剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:迈阿密(2002) | 导航列表
觉得可能会用得上
Somehow, I thought it might come in handy.
等一下 等一下
Wait a second, wait a second.
等等
Hold on.
那是只脚
ThThat's a foot.
像是女人的脚
Looks female, too.
好吧 拿回去实验室吧
All right, why don't you collect it and get it back to the lab?
知道吗
You know what?
我正要给法医打电♥话♥呢
I'm just gonna call this in to the M.E.
新找到的残骸上有什么发现
So, what have we learned from the new set of remains?
骨头上的刀口形状像个"W"
I found cuts in the bone shaped like a "W."
你看 这个浅切口的纹理并不规则
You see, this shallow cut is a false start.
这个凹槽表明
The grooves tell me
他用手锯从中间锯断的
that he was using a hand saw that was removed midstroke.
这些浅切口
These shallow cuts
表明... 用的是一种 不怎么锋利的凶器
here suggest a... less efficient weapon.
也许是小折刀吧
Maybe a pocket knife.
不管怎样 杀死Ashley的凶手 使用了两种凶器
At any rate, Ashley's killer used two weapons.
而且杀得很辛苦啊 不是吗 是的
And they worked hard, didn't they? Yes.
如果你干得很辛苦的话 你就会出汗 对吧
When you work hard, you sweat, don't you?
他们干得越辛苦 对咱们来说就越容易
The harder they work, the easier they make it for us.
Boa Vista 马上查DNA
Miss Boa Vista, I need you in DNA right now.
给我看这些干什么
Why are you showing me these?
因为你杀了Ashley Tanner
Because you killed Ashley Tanner.
你们没有证据
Well, you can't prove that.
实际上 我们能证明 Jimmy
As a matter of fact, we can, Jimmy.
不可能
No.
我们在她的残骸上发现了你的DNA
We found your DNA on her remains.
我都跟你们说过了 我们只是玩玩而已
I told you guys, we played a little bit.
好吗 我们一起去参加过派对
Okay? We partied a little bit.
不过 知道吗... Jimmy
And hey, you know... Jimmy.
我打过她 你们知道的 Jimmy
I hit that, you know? Jimmy?
她的骨头上有你的DNA
Your DNA on her bones.
她的骨头上
Her bones.
明白什么意思吗
You understand what that means?
就是说你把她分尸了
It means you cut her up in pieces.
就像斩畜生一样
Like livestock!
你干得很辛苦 出了很多汗
And you worked up quite a sweat while you did it.
不要 求你了 求你了
Don't, please! Please!
求你了
Please.
不要
No!
你是给Zetas干的 对吧
You work for the Zetas, don't you?
嗯 你听见了
Hmm? You heard me.
你是给Zetas干的 对吧
You work for the Zetas, don't you?
回答他
Answer the man.
ZETA 是的 Jimmy
ZETA. Yeah, Jimmy.
Zetas
Zetas.
嘿 老兄 他们 呃 让我重生了
Hey, man, you know, they, uh, they gave me a life.
呃 他们资助我的事业
They, uh, they financed my business.
你这个拉皮条的
You pimp.
嘿
Hey.
Jimmy 每一次 这些女孩
Every time, Jimmy, one of these girls
不听你话时你就杀了她们 对吧
disobeys you, you kill her, don't you?
我没法让她们从我手上逃跑
I can't really let these girls run off on me,
我能吗 Caine副队
can I, Lieutenant Caine?
如果我那么做了 我也就
If I was to do that, I wouldn't be around
不能混到现在了 对吧
too much longer, now, would I?
嘿 我没有抛尸
Hey. I didn't dump the body.
那是谁干的 抱歉 帮不上忙了 超出我的能力范围了
Then who did? I'm sorry. I can't help you guys; it's above my pay grade.
Jimmy...
Jimmy...
如果不想被执行注射死刑的话 就赶紧作证吧
avoid a date with the needle and testify.
先生们 Zetas就像一家大公♥司♥
Zetas run like a major company now, gentlemen.
你们知道他们的伟大之处在哪里吗
And you know what the great thing is, you guys?
你无法触摸到他们
You can't touch them.
Jimmy 我才不关心他们呢
Jimmy, I don't care about them.
只要你就足够了
I am satisfied with you.
把他带走
Take him.
一个警官就好 嗯 我就这点要求
Just one officer, huh? That's all I need.
再会 Caine副队
I'll see you, Lieutenant Caine.
你会的 Jimmy
Yes, you will, Jimmy.
至少咱们抓住这两个凶手了
Well... at least we've taken two killers off the street.
是啊 没错
Yeah, we did.
不过Ray博士...
But Dr. Ray...
是谁抛尸的呢 Ray博士
Who dumped these bodies, Dr. Ray?
还有多少像他们这样的人呢
And how many more of them are out there?
这一切并没有在迈阿密结束 对吗
It doesn't end here in Miami, does it?
对
No.
你怎么了
What's wrong with you?
我没事
I'm fine.
是啊 你没事
Yeah, you are fine.
你是我的
And you're mine.
我要去洗手间
I have to go to the bathroom.
快去快回
Make it quick.
我说了快去快回的
I told you to make it quick.
(帮帮我 他要杀了我)
help me, he's going to kill me.
未完待续
to be continued...
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:迈阿密(2002) | 导航列表