of these partial..are from the same finger?
用来和两名疑犯对比一下
Let's compare this to our two suspects.
找到了
Yes.
干得不错
Nice going.
堵Christher Perez的嘴的布上 发现了你的指纹
We recovered your fingerpri from the gag that killed Christher Perez,
是你误导Kevin 让他觉得
and we believe that you manipulated Kevin into thinking-
是他杀了Christopher
-he killed Christopher to have something on him.
你干了什么
What are you doing?
把他绑起来 关那儿去
Tie him up and get him in there.
求你了
Please.
我不会对任何人说起这地方的
I won't tell anyone about this place.
我保证你绝对不会说
And I'm gonna make sure of that.
张嘴 张嘴
Open up. Open up.
嘿 Kevin 进来
Hey, Kevin, get in here.
你干了什么 我可没让你杀了他
I didn't tell you to kill this guy.
哦 天啊
Oh, my God.
没错 我是让他给我制毒的 可没让他和隔壁的女佣约会
Yeah, well, I needed him cooking for me and not dating the maid next door.
你得保护自己的产品
You got to protect the product.
保护 用炸♥弹♥来保护
And by protection, u mean bomb mang, right?
要防止竞争嘛
Discourages competition.
只要有一个这样的引爆 你就会受到意想不到的尊敬
You'd be surprised at the type of respect you get when one of those goes off.
到了监狱你同样也会 受到意想不到的尊敬
Not unlike the surprise you've got coming inrison.
不是我杀的人
I di't kill that man?
不是...但制毒是一级重罪
No...but the drug making a first-degree felony.
那Marie呢
What about Marie?
我保证了要带她离开的
I promised I'd get her out of that house.
交给我们吧
We're working on that.
非法拘禁
False imprisonment?
当初我真应该把她送上回海地的船
I should have put her on the slow boat to Haiti when I had the chance.
你应该给她做人最基本的尊严
What youhould have done is treat her with basic human dignity.
就凭她和毒贩子瞎搞
While she sneaks out for nooky with the local drug dear?
把她铐上
Cuff her, plea.
别碰我
Get your hands off of me.
你给我听好了 女士 如果你不乖乖上车
All right, look, lady, if you do not get into that car without further incident,
那我很乐意在你的 犯罪记录上加一条拒捕
then I am happy to add resisting arrest to your rap sheet.
别忘了是我在给你们发薪水
Remember, I pay your salary.
那我该加薪了
Then I deserve a raise.
谢谢
Thanks.
对不起 真对不起
I'm sorry. I'm so sorry.
不 不是你的错
No. It was never your fault.
不许这么想
Dot ever think that.
他会没事的吧
Is he going to be okay?
会的
He's going to be okay.
我在郡大学给你安排了住宿
I've arranged for a dormitory stay at Dade U.,
还在申请你的学生签证
and I'm working on yr student visa.
我终于可以上学了
Will I actually be abl to go to school now?
你要上学了
You'll go school.
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:迈阿密(2002) | 导航列表