剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:迈阿密(2002) | 导航列表
我男友说他昨天给我打了一打电♥话♥
My boyfriend said That he called a dozen times yesterday,
但我一条信息也没收到
But I never got any of the messages.
为什么没有
Why not?
门厅监视器小姐不肯告诉我
Little miss hall monitor never gave them to me.
我不知道她在和老板关起门来
I don't know what she says to the boss
开的秘密会议上都讲了些什么
Behind their closed-door meetings,
但我确定她在害大家被炒鱿鱼
But I'm pretty sure she's getting people fired.
那个新来的会计 背后绝对有挪用资金
?????
然后Susan总是上网筹划婚礼 占用上班时间
???
听起来像是作案动机
Sounds like motive.
我这样说可能不妥
I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say
但你和Renee Dorsett一直相处不来吧
You and renee dorsett never really got along.
嘿 我不是唯一一个和她有过节的人
Look, I wasn't the only person who had a problem with renee.
还有谁
Who else?
只是除了她的所有人罢了
Only everyone else in the office.
Jerry
Jerry!
把她弄下来了
She's coming down!
很好
Okay, very nice.
我们把这位年轻的女士运走吧
Let's get this young woman some transportation, please.
找到点东西
I got something.
啥东西
What'd you find?
看起来像瓷器碎片
Looks like a piece of ceramic.
从受害者身上掉下来的
Came off the victim.
或许是挣扎的迹象
Could indicate a struggle.
你能把活梯
Could you drag the stepladder
拉回这里吗
Back in here?
嘿 Tom 有张小男孩的照片
Hey, tom, there's a picture of a little boy on here.
我不觉得Renee是个妈妈
I don't think renee was a mother.
事实上 我记得Tripp说过 她的近亲都在其他州
In fact, I believe tripp mentioned her next of kin Being out of state.
可能是你的木工留下的
This could've been left by our lumberjack.
嗯 Ryan... 呃 能让我下来吗
Ryan, um, uh... Uh, could I come down
梯子
The ladder?
我们 嗯
We, uh,
在尸体旁边找到这个
Found this next to the body.
看起来像是咖啡杯的碎片
It... Looks like a piece of a coffee mug.
还有一张红发小男孩的照片
Yeah, and on it was a photo of a red-haired boy.
据你的同事说 这是你儿子
According to your coworkers, that's your son?
嗯 咖啡杯是他送我的父亲节礼物
Yeah, the coffee mug was a father's day gift.
我还在想它跑哪去了
I was kind of wondering where it went.
嗯 我在想的是
Well, then I guess I'm wondering
你的父亲节礼物怎么会 跑到Renee Dorsett的尸体旁了
Why your father's day gift ended up next To renee dorsett's body.
放在晾架上的东西哪说得准
Anything left on the drying rack is fair game.
有可能被人路过带走了
Somebody probably just walked off with it.
Walter
Walter?
Walter 你有点吓人了
Walter, you're being a little creepy.
嗯 看看这个
Yeah? Watch this.
为什么这张图片看起来 像是从7E25D725里面剪下来的呢
Why does this picture look like it came from a magazine?
确实
It is,
因为那个男孩不是他儿子
'cause that boy is not his son.
是个小模特
He's a catalog model.
这些 小孩子的手工是从哪来的
Where'd all this, uh... Kids' art come from?
我弄的
I did it.
嗯 要知道 我的上一份工作
Yeah, look, my last job, you know,
总要周末加班 超时
I was always Stuck with weekends, overtime.
因为其他的爸爸妈妈们都有 你知道的
All the moms and dads got to have their, you know,
半天假 还能自己选假期
Half-days and their choice of vacation weeks.
这份工作 我只是想和大家公平竞争而已
This job, just wanted to even the playing field.
然后Renee Dorsett发现有不妥
And renee dorsett sniffed it out.
她准备去揭发你
She was gonna report you.
我说漏嘴 被她猜到了
I slipped up, she figured it out,
我们今早有谈过
We had words this morning.
Renee 你反应过度了
Renee, you're overreacting!
我又没伤害任何人
Nobody got hurt!
求你不要告诉老板
Please don't tell the boss.
我什么也没有告诉过他
I never tell him anything.
我不想因为自己
I don't want to get laid off again
不像别人那样有累赘 就又面临下岗危机
just 'cause I don't have As many dependents as the next guy.
天啊 家长会
God, parent-teacher conferences,
看儿科医生 郊游
Pediatricians' appointments, field trips.
这些时间你其实是在干嘛 Kent
What exactly were you doing with all that time off, kent?
你不能谎称自己有儿子
Yeah. You can't lie about having a son.
你得出来说清楚真♥相♥
You need to come clean.
你就...喂
You just... Hey!
我现在还不归秘书管 好吧
I don't take orders from secretaries, okay?
你俩早晨就像吃了枪药般吵了一架
So you two have a heated argument this morning,
接着她就死翘翘了
Then she ends up dead.
喂 我和她的死没有任何关系
Hey, I had nothing to do with her murder.
你们得相信我
You gotta believe me.
说实话信不信你和我们没有任何关系 孩子他爸
No, actually, we don't have to believe you... Dad.
好了 Ryan和Walter
All right, ryan and walter took
把Faux家的人都带下楼了
Our faux family man downstairs.
我想你需要我来处理Renee的桌子
I thought you could use a hand at renee's desk.
那个办公室助理的证词查的怎样了
What about the office assistant?
我们正在核对机场的安保系统的记录
We're checking the airport security cams right now
来查证她的故事的真假 等一下
To corroborate her story. Hang on.
你听到了吗
You hear that?
嗯
yeah.
我以为大楼内已经安全了呢
I thought the building was secure.
我们已经指示过保安不能放任何人进来
The uniforms were instructed not to let anyone back.
那是什么响声
What is that?
听声音有人正向另一间屋子跑去
It's headed to the other room!
H 他掉头朝你的方向去了
He's headed back your way!
把手放在我能看到的地方 我的背啊
Get your hands where I can see them. My back!
把手放在我能看到的地方 赶紧的
Get your hands where I can see 'em, right now!
现在
Right now.
把手放在脑后 就这样
Put your hands on your head. That's it.
你在天花板上干什么
What were you doing in the ceiling?
你在天花板上干什么
What were you doing up there?
我住在那儿
I was living there.
不信就自己上去看
Go look for yourself. You'll see.
你住在天花板上面
You were living in the ceiling?
你知道这些个蜗居动物每个月 有多少钱浪费在房♥租上
Do you have any idea how much money These cubicle monkeys waste each month
我才不这样呢
On rent, huh? Yeah, well, not me.
我有打算 我正在为首♥付♥房♥款攒钱呢
I have a plan. I'm saving up for a down payment.
呐 我倒觉得你是在那监视Renee Dorsett
See, I think that you were spying on renee dorsett.
所以你才住在那上面
That's why you were up there.
我监视谁了啊
I wasn't spying on anybody.
那你看到我跑什么
Then why did you run from me?
我只是不想卷进麻烦事里来
I just don't want to get in trouble.
你的任务还没有完成啊
Well, mission not accomplished.
上帝啊 这个伙计还真住在这
Geez, louise... This dude really was living up here.
嗯 我想我们得把所有物品都打包
Yeah. I think we should just bag everything,
看看其中有没有能和谋杀挂钩的东西
See if we can tie any of it to the murder.
好的
Okay.
看看这个
Oh, look at that, huh?
我猜Teddy在吃午饭时被我们逮个正着
I guess we caught teddy on his lunch break.
你在想同事被杀
You'd think a coworker getting murdered
也许会倒了他的胃口
Might ruin a man's appetite.
除非...
Well, unless...
杀人是他的主意
It was his idea.
毛巾上沾的血迹与死者的吻合
So, the bloody towels were a match to our victim,
而天花板蜗居者还在装无辜
But the ceiling dweller's feigning innocence.
所以你想找到尸体和他挂钩的地方
So you want to tie him to the body.
祈求上帝保佑啊
Fingers crossed.
六又四分之一英吋
Six-and-a-quarter inches.
这与消防斧的尺寸相匹配
Consistent with our axe.
好 你认为这是砍的第一斧头
All right, and you think that's the first attempt?
怪事了
This is odd.
Renee吸烟不
Was renee a smoker?
不吸
No.
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:迈阿密(2002) | 导航列表