剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:迈阿密(2002) | 导航列表
你可能会把之前的事和本案并在一起
You probably put this whole thing together
这样就可以再次骚扰我
just so you could harass me again.
我在办案 Anna
I'm working a case, Anna. I know exactly
我很清楚你在办什么案
what case you're working.
我们让参加宴会的所有女士到场
We called every woman who was at the party.
如果你想对她说而不是跟我说
Look, if you'd like to talk to her
完全没问题
instead of me, that's totally fine.
给你
Here.
等下
Wait.
这不是我们要找的裙子
This isn't what we're looking for.
我并不惊讶
I'm not surprised.
你总是会走钻到死胡同里 对吧
It's always a dead end with you, isn't it?
见到故人了
Got a little history there?
好吧
Okay.
是公事 并非私事啦
It's business, not personal.
我说的是她
It is for her.
如果我答应请你喝几杯并解释清楚
If I promise to explain to you over drinks,
你能不能别让
will you please get everyone
所有人来盘问我啊
to stop giving me the third degree?
喝几杯
Drinks?
成
Yeah.
下一位
Next.
好了
Okay.
看起来找到吻合的裙子了
These appear to match.
我看看
Let's see.
不对
Nope. That is
你拿的亮片是有光泽的八角形
a glossy octagon.
我们要找的亮片
We are looking for a circle
是暗光漆面的圆形
with a flat finish.
在我看来这些亮片都一样
They look the same to me.
我说 幼儿园时没教你辨认 色彩和形状啊
What, did you skip colors and shapes in kindergarten?
好吧 这么说我们没有找到
Okay, fine. That means we don't have the dress
有亮片脱落的裙子
that these sequins came off of.
是啊 看上去还有一条漏网之鱼
No, and it looks like we're missing one.
裙子吗 是女人啦
A dress? A girl.
根据文件的记载
Caroline Berston Caroline Berston… she never came in,
她没有来警局
according to this file.
行 我这就给巡警打电♥话♥
Huh. All right, well, I'll call patrol
带她来警局问话
and have them bring her in.
革新货栈的人拿着文件过来了
There's the guy from Renovation Warehouse with the files.
这是我见过的
Fastest I've seen a corporation
对授权令反应最快速的公♥司♥了
respond to a warrant.
也许他们没有什么东西要隐瞒呢
Maybe they're not trying to hide anything.
也许他们就是想要我们这样想
Maybe that's what they want us to think.
警官们好
Hello, Officer.
我叫Garrett Yates
I'm Garrett Yates. I'm an actuary
我是革新货栈的精算师
at Renovation Warehouse.
DeSalvo先生要我亲自
Mr. DeSalvo asked me
将这些东西给你们送来
to personally deliver this to you.
谢谢你
Appreciate that.
我想你们能看出来
I think you'll find we're in full compliance
我们公♥司♥全力听从授权令的安排
with the warrant's orders.
你们现在拿到了我们公♥司♥雇员信息 公♥司♥收入
You now have all of our records concerning employees, earnings
还有保险索赔的一切记录
and insurance claims.
全在一个盒子里啊
All in one box?
其实还有102盒
More like 102.
总共是103盒 算上你手中的一盒
Three, counting that one.
我希望你们能多找几个人下来搬
I hope there's more than just you two.
你们的人要求的文件数量
There's over half a ton of paper
可是有半吨♥多重呢
that you guys asked for.
我又不知道你们要找什么
I don't know what you're looking for,
但是你们肯定会找到想要的信息吧
but you're going to need help finding it.
我保证你们已经拿到了
I just wanted to make sure you had
所需要的一切
everything you need.
Horatio 看一眼屏幕
Horatio, take a look at the monitor.
我输入了革新货栈过去五年内提出的
I inputted all the life insurance claims
所有保险索赔的记录
filed by Renovation Warehouse in the past five years.
现在是全国范围内的
Now, this is countrywide.
看一下每年达到尖峰的时段
Look at where it spikes every year.
每年六月达到一个高峰
Spikes every year in June.
他们每一财年的末尾是什么时候
When is the end of their fiscal year?
呃
Uh...
有了 是六月
Bingo… June.
很好 接下来
Okay, so,
我们就把目光聚焦在六月的索赔上
let's focus on all the claims in June.
六月
June...
Mitchell Kurwood 39岁
Mitchell Kurwood, 39...
在密歇根的自家水池内溺死
Drowned in his own pool in Michigan.
好
Okay.
我这里有两位女士的保险索赔
I got two ladies here.
一个是在纽约北部
One's upstate New York.
死于交通事故
Died in a car accident.
另一个是在拉斯维加斯
The other is in Vegas.
从楼梯上滚下来摔死了
Fell down some stairs.
行了 你们听听我这个
All right, you guys, get this.
Fargo
Fargo.
31岁的保安
31yearold security guard
从革新货栈的停车塔楼掉下来
fell off the Renovation Warehouse
摔死了
parking structure.
我这个死者是本地人
And this one's a local.
布劳沃德县的
Broward County.
23岁前台
A 23yearold receptionist
在水池旁上吊死了
hanged herself by her pool.
嗯
Okay.
现在是有一起自杀 四起事故
All right, so we've got four accidents, one suicide.
这样革新货栈不费吹灰之力
That brings us to a total
就赚取了总额为
of a cool nine million easy profits
900万美元的利润
for Renovation Warehouse.
所有的死者都是货栈的员工
All of them Renovation workers.
他们死了也能为公♥司♥赚钱 不是么
Certainly would put the company in the black, wouldn't it?
总额应该再加50万
Add 500 grand to that… Jeff Lofton's death
Jeff Lofton之死可以被设计成事故
could easily have been made to look like an accident.
是啊 但我们知道那并不是事故 所以其他人的死也不一定就像
Yeah, but we know it wasn't, so maybe these others
看上去的那样
aren't as they appear to be, as well.
接下来我们有活干了
Here's what we do.
先从自杀开始调查 好么
Let's start with the suicide, okay?
布劳沃德县的Hannah Wilcox
Hannah Wilcox, Broward County.
先等一下
Hold on here.
你们的意思是这家公♥司♥
Are you guys saying this company
有可能杀害自己的雇员
is possibly killing its own employees
然后骗取保险金吗
to collect their insurance money?
我的意思正是如此
That's exactly what I'm saying.
呃 这是Hannah Wilcox的住处么
Was this, uh, Hannah Wilcox's residence?
我是Evan Wilcox 她的哥哥
I'm Evan Wilcox, her brother.
请问你是
Who's asking?
迈阿密警局
MDPD.
当 呃 你妹妹过世时和她住在一起吗
Were you, uh, living with your sister when she passed?
你是说她自杀时吧
You mean killed herself.
你说什么就是什么
Call it what it was.
这是我们双亲的房♥子 Hannah把它留给了我
Uh, this was our parents' house. Hannah left it to me.
最终说服了我搬进这里
Finally getting around to moving in now.
你们想要知道什么
What do you guys want?
我们又重新开始调查
We're reopening the investigation.
这有点偏离你们的管辖范围了吧
It's a little north
难道不是么
of your jurisdiction, isn't it?
你知道她的公♥司♥给她保了保险么
Do you know her employer took out an insurance policy on her?
如果你们来是调查这个
Look, I'm not interested in collecting any money,
我对获得保险金什么的不敢兴趣
if that's what this is about.
哦 这就太好了
Well, that's a good thing, because it turns out
因为你也不是最终受益人啊
you're not the beneficiary.
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:迈阿密(2002) | 导航列表