剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:迈阿密(2002) | 导航列表
这里是WINK新闻广播
This is WINK News Radio.
证♥监♥会♥和FBI已经冻结了 Howard Burgess的资产
The SEC and FBI have frozen Howard Burgess' assets
审理其挪用公♥款♥罪的开庭日期 也日益临近
and are moving closer to a trial date in his embezzlement charges.
你要去哪里
Where you headed?
4号♥机库
Hangar Four.
巴西模特飞来 给她运动员男友一个惊喜
Brazilian model's flying in to surprise her athlete boyfriend.
狂野吧
Rough life, right?
我发现一辆豪华轿车停在了禁区
Noticed that limo's parked in a restricted area.
我通知总部
I'll call HQ.
22呼叫中心
22 to central.
四号♥机库发现异常情况 请求支援
I've got some suspicious activity going on over here at Hangar Four, call for backup.
把飞机停下
Stop the plane!
他偷了飞机
He's stealing the plane!
快熄火
Shut it down!
中心 我要求马上支援
Central, I need that backup now!
关掉引擎
Turn off your engine!
马上把飞机停下
Stop the plane right now!
待在原地别动 否则我开枪了
Stay where you are, or I will shoot!
真不敢相信你居然向我开了枪
I can't believe you shot at me.
你开着Howard Burgess的飞机 想干什么
What the hell were you planning on doing with Howard Burgess' airplane?
Howard Burgess 我不认识
Howard Burgess? I don't know him.
切
Right.
新闻上都是Burgess
Burgess is all over the news.
你是打算偷走一段历史吗
Maybe you wanted to steal a piece of history.
我是履行专业的财产扣押
This is professional asset seizure.
手放在我能看到的地方
Keep your hands where I can see them!
慢着 别急
Slow, slow.
慢着
Slow!
我有授权证书 这是我的追偿代理人执照
I've got my authorization paper anmy recovery agent's license.
你来追缴私人飞机
You're a repo guy for private jets?
正是 这个Howard Burgess 已经6个月没有付贷款了
Exactly. This guy, Howard Burgess, is six months behind on his payments.
我不过是要把它送到 真正的主人手上
I'm just transporting it to its rightful owner.
不管你是干什么的 你属于非法登机
I don't care what you're doing, you boarded this aircraft illegally.
转过身去
Turn around.
里面什么味
What's that smell?
你在机舱里泼粪来着
Did you stir the tanks in the toilet?
闻起来像是尸体
Smells like a dead body.
最好把警♥察♥叫来
Better get PD out here.
情况不妙啊
Ooh, that's not pretty.
没想到吧 Frank
Well, what do you know, Frank?
Howard Burgess
Howard Burgess.
半个迈阿密的积蓄都给他骗光了
Scammed half of Miami out of their life savings.
很多人都觉得他活该被溺死 我也是
A lot of people think he ought to be right there, me included.
怎么了
Why you?
这王八蛋让我的退休金 赔得只剩了1万
Crooked bastard soaked my 401K for ten grand.
我不明白 这种大富翁通常都会在家里被捕
What I don't understand is, bigtime money guys like this always get a house arrest.
案子审结前会被全方位监视
Full surveillance till the trial is over.
嗯 所以问题是 是有人帮他越狱 还是设套杀了他
Yeah, so the question is, did somebody break him out, or set him up for murder?
《犯罪现场调查》迈阿密 第08季 第04集
CSI Miami Season 08 Episode 04
今天够早的
Early one today. ha~
是啊 真热啊
Yeah, it's hot out.
还好我穿了马甲
Glad I'm wearing this vest.
看来你要把Howard Burgess 从马桶里"钓"出来的
So, you get to fish Howard Burgess out of the toilet.
很有意思吧
Have fun with all that.
不然你来
You know, why don't you go for it?
不好意思 先到先得 朋友
Oh, I'm sorry, first come, first slime, my friend.
赌一把咋样
Why don't we play for it?
石头 剪子 布 你来真的
Rock, paper, scissors, are you serious?
LA那边都这样 怎么 你怕了
It's the LA way. What, are you scared?
才怪 只不过已经不再是 8岁小孩了 哥们
Hell no, just not eight years old, that's all, man.
数到三 出手
On three and then you show.
那 看着我
Okay, look at me.
好的 我明白
All right, I got it.
赢你了
Oh, snap!
Miami都是这样的
That's the Miami way.
祝你和便壶玩的愉快
Have fun with the potty party.
也好 我可不想你弄脏了 你的毛线马甲
That's good because I wouldn't want to get that sweater vest dirty.
太过分了
That's mean.
嗨 Walter 很高兴见到你走出实验室
Hey, Walter, glad to see you're out of the lab.
这有什么事要做
What do we have here?
有个死人给挤进马桶里去了
We got a dead guy that got shoved into a toilet.
新来的干最脏的 我
New guy gets the dirty work. Me?
Miami都这样
It's the Miami way.
很可爱
Cute.
这也不是我头一次上镜
Well, this isn't my first rodeo.
是吗 你原来也偷过飞机
Oh, really, you've stolen planes before?
我可没偷 我是来回收财产的
I don't steal; I reclaim property.
我是追偿代理人
I'm a repo man.
嗯 要是真合法的话
Well, if this is all so legit,
怎会有那么多机场保安用枪指着你
then how come half a dozen airport security officers had you at gunpoint?
想要它成为我的合法财产 我得先把它从机库里弄出来
I have to get the plane out of the hangar before it's legally mine.
如果有人在起飞前叫我停下 我只能服从
And if somebody tells me to stop before takeoff, I have to comply.
是不是Howard Burgess叫你停下 所以你就把他弄马桶里去了
Did Howard Burgess ask you to stop and so you stuffed him in a toilet?
Howard Burgess 肯定在我上机前就死了
Howard Burgess must've been dead back there before I boarded.
这咱们就得等着瞧了
We'll see about that.
祝警局之行愉快
Have a nice time at PD.
用劲拉
Pull him.
Jesse 啊
Jesse? Yeah?
上面的烂摊子中发现了这个
Found this up there in the mess.
看上去好像是手卷的大♥麻♥烟卷
Looks like a handrolled marijuana cigarette.
嗯 送到实验室 看能不能找到DNA
Yeah, get it to the lab. See if we can get DNA.
另外 你最好洗个澡
And you need to hit the showers.
就去 教练
Will do, Coach.
我联♥系♥了受害人的管教官员
Hey, I, uh, spoke with the vic's corrections officer.
他给了我Howard的 GPS监视脚环的座标
He gave me the coordinates of Howard's GPS ankle monitor.
我在手♥机♥上查查看
I'm calling it up on the phone.
红点仍然在Burgess家的位置闪烁
Red dot's still blinking on the Burgess property.
所以Howard都跑出了 信♥号♥♥区外还没人知道
Well, I guess that explains why no one was alerted when Howard moved beyond the signal's boundary.
管教官员到现在 都不知道Howard跑了
CO never knew Howard left.
等等
Hold on a second.
监视显示红点在动
That monitor's on the move.
我来通知他们 我们正在采取行动
I'll let the CO know we're responding.
没事的
It's okay.
看到没
You see that?
Howard的监视脚环
Howard's ankle monitor.
好孩子
Good boy.
还不止那个
Oh, that's not all.
你发现了什么
What do you got?
血迹
Blood.
Howard可能就是在这出的事
Whatever happened to Howard might've started here.
你是Howard Burgess的儿子吧
You're Howard Burgess' son, Daniel, right?
是的
Yeah.
为您失去亲人感到难过
I'm sorry for your loss.
你一定会找到凶手的 是吧
You're gonna find whoever did this, right?
嗯 有这打算
Well, that's the plan.
有没有人能证明 你今早的行踪
You have anybody that can account for your whereabouts this morning?
我在睡觉
II was sleeping.
直到警局打来电♥话♥才醒
Just woke up when your station called.
在你父亲的飞机上发现了手卷大♥麻♥烟卷 所以呢
You know, we found a handrolled cigarette on your dad's plane. So?
所以 如果是你的 就说明你在犯罪现场
So, if it's yours, it puts you at the murder scene.
问题是就算是我的 也是一周前的了
I mean, the joint's probably mine from, like, a week ago.
我和几个朋友在飞机上开派对来着 估计那时候掉的
I was partying on the plane with some friends. I probably dropped it.
我绝不会伤害我父亲的
II would never hurt my dad.
把你的手给我看看
Let me see your hand.
是不是在帮助你父亲 拆脚环时弄的
Did you get that helping your dad remove his ankle bracelet?
没事吧
You okay?
没事
Yeah.
干得好
Good job.
我什么都不会说了
I'm not saying another word.
不用你说
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:迈阿密(2002) | 导航列表