剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表
Uh, yeah, maybe I will.
可能我有认识的
Sort of pride myself on never forgetting faces.
对人脸过目不忘 我很自豪
I should hit the restroom first, though.
不过我得去一下厕所
Is that okay?
没问题吧
Yeah, yeah, sure, not a problem.
当然
Get up.
起来
Get up! Relax, relax!
起来 别激动
Relax, relax.
别激动
Look, I had no choice; I had no choice.
我没得选 我也是被迫的
These people-- the Ring-- you have no idea.
指环组的人 你不懂
Oh, I have an idea. Then you know these people
我懂 你要知道 他们...
weren't going to put me in jail.
他们可不会把你送进监狱
They were going to kill me.
而是直接干掉你
You're not here to arrest me either.
你也不是来逮捕我的
I should have known.
我就知道
You might as well be one of them.
你跟他们是一丘之貉
I am not one of them; I will never be one of them;
我不是 我永远不会变成那样的人
and for that very reason, I am going to arrest you.
所以 我要逮捕你
In fact, at this very moment,
事实上 在现在这种非常时刻
consider yourself officially arrested, okay?
你被正式逮捕了
Okay? Now, you and I,
现在 你和我
you and I-- we're going to take a nice, friendly, calm,
慢慢地 友好地 冷静地
leisurely walk out of this men's room.
从厕所走出去
Turn around.
转过身来
Turn around! Turn around!
快点转过身来
Sarah, what's happening?
莎拉 怎么了
Mind easing up on that piece?
不要老顶着我行吗
My back's all screwed up.
我的背都僵住了
Thanks, buddy.
谢谢你 兄弟
Slow it down, okay?
走慢点
Hey, slow down.
走慢点
Wait, don't do it, don't do it, don't do it.
等等 别 千万别
Don't you see? This is exactly what they want.
这就是他们想要的结果
I gave you a chance.
我给了你一次机会
Please... I had no choice.
求你了 我真的是被迫的
Well?
怎么样
Chuck is a spy.
恰克是一名特工了
What does all this mean, Casey?
凯西 这是什么意思
I mean, technically, I failed my test.
事实上我就是没通过考试
You need to understand that to Walker, Shaw, and Beckman,
你得理解 对于沃克 肖和贝克曼来说
you passed the test.
你通过了
To them, you killed Perry,
对他们来说 是你杀了派瑞
doing exactly what you were trained to do.
按你所受的训练完成得很好
Yeah, except that I didn't do it, you did.
对 就除了我没杀他 是你杀的
Chuck, I'm a civilian,
恰克 我已经是个平民了
which means technically, under the law,
也就是说 理论上 根据法律
what happened tonight was murder.
今晚发生的事就是谋杀
No one can know the truth about that
这件事不能被任何人知道
ever... not even Sarah.
包括莎拉 也不能
She'd be implicated, too.
她也会被牵连的
But all that means that I'm still not a real spy.
但也就说明我仍旧不是个称职的特工
I don't know who I am; I don't know what I am.
我都不知道我是谁 是干嘛的
Can't answer that one for you, Chuck.
回答不了你 恰克
Why did you do it?
为什么你要这么做
Because you weren't going to.
因为我知道你干不了
You're not a killer, Chuck.
恰克 你不是杀手
Thanks.
谢谢你
Come on, Sarah.
莎拉 快接电♥话♥
Where are you?
你在哪儿
Sarah?
莎拉
Good evening, Chuck.
晚上好 恰克
Congratulations. You are now officially an agent.
恭喜你 你正式成为特工了
Included is a plane ticket to Washington for your immediate
里面有一张去华府的机票
final induction and processing.
立刻过来完成最后的手续
Come on, Sarah.
莎拉 快接啊
Sarah, hey, uh...
莎拉
it's, it's me.
是我
I-I need to talk to you.
我想跟你谈谈
About everything.
关于这一切
Are you okay?
你还好吗
I... I just didn't think that he would do it.
我不敢相信这是他干的
They want me to fly to DC tonight.
他们要我今晚就飞去华府
And now I realize that it's my fault that he did.
我认识到他杀了人是我的错
Please just call me back as soon as you get this message.
收到留言马上给我回电
Chuck made his own choice,
恰克做了自己的决定
and, like the rest of us, he did it
就像我们其他人一样
to serve his country.
他决定为国效力
At dinner, he said he wouldn't even be here
晚餐时 他说如果不是我
if it wasn't for me, and he was right.
他根本就不会在这儿 他说的对
Are you still in love with him?
你还爱他么
No.
不
Not anymore.
再也不了
It's just, he's not going to be the same person again.
他再也不是以前那个恰克了
I know I wasn't.
我也一样
I remember everything about my Red Test.
我记得很清楚我的红色测试
A street name and a time to be there.
给了我时间地点
No name, just a photo.
没有名字 只是张照片
And it was all happening the way it was supposed to.
该发生的 就这么发生了
And then she dropped something, like a piece of jewelry, and...
她好像突然掉了根项链
...and I just couldn't do it,
我就是下不了手
not with her on the ground like that,
就算大好机会 她弯下身去拣东西
so I just kept walking.
我就这么走开了
And then, in a reflection,
然后 我在反光镜里
I saw her reaching for a weapon.
看到她想摸出武器
Well, at least I thought I saw her reaching.
至少我以为 她是想摸出武器
And I wanted to go back and check to make sure,
我想回去确定一下
but it was, uh, there was no time.
但已经没时间了
It's never easy.
杀人很不容易
But, in the end, it helps to save lives.
但别忘记 我们杀人的结果
Never forget that.
可以拯救无数生命
It was the worst day of my life.
那是我一生中最糟糕的一天
Oh, thank God-- Sarah.
感谢上帝 莎拉
Good evening, Agent Bartowski.
晚上好 巴托斯基特工
Your flight to Washington leaves in an hour.
去华府的航♥班♥一小时后起飞
I'm here to take you to the airport.
我负责接你去机场
Are you ready?
你准备好了吗
剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表