剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表
Thanks, buddy.
谢谢 老兄
Of course.
不谢
We didn't always think he was the greatest family man,
我们一直觉得他算不上最伟大的父亲
but we know
不过
that there was nothing more important to him than family.
他最珍视家人
To a great man,
敬伟大的人
Stephen J. Bartowski.
史蒂芬·杰·巴托斯基
To Dad.
敬父亲
I hope I didn't miss dinner.
希望没错过晚宴
No. No. Come in, please. Welcome to La Casa de Bartowski.
没错过 请进 欢迎来到巴托斯基温馨之家
Uh, Alex, this is my sister Ellie.
亚历克斯 这是我姐姐 艾莉
And that's Devon,
那是戴文
her-her husband back there.
我姐夫
Just so glad you came.
你能来我很高兴
Me, too.
我也是
Well,
是这样
he's not much of a hugger,
他这人不太会拥抱
but baby steps, right?
不过他在学了
I'm glad to see you, Alex. I, too, am glad that you came...
亚历克斯 很高兴见到你 你能来我也很...
Step aside.
一边凉快去
Before I break the rest of your fingers. Hmm?
趁我还没把你剩下的手指也折断
Or you blow up the apartment.
也别再把房♥子炸没了
Oh, that's low, Casey. Okay? It was an accident.
凯西 失误 一时失手嘛
Chuck it was an accident.
恰克 我是一时失手
I couldn't grip anything. I know. I know it was...an accident, buddy.
我什么也没说 我知道是失手
So... Chuck... are you done for real?
恰克 你的工作真的就此终结了
Uh, I told Beckman that I'm out.
我向贝克曼辞职了
I mean, after all, I did get her her job back,
我毕竟帮她官复原职
and simultaneously saved
同时也保护了
multiple branches of the United States government,
美国政♥府♥许多机构
so she accepted.
所以她接受了
I'm a civilian just like you.
我现在是平民身份 跟你一样
Really?
真的
You were right, sis.
姐 你说得对
There's nothing more important than family.
没什么能比家人更宝贵
Love you.
我爱你
I love you, too.
我也爱你
Oh, boy.
老天
Hello, Chuck.
你好 恰克
If you're seeing this,
看到这个就表示
that means I wasn't able to stop this message from sending.
我已经不能取消发送了
which also means I'm dead.
也就是说我已经死了
I want to say about that, um,
我想对你说
I-I'm sorry and-and...
我很抱歉
Well, I hope you and your sister know how much I love you.
也想让你和你姐姐明白我非常爱你们
Loved you.
死前一直爱你们
Now I need you to do something for me,
现在帮我做些事
Charles.
查尔斯
Something secret.
秘密的事
You better get a pen.
准备笔 记一下
I never wanted you to be a spy.
我从没想过让你做特工
I knew how dangerous this world is,
因为我深知这个工作有多危险
what it does to the people in it.
特工的生活是什么样的
Boy, do I know that.
儿子 我很清楚
That's why I kept something from you,
所以有些事我一直不想让你知道
something about me, about Orion.
关于你的事 关于奥利安
Charles, I'll be back in a second.
查尔斯 我一会儿回来
Hey, Dad.
爸
I've been a spy for the last 20 years,
我做了二十年的特工
working for myself,
自己单干
doing things governments are afraid to do.
完成政♥府♥都不敢碰的任务
Maybe being a spy is...
也许我们生来就有
is in our blood,
特工的基因
and... maybe I should have told you...
也许我应该早告诉你
all of this long ago,
早应该说出来
but
可
Chuck,
恰克
your story-- it's only just beginning.
你的特工生活才刚开始
It's time you know the truth about my work
是时候把我的工作内♥幕♥和盘托出了
and about the people who tried to destroy me
我也要让你了解那些企图杀害我的人
because if I'm gone,
我已经死了
then you're not safe from them anymore,
所以那些人会威胁你的生命
and neither is Ellie.
还有你姐姐
These people-- they-they are...
这些人可以说是...
They are ruthless and cunning and...
狡诈又残忍♥
Chuck, it's-it's time you learned about your family.
恰克 你现在应该了解你的家人
Because...
因为...
I did it all for her.
我做这一切全为了她
Yes.
喂
We're going to have to move you.
我们得派你去行动
Now.
马上
Mom?
妈妈
剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表