剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:迈阿密(2002) | 导航列表
in the rush to get out of here.
这么说火灾发生时所有人都在拍照和录像
So everyone was taking photos and videos while it happened?
那也是我们要处理的证据
That's going to be all we've got though.
这算是歌♥迷答谢会 没有摄像人员
This was a surprise concert. There was no camera crew.
先说一声 我去联♥系♥票务人员
Tell you what, I'll contact the ticket holders,
看能不能集齐手♥机♥和相机
see if I can't collect some phones and cameras.
好的
Great.
Horatio
Horatio,
这位是Julian Diehl
this is Julian Diehl.
Phoenicks的经纪人
Uh, Phoenicks's manager.
听着 我想说的是
Uh, listen, I just wanted to say
我为我的工作人员
I'm sorry for the inconvenience
在医院给你们造成的不便道歉
my staff might have caused at the hospital.
你也看得出来 这样的场景也是我想避免的
As you can tell, this is what I was trying to avoid.
Diehl先生 你口中的不便
Mr. Diehl, what you call inconvenience,
我们这里叫做妨碍司法
I call obstruction.
我们也是对突发事件作出反应
Well, we were just reacting.
整件事也打得所有人个措手不及
I mean, this whole thing has caught everybody off guard.
出事的时候你在哪里
Where were you when it happened?
我 我在后台
I was, uh... I was backstage.
你认为谁会对她下如此毒手
Do you really think someone could do this to her?
她有敌人么
She have any enemies?
不 她 她是个很乖的甜心
No, she was... she was a sweetheart.
当你的名气达到一定程度时
I mean, when you actually hit that level in fame, you...
你本身就会成为一个靶子
you do become a target.
我能想像的到 Diehl先生
I would imagine... Mr. Diehl.
Calleigh 能跟我过来一下么
Calleigh, you walk with me a minute?
可以啊 Rick 你要了解些什么
Sure, Rick. What do you need?
上个月26号♥你的里程数
There was a discrepancy
发现有不一致之处
in your mileage log last month on the 26th.
118英里
118 miles?
不可能啊
I don't think so.
要是我公路旅行的话我肯定会记得
I'm pretty sure I would remember a road trip like that.
这么说你无法对此作出解释
So you can't account for it?
26号♥我记得 是Irwin枪击案
The 26th, I remember, was the Irwin shooting.
在现场时我把悍马借给Jesse开
I lent Jesse the Hummer while I was at the scene.
这么说我应该去和Cardoza谈咯
So I should be talking to Cardoza?
你知道吗
You know what?
我也不是很肯定
I'm not sure.
也许是我弄错了吧
I may be mistaken.
现在你又不记得了
Now you don't remember?
Rick 好几周之前的事了嘛
Rick, it was weeks ago.
好吧 我跟你说
All right, I tell you what.
我会去问清楚 回头再告诉你
I'll look into it, I'll get back to you about it.
要在今天之前
By the end of the day.
上面可有你的名字啊 Duquesne
It's got your name on it, Duquesne.
这裙子可真小
This dress is so tiny.
在舞台上她看上去要丰满得多
She always looked so much bigger on stage.
是么 你是Phoenicks的粉丝
Oh, yeah? Were you a Phoenicks fan?
你是么
Weren't you?
当然不是 Walter
No, Walter.
我又不是11岁的小姑娘 随你怎么说 伙计
I'm not an 11-year-old girl. Whatever, man.
Phoenicks引火上身
Phoenicks was on fire.
是啊 就是身上着火了
Yeah, literally.
这件事太突然了
It's too soon.
从这里碳化的程度判断
Judging from the charring,
我敢说这里就是起火点吧
I'd say this is the point of ignition, okay?
这玩意又是什么
What the hell is that?
嗯
Hmm.
看起来像某种金属丝
Looks like some kind of metallic wiring
融化在裙子布料上
that's melted into the dress.
但它是从哪来的
But from what?
我不知道 但我能告诉你
I don't know, but I tell you what.
把这交给Travers
You get this to Travers,
看看他能否检测下分♥析♥出成分来
see if he can't run some analysis on it.
我去找裙子的设计者
I'll talk to whoever made the dress,
看看能否找到答案
see if I can't get some answers.
好的
All right.
我被特许制♥作♥她所有的舞台服装
I was privileged enough to make all of her costumes.
是你设计的这些服装么
Did you design the clothes?
实际上不是的
Actually, no.
Phoenicks自认为是个设计师
Phoenicks considered herself a designer.
这些是她的设计 如果这也能称得上设计的话
These are her designs, if you can call them that.
我毕业于纽约流行设计学院
I graduated from F.I.T.
被票选为迈阿密最有前途的设计师
and was voted one of Miami's up-and-coming designers,
但我每天却要把她的涂鸦之作
but I spent my days turning her cave drawings
变成名副其实的时尚
into actual fashion.
听起来真让人受挫
That sounds, uh, frustrating.
有点吧
Little bit.
挫到想让她去死么
Frustrating enough to want her dead?
饶了我吧
Give me a break.
我没有直接和她打交道
I didn't deal with her directly.
Julian把她的涂鸦带给我的
Julian brought me her drawings.
Julian
Julian?
Julian Diehl 她的经纪人
Julian Diehl, her manager?
是的
Yes.
整个工作团队就是这样
That's how it was with the whole crew.
她是被单独隔绝的
She was insulated.
Julian就是她的代理人
Julian was her proxy.
那这个金属丝 你认得么
This metallic wiring right here-you recognize that?
这不是裙子的一部分 如果你们想要知道这个的话
It wasn't part of the dress, if that's what you mean.
请再看一眼吧
Have another look, please.
一针一线都是我亲手缝制
I hand sewed every piece myself.
设计中没有金属丝
This wire wasn't part of the design.
谢谢你
Thank you.
这些是铜丝 源自专门研发的电击枪
They're copper and they come from a specialized stun gun.
有多专业啊 最新的一款
How specialized? Latest generation.
极细的铜丝携带着
The ultra-thin copper carries a charge
最高5万伏的电压
of up to 50, 000 volts.
* Then I'm gone. *
你的意思就是
So, you're saying someone standing
人群中有人站在Phoenicks旁边 把她电死了
next to Phoenicks in the crowd electrocuted her to death?
这引燃了她身上的化妆品
That ignited her makeup.
果然 那就解释的通她奇怪的死因
Of course. That would explain her odd C.O.D.
心脏病 她太年轻了
Heart attack? She was too young.
你认为是电流使她心跳停止
And you think the electrical charge stopped her heart?
很少见 但也不是闻所未闻
It's rare, but not unheard of.
致命电击阻断肌肉收缩
Fatal electronic muscular interruption.
电击产生心室纤维性颤动
The electric shock induced ventricular fibrillation
并导致心律不齐和心脏停搏
which lead to an arrhythmia and cardiac arrest.
但是尸体上没有电击枪造成的伤痕
But I haven't found any stun probes in or on the body.
可能是运送过程中消失了
They may have disappeared during transport.
我拿到了Phoebe Nichols的医疗记录
I've got the medical records for Phoebe Nichols,
也就是Phoenicks
aka Phoenicks.
啊
LO Ah.
明星光环下的女孩
The girl behind the mask.
呃 私人医生不是很乐意交出记录
Her, uh, physician wasn't too keen on handing them over.
很明显 她要是隆个鼻
Apparently, she had a nose job,
都能成为第二天的头条
and that would have made headlines.
隆鼻
Nose job?
她没有接受过鼻整形术
She didn't have rhinoplasty.
记录上是这么说
That's what they said.
记录还显示她拔过智齿
They also indicate she had her wisdom teeth removed.
她这个年纪的女孩是说得通的
Makes sense for a girl her age.
是啊 但是在这个人身上就说不通了
Yeah, but not for this particular person.
医生 为什么要这样说
Why do you say that, Doctor?
这位少女没有拔智齿
This gal has hers.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
智齿
Wisdom teeth.
四颗俱在 有牙为证
All four, present and accounted for.
那么 这就不是Phoenicks咯
So, this isn't Phoenicks.
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:迈阿密(2002) | 导航列表