剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表
What's up, bro? Huh?
咋了 伙计
Still playing the loser cover? You're nailing it.
还在装窝囊废啊 你搞定没
Not a cover.
不装了
It's my life.
这是我的命啊
I was fired for real.
这次真被炒了
I'm not a spy anymore.
我不是特工了
And to be perfectly honest, I'm not sure I ever really was.
老实说 我都不敢相信我♥干♥过这行
Whoa. Wait.
额 等等
This is really you?
你没事吧
Maybe we should be introduced.
我们相互介绍哈
Hi. I'm chuck bartowski, total loser,
你好 我是恰克·巴托斯基 彻头彻尾的窝囊废
Cheese ball addict.
爱吃芝士球上瘾的家伙
Does the cia let you just leave like that?
中情局就这样让你走人
Don't they send someone to, like, kill you or something?
他们没派人干掉你或是啥的
I think you've watched too many movies.
你电影看多了吧
Don't kill me!
别杀我
Duh! holy, dude.
哇 天 伙计
It's-it's just... it's me.
是 是我啊
Ellie thought I should come by and...
艾莉问我是不是能过来
Thought I might cheer you up. I...
看看你 给你点鼓励
Yeah, well, Thanks,
好了 没事了 多谢
but I wish Everyone would just leave me alone because I'm fine.
大家别烦我了 我蛮好的
No, you're not, dude.
不是吧 伙计
Come on.
来吧
I've known you a long time, pal.
我太了解你了 伙计
You're slightly unmotivated,
你有点打不起精神哦
A bit of an underachiever, But a loser?
是有点表现不理想 不过窝囊废
It's not your turf.
不是你的错吧
What's going on?
到底怎么了
I blew it, buddy.
伙计 我搞砸了
Opportunity of a lifetime.
终生难遇的好机会啊
Without getting into specifics, I had a job offer
都不用学啥专业 就捡了个工作
That would have included a lot of travel And excitement,
还能四处游历 惊险刺♥激♥
and I've already been fired from it twice.
可我都被炒了两次了
Amateur hour.
业余的嘛
You haven't even scratched the surface.
你还差得远呢
You want to see rock bottom? Okay.
想看看最专业的吗 来吧
Follow me, sir.
跟我来
So, I got canned from benihana A few weeks ago,
几周前我被红花餐厅炒了鱿鱼
And anna took off with the prep chef.
结果安娜和主厨跑了
I lost my mojo.
我丢了魂
Couldn't flip the shrimp.
咸鱼翻不了身
Couldn't flip the shrimp.
翻不了身
Bed,
有床
Tv,
电视
Microwave for meals.
做饭的微波炉
And of course, machine for laundry.
当然 还有洗衣机
Drink in it, chuck.
恰克 看看吧
This is as low as a man can get.
这才是最糟糕的
Grimes.
格莱姆斯
So he's been the one stealing the tp.
原来是他偷了厕纸
Well, I should have known
好吧 我早就该知道
He'd never make it in an asian business culture.
他根本就适应不了亚洲的商业文化
I'll have the authorities deal with him tomorrow.
明天得找些人来处理
I'm gonna miss this.
我会想念这些的
What?
什么啊
M-134 mini-gun.
M134机关枪
3,400 rounds a minute.
每分钟3400转
Never got to use her.
再也用不成了
Poor bastard.
可怜的坏蛋
Who?
谁啊
Moron that's still in love with you.
那个还爱着你的傻瓜啊
I promise you, casey, he's not in love with me. come on.
我向你发誓 他没爱我了 得了吧
I don't know what happened between you two. Don't want to.
我搞不清你们之间发生了什么 也没兴趣
Just saying I've seen men have their fingernails pulled off
我只能说 我知道男人们失意的时候
Treated more humanely than you did that kid.
需要爱心 比你对那孩子还要多的爱心
Well, I was just doing my job.
得了 我只是工作而已
Job's over.
工作结束了
Put him out of his misery.
把他从悲伤中拯救出来吧
He deserves that much.
他很需要
Wait a second.
等等
Hello!
你好
Uh... can I help you?
能帮你吗
Where can I find this man?
我在哪里可以找到他
Oh, don't ask me.
别问我啊
He's no longer an employee at this store.
他早就不在这干了
If you want to find him, you can walk out front
要找他的话 从这里走出去
And follow the smell.
闻着味道 就行
You can leave now.
你可以走了
Okay. Okay.
好吧 好吧
We can do this the easy way,
我们可以处理得简单一些
Or the hard way.
或是给你点颜色看看
I got mace.
我有催泪梅斯毒气哦
Yeah.
好吧
So you better get your brokeback boots
最好把你的背背山靴子
Off my property,
从我地盘上拿开
Or I'm gonna send you crying back to your mommy's womb.
不然就要你哭着回去找娘
Yeah.
好吧
pussy
没胆鬼
Say good-bye forever, pal.
说再见吧 伙计
Had some good years here.
在这里有些年头了
Yeah, to be honest,
是啊 老实说
I think I'd rather forget it all ever happened.
我该把这些都忘了
Right. Uh, why don't I give you guys a few seconds,
好了 给你们几分钟时间
And I'll just see you back at your place?
在我那等你吧
Yeah.
行
Thanks, buddy. Yeah, yeah.
多谢了 伙计
Hey, sarah.
莎拉 好啊
Hey.
恩
I wanted to say a proper good-bye.
我想做个正式的道别
It's been a pleasure working with you, agent walker.
和你工作很开心 沃克探员
You, too, agent bartowski.
我也是 巴托斯基探员
I appreciate that, but I think we both know
不过我觉得我们都明白
That the whole agent thing didn't really work out.
特工这事就是这样了
If I could go back in time... Uh, chuck?
如果我能及时回去的话 恰克
Please, sarah, let me get this off my chest.
莎拉 请让我说完
Okay, at least I can live knowing
至少让我告诉你我的感觉
That I told you everything about how I felt.
这样才舒坦
You owe me that. No. Chuck...
你欠我的 不 恰克
and i owed u that
这是我欠你的
Oh, javier.
哈维尔
Uh, you know, I think we actually got off On the wrong foot.
等等 你一定搞错了
Truth be told, I'm a huge fan of mariachi music.
老实说 我超喜欢墨西哥街头音乐
And my hitting you was completely unintentional.
我打你全是不小心的
I want to know who you are.
我想知道你是谁
Nobody. I'm nobody.
小人物 小人物而已
In fact, I think that I have documentation somewhere
我想我应该有些档案记录来的
That-that proves that I'm an official nobody.
它会告诉你我啥也不是
Wow. You are extremely ripped, sir.
你喝醉了 先生
You hit me very well outside the club.
你在酒吧外打我的时候身手不错的吗
Try that again.
再来啊
Okay, let's do this. Let's do this.
好吧 来吧 上啊
Shh. Freaking flash. Come on!
来吧
If you could just give me one second.
给我点时间
You're going to tell me everything, mr. Bartowski.
你会告诉我所有的事情的 巴托斯基先生
All the secrets you know.
你知道的一切秘密
Who you are, who you work for.
你是谁 为谁做事
And then, you're going to tell me about the girl.
再和我谈谈那姑娘
For now, you should go to prague,
现在 你该去布拉格
And then meet me at the nadrazi train station
在纳德拉齐车站和我见面
剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表