剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:迈阿密(2002) | 导航列表
And then he'd open the outer hatch
进到外太空中去
To go into space.
但是你直到关了内舱门之后
Yeah, but you can't open the outer hatch
才能打开外舱门 把内舱门关上
Until you close the inside hatch, so let's close it.
这里没有气闸开关
There's no air lock controls in here.
里面没有开关控制
There's no controls in here.
是吗
Really?
唯一的开关在这外面
The only controls are out here?
嗯 那他在里面是没办法打开舱门的
Yeah, there's no way that he could have opened this hatch From inside.
那说明有别人帮他打开咯
Well, that means somebody did it for him.
你有带紫外线灯吗 有 在我的工具箱里
Do you have a crime light? Yeah, in my kit.
不论是谁开的门 都会留下指纹的
Whoever did it left behind a print.
我没害他
I didn't murder him.
嗯 你的指纹留在害死他的按钮上
Well, your print was on the button that did.
我真不敢相信
I can't believe this.
这不是我的错 什么不是你的错
It wasn't my fault. What wasn't?
要知道 在上面呆了几天后
Look, after a couple of days of being up there,
Sam开始表现得像个无家可归的疯子
Sam started acting like that crazy homeless guy
在角落里胡扯着地啊水啊神啊的
On the corner, rambling about the earth and sea and god stuff.
我读到过这种症状
I read about this.
宇航员进入轨道后会患上舱热症
Astronauts getting cabin fever while they're in orbit.
嗯 差不多 但比那个严重
Yeah, like that¡xad even worse.
他表现得很恶劣 甚至威胁我的性命
His was bad. He even threatened my life
如果我不帮他进行太空漫步
If I didn't help him go on a spacewalk.
等等 我有点困惑
Now, wait a minute, I'm confused.
我以为太空漫步是旅程的一部分
I thought the spacewalk was part of the package.
不 那是附加的
No, that's extra.
Sam出不起钱 但他坚持要去
Sam couldn't afford it, but that didn't stop him.
不 你不明白
No, you don't understand.
我得出去
I have to go out there.
嘿 放松
Hey, relax.
下次旅行的时候支付漫步的款项就对了
All right, just pay for the spacewalk next time around.
我没有下次了
There is no next time for me.
我...我把全副身家押在这次旅途上
I... I blew everything on this trip.
如果你不帮我 下次等你睡着了
Look, you don't help me, next time you're sleeping,
我就打开舱门 让我们都死光光
I'm going to open that hatch, and I'm going to kill us all.
当初训练的时候复习过流程
They went over the procedures in training.
我们知道太空漫步的步骤
We knew the steps,
所以我帮他穿上宇航服
So I helped him put on the space suit.
这么说他穿了舱外活动宇航服
So he was wearing the e.V.A. Suit.
嗯
Yeah.
宇航服一定出了些问题
Something must have gone wrong with it.
我告诉大家伙之后
When I told the guys,
我们把他拽了回来 但他已经死了
We reeled him in, but he was already dead.
其他人都只是在掩护我
The others Were just covering for me.
Dominic 我得告诉你
Dominic, I have to tell you,
其他事情无关紧要
It doesn't real matter.
但如果是你导致宇航服出问题的
If you're the reason the suit failed,
那你就是过失杀人
That's negligent homicide.
我们得让你呆在这里
We're gonna keep you here
直到我们查出宇航服的问题所在
Until we find out what happened with the suit.
我要戴防辐射的护具吗
Should I be wearing my hazmat?
辐射测量结果如何
What's with the radiation meter?
结果是理所应当的 Walter
Stands to reason, walter,
如果像Dominic所说 这件衣服曾暴露在太空中
If, as dominic says, the suit was out in space,
它应该被辐射覆盖 对吧
It should be covered in radiation, shouldn't it?
嗯
Yeah.
然后呢
And?
这和日常生活中的没什么区别啊
It's barely what we get here on earth every day.
0比2击倒了Dominic
Puts dominic at 0 for two with the truth.
事实上...
Actually...
是三振出局
0 for three.
看这里 Walter
Take a look at that, walter.
这是什么
What is that?
血迹 Walter
That's blood, walter,
说明他从来就没太空漫步过
And it means he never took a walk in space,
他也不是在舱外死亡的
And he didn't die out there.
麻烦给我鲁米诺试剂
Luminol that, please.
Walter 他们把宇航服放在哪
Walter, where were they keeping the suit?
气闸里面
The air lock.
嗯 长官 实验室来电
Uh, sir, lab called.
如果我们还心存疑惑的话 现在解开了 血迹是Sam的
As if we had any doubt, the blood's a match to sam.
Walter...
Walter...
关灯
Kill the lights.
关灯
Lights!
这里到底发生了什么事
What the hell happened in here?
气压减小能让人流这么多血
Would decompression cause this much blood?
减压导致血液蒸发
Decompression causes blood to vaporize.
对 留下了固体蛋白
Right. Leaving the solid proteins behind.
固体蛋白 Walter
Solid proteins, walter,
帮我们建立了一条时间线
Have created a time line for us.
非常明显 Sam在气闸打开前
And it's clear that sam was attacked
就遭到攻击了
Before the air lock was opened.
所以他们才开闸 嗯
Which is why they opened it.
他当时还活着 他们想把他推出舱外
He was still alive. They were trying to push him into space.
那么我们要做的就是 Walter
So, our job, walter,
弄清楚溅射的血迹是如何形成的
Is to figure out what caused this spatter.
要怎么办 我们可弄不明白
How? We can't read this.
失重时 血溅的方式是完全不同的
Without gravity, Blood spatter would behave completely different.
你猜怎么着
But guess what.
你要上太空了
You're going into space.
嘿 出发前
Here. Take some of these airsick pills
吃点晕机药
Before we take off.
不用啦 我不晕机的
Nah. I don't get airsick.
你要知道他们把这种飞机叫做喷发彗星吧
You do realize that they call this thing the vomit comet.
你要知道上大学时他们把我叫做钢铁胃
You do realize that they called me iron belly in college.
关键在于空腹飞行 Dawg
The key is to fly on an empty stomach, dawg.
好了 孩子们听好 这是操作原理
All right, boys, listen up. Here's how this is gonna work.
我们以抛物线模式飞行
We'll be flying a parabolic pattern.
当开始下降的时候
When we start going down,
离心力与地球引力相等
The centrifugal force is equal to gravity,
飞机内部就会产生失重状态
Creating weightlessness for us inside.
当我喊"零重力"的时候 我们将会进入
So when I call "zero g, " we'll be weightless
不到30秒的失重状态
For less than 30 seconds.
喊"脚着地" 就意外着要放脚下来
"feet down" means get your legs under you,
因为引力要回归了
Because gravity's kicking back in.
那我们就要一直重复到你求饶为止
Then we'll keep doing it until you cry uncle.
别担心 第一次我们会悠着点来的
Don't worry. We'll go easy on you the first time.
旅途愉快 孩子们
Have fun, boys.
重现血溅现场
To recreate some blood splatter.
你怎么没一起去呢
Why aren't you going with them?
我没去是因为它叫做"呕吐"彗星 (vomit亦有呕吐之意)
I didn't go up there 'cause it's called the vomit comet.
取而代之的是你要呆在这里
Instead you're gonna hang around here
看我♥操♥作这堆垃圾
And watch me process this junk pile?
不 这才不是垃圾
No. This isn't a piece of junk.
这是宇宙飞船外壳的一部分
This is part of the hull from the spaceship.
在它受微流星撞击之后
We cut out a piece of it after the micrometeors
我们把这块切割出来
Put holes in it.
不幸的是 我得出的结果帮助不大
Unfortunately, My results probably aren't gonna be much help.
我找到的唯一在数量上意义重大的
The only residue I found
残留痕迹是氧气
In any significant quantity is oxygen.
就是说你找到了空气
So you found air.
不是 是氧气
No. Oxygen. Like,
纯氧
Pure o2.
嗯 是这样的
Okay, that's what this is.
飞船的空气储备分存两个箱子里
The ship's air supply is stored in two tanks:
纯氧和氮气
Pure oxygen and nitrogen.
这是来自纯氧箱的传输线
This is a supply line from the oxygen tank.
这是微流星的撞击痕迹
And this is a hole from a micrometeor.
计算渗漏速率的方程式是什么来着
What's the equation to figure out the rate of a leak?
伯努利方程式
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:迈阿密(2002) | 导航列表