剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:迈阿密(2002) | 导航列表
噢 谢谢
Oh, thank you!
嗨 来说点什么吧
Hey, you guys want to say something?
结婚周年快乐
Happy anniversary.
说点什么
Want to say something?
嘿 Laura和Chuck 你们真是对了不起的夫妻
Hey, Laura and Chuck. You're a terrific couple.
结婚周年快乐
Happy anniversary.
最棒的父母
Wonderful parents.
很好的派对
Great party.
好吧 我们恨你们 因为你们太完美了
Okay, we hate you because you're so damn perfect.
-是啊... 但不管怎样 恭喜 -恭喜
Yeah... but congrats, anyway.
说正经的 恭喜
Seriously.
现在回到派对现场
And back to the anniversary party.
这颜色太适合你了
Oh, that color looks so good on you.
谁给你选的
Who picked that dress out?
-您 -这就对了
- You did. - That's right.
-我喜欢 -你太疯狂了
-我喜欢 -你太疯狂了
那是你
That's you.
看看他们过去多可爱
Look how cute they were!
是啊 现在是怎么了
Yeah. What happened?
妈妈 爸爸 我 还有小男子汉想说
Mom, Dad, me and the little man would like
祝你们二十周年结婚纪念日快乐
to congratulate you on your 20th anniversary.
你们太棒了
You're amazing.
因为如果没你们 也就没我们了
Because without you, there wouldn't be an us.
噢 甜心
Oh, sweetheart.
好了大家 笑够我们了
Okay, guys, that's enough about us.
其实还可以再来点
Or maybe just a little bit more.
这儿有 啤酒和夏敦诶酒 还有点切成片的胡萝卜蛋糕
There's, uh, beer and chardonnay, and oh, there's a few slices of my, uh, carrot cake left. Yeah.
请在我吃掉之前赶紧拿走
Please get to it before I do.
你弟弟呢
Where's your brother?
我以为你们要为我们弹钢琴
I thought you two were going to play for us.
噢 太晚了 大家都走了
Oh, it's too late. Everyone's leaving.
好吧
Okay.
-很不错 Chuck -嗨
- Great time, Chuck. - Hey, man.
-没事 我们很快又会见面了 -谢谢你们前来
- All right, we'll see you soon. - Thanks for coming.
我只想说你比以前任何时候都漂亮
I just want to say that you're more beautiful now than ever before.
我累坏了
I'm exhausted.
还得去收拾
I have to clean up.
好吧
Okay.
那些死孩子又把灯打破了
Those damn kids broke that lamp again.
他们这次休想抵赖
They're not getting away with this.
这次 我要录下来
This time, I'm getting it on tape.
我知道你们在那边
I know you're out there!
快出来
Come on out!
我受够了
I've had enough.
我要把你们录下来
I'm gonna get your face on video,
然后寄给警♥察♥
and I'm sending it straight to the cops.
你们别想溜
You're not gonna get away with his.
你...
You...
磁带末
end of tape
Loman医生
Dr. Loman.
我想这是过度杀戮吧
I think we can safely say overkill.
绝对地惨无人道
Absolutely brutal.
她至少被打了九下
She was struck at least nine times
以这样的力道和速度 每一下都能致命
with so much force and velocity that each blow on its own could have been fatal.
-凶器呢 -还不确定
- What about a murder weapon? - Not sure yet.
但根据她的伤 以及多个方向的血液喷溅痕迹来看
But judging from her injuries and the varying direction of the blood spatter,
凶手大幅度挥动凶器
whoever did this was swinging wildly
从各个不同方向和角度打击她
from several different directions and angles.
而且绝对失控了
And totally out of control.
处于狂怒状态
And fueled by rage.
是的 有人...
Yes. Someone...
非常 非常生气
was very, very angry.
谢谢你 医生
Thank you, Doctor.
《犯罪现场调查》 迈阿密篇 第08季 第22集
- CSI Miami S08E22 Mommie Dearest
现在情况如何
What've you got so far?
找到了摄像机
We found the family's video camera.
Williams夫人 被袭击的时候正在用这个
Mrs. Williams was using it when she was attacked.
目前为止 我在跟著录像里 受害者的移♥动♥轨迹走
So far, I've been retracing the victim's steps through the videotape,
看来是那盏打坏的灯 把她引到这儿来的
and it looks like that broken lamp definitely drew her over here.
她可能撞见了闯入房♥子的不速之客
Well, she could have interrupted an intruder breaking into the house.
或许那人慌了 杀了她
Maybe panicked and killed her.
那些死孩子又把灯打破了
Those damn kids broke that lamp again.
这次我要录下来
This time, I'm getting you on tape.
出来 你们休想溜掉
Come out here! You're not gonna get away with this!
-看见没 -什么
- You see that? - What?
有什么挡着让血没有溅到这
Something prevented the blood spatter from landing in that area.
或许凶手那时候站在那里
Maybe the killer was standing in that void when he attacked.
那是受害者的儿子
Is that the victim's son?
嗯
Yeah.
真可怜
Sad.
是啊
Yeah.
Andrea和我都在楼上
Andrea and I were upstairs.
我们听到警笛声 我们就...
We heard the sirens, and we...
就往车道去 我们跑下来...
We turned into our driveway, we ran down and...
爸爸说妈妈已经死了
Dad told us Mom was gone.
你真是个有才的画家 Cody
You're a talented artist, Cody.
我能控制我笔下的一切
I control everything in these pages.
可惜真实生活却不是这样
Shame it doesn't work like that in real life.
在我的书里 坏人总会被抓到
In my book, the bad guy always gets caught.
我们的破案记录也挺高 孩子
Well, we have a pretty good record, too, son.
你会抓住那样对我妈的人吗
You'll catch whoever did this to my mom?
非常有可能
It's highly likely.
你进去休息一下吧
You should go inside, get some rest.
我要给你做下笔录
I'm gonna need to go over your statement.
晚些时候
A little later?
等你准备好
When you're ready.
整个周♥年♥庆♥的派对都在摄像机上
You know, the whole anniversary party's on this video.
噢... 我的天
Oh... my God.
你不会相信这都录到了什么
You're not gonna believe what it caught.
-来看看 Jesse -什么
- Take a look at this, Jess. - What?
看这个
Check it out.
-嗨Cody 你在那边没 -好吧
- Hey, Cody, are you in there? - Yeah, right.
-我的歌♥呢 -当然
- I want my song! - Exactly.
Laura
Laura.
Chuck... 客人们要离开了
Chuck... the guests are leaving.
该去道别了
It's time to say good-bye.
抱歉
Excuse me.
我是说 看起来像是受害者的丈夫
I mean, it looks like the victim's husband is having an affair
在结婚周年派对上出轨
right there at their anniversary party.
如果真是这样 我们就有了第一个嫌疑人
Well, if that's the case, we have our first suspect.
不敢相信你们把我带到这儿来
I can't believe you dragged me in here.
是我报的警
I'm the one who called 911.
所有的我都说了
I've already told you everything.
何妨再说一次
Well, how about you tell me again?
我在清理厨房♥
I was cleaning up the kitchen.
我把垃圾扔到车♥库♥ 发现了她的尸体
I took a trash bag out to the garage, and I found her body.
Williams先生 失去了妻子 可你看起来并不是很悲伤
Mr. Williams, you don't seem very sad about losing your wife.
有手册说悲伤的丈夫该怎么做吗
Is there a handbook on how a grieving husband should act?
你知道这是什么感觉吗
Do you have any idea how this feels?
是的 我知道 如果我够幸运
Yeah, I do, and if I were lucky enough
能和我妻子庆祝结婚二十周年的话
to be with my wife on our 20th anniversary,
她不会撞见我和另一个女人在一起
she wouldn't walk in and find me with another woman.
-什么 -我看了派对录像
- What?! - I saw the video from your party.
被你妻子撞见和你一起的女人是谁
Now, who's the woman that your wife caught you with?
她是Bridgette Clark 邻居 我儿子的历史老师
That was Bridgette Clark. She's our neighbor and my son's history teacher.
我们在说Cody
We were talking about Cody.
你的肢体语言说不止如此
Your body language implied that maybe it was a little something more.
-不止如此 -你妻子可能会有意见
- Something more? - Something that your wife would take issue with.
-你们在派对结束之后吵架了 -没有
- Now, did you guys argue after the party? - No.
你知道这是怎么闹起来的吗
Do you see how this is stacking up?
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:迈阿密(2002) | 导航列表