剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表
Yes. It's outside the cage.
有啊 不过在笼子外面
But I'm-I'm-I'm tied up inside the cage.
而我被绑在笼子里面
My hands are cuffed to a chair.
我的手被绑在椅子上了
You got to break your thumbs, Morgan.
那就把拇指拗断
I'm sorry. Can you say that again?
抱歉 你再说一遍
Your thumbs.
把大拇指拗断
To get free, you got to break 'em.
想要出去就照我的话做
Now! Do it!
就现在
Break your thumbs.
拗断拇指
Yes, sir.
是 长官
You don't want to kill all these people.
你不会想杀掉这所有人的
You're right.
没错
I don't want to kill all these people.
我不想杀掉这所有人
However, I would like to kill Chuck.
但我很乐意干掉恰克
And I wouldn't mind killing you, too.
我也不介意连你一起干掉
Hey, have you seen Big Mike?
你看到麦老板了吗
We're going to need a diversion to get out of here.
我们得想法儿逃出去
What are you thinking?
浮现在你脑中的是...
Pineapple.
菠萝
Go, go, go.
快走
Well done, Jeff. Let's go.
干的好 杰夫 我们走
Shaw, stop it! You don't understand.
肖 别这样 你不明白
Where is he?
他在哪儿
He's not coming.
他没来
He can't.
他来不了了
A gunfight?
单枪决斗
Is that what you really want?
这就是你想要的
Do you have one good flash left?
看来闪回还留了点好东西啊
Saved the best for last.
最好的要留到最后嘛
I'm waiting, Chuck.
我等着呢 恰克
Please, stop it, Shaw!
不要 肖
Chuck?
恰克
Chuck, please. Chuck, please wake up.
恰克 快 快醒醒
Hey, Dad...
爸爸
Charles, I'll be back in a second.
查尔斯 我马上回来
Chuck?
恰克
Chuck, you all right?
恰克 你还好吧
Are you all right? Did you...?
你还好吗 你...
Did you...?
你不会是...
Was a complete transfer.
传输全部完成
Empty files.
清空文件
The whole system went into you. You...
整个系统都到你脑子里去了 你...
Processed an incredible amount of data.
接收了惊人数量的数据
But you're okay.
可你却没事
What does that mean?
什么意思
Hang on. Stay with me. Stay with me.
挺住 别走 别离开我
You're going to be okay.
你不会有事的
You're special, son.
你很特别 儿子
It means you're special.
你不同于常人
You're special.
你很特别
You're special, son.
你很特别 儿子
It means you're special.
你不同于常人
Please, Chuck, come on.
恰克 醒醒
Shaw, stop it!
肖 住手
Chuck?
恰克
Chuck.
恰克
Sorry.
抱歉
Just had to reboot.
刚刚重启了一下
You have to do it.
你必须动手
You have to kill me.
你得杀了我
No, thanks.
不 多谢
I've already done that once before.
我已经干过一次了
That's what makes you weak.
你够逊的
No. That's what makes you great.
错 你很牛
Your dad wanted you to have this.
你父亲让你把这个戴上
This is not good.
形势不妙啊
I am definitely going to be fired tomorrow.
我明天肯定会被扫地出门
Big Mike, sir,
麦老板
what if I told you there was another way?
我肚子里还有招数没使呢
A way we could save our jobs,
可以保住我们的饭碗
be heroes...?
做个英雄
Do tell, Barnes.
快说 巴尼斯
Do tell.
赶紧说
We burn the Buy More.
把买♥♥多多烧了
Burn it down to the ground.
化成灰烬
Burn down what?!
放火烧啦
It would be my honor to do that for you.
我很乐意为您完成此事
That's it.
简直是
I have had it with you two!
真受不了你们这两块料
You have brought me nothing but pain and misery.
除了让我苦恼和痛心 屁用没有
You answering phones that ain't ringing.
你只会接那个响都不响的破电♥话♥
And you-- your singing voice is a vocal felony.
还有你 唱歌♥像杀猪
With that, good night, good riddance,
所以爷不奉陪 晚安
and good-bye!
走人
So none of these firemen are real, huh?
这么说 消防员都是假扮的
CIA cleaners looking for Shaw's detonator.
中情局的人正找肖的引爆装置
By the way, good work today.
随便说一句 今天表现不错
Takes something special to break your thumbs.
折断大拇指 勇气可嘉
Come on. It's nothing. They're just thumbs.
得了 小意思 大拇指而已
What any good partner would do.
只是尽个好搭档的本份
Will you tell Beckman of my exploits?
你会把我的英雄事迹报告给贝克曼吗
It depends.
看情况
Why do you have my daughter's phone number?
你怎么拿到我女儿的电♥话♥号♥码
Sarah, I told Ellie
莎拉 我答应艾莉
that I'd quit after we stop the Ring,
指环组的案子完了 我就不干了
and I meant it.
我是认真的
I can't lie to her.
不能再骗她了
You think you could love a regular guy?
你会看上一个普通的小伙子吗
Well, I fell in love with a regular guy.
我已经看上他了
Found the detonator.
找到引爆装置了
Found the detonator, Colonel.
我找到了 上校
Am I on some hero streak or what?
当个英雄有门吧
Man, when you're hot, you're hot.
老兄 我要红 要红了
Careful with that, Grimes.
小心点 葛莱姆斯
Now will you tell Beckman of my exploits?
现在可以向贝克曼汇报我的功勋了吧
Okay? How I broke my thumbs
说说我怎么愤然折断拇指
and how I found the detonator.
怎么找到引爆装置
He's gonna drop it.
他肯定会脱手的
And how I... dropped it.
再说说我怎么...没拿住
I can't believe I just did that.
难以置信 还真没拿住
Bombs are armed, everybody!
大家注意 炸♥弹♥启动了
Run!
快跑
I'm-I'm so sorry, everybody.
我 我对不起大家
I'm so sorry. It was an accident.
全怪我不好 一时失手
Did we do that?
我们干成啦
I don't know.
不知道
Start the van. It was an accident.
快开车 一时失手
All clear! Everyone please exit the area in a calm
现在已经安全 请大家向后退 不要慌
and orderly fashion.
慢慢来
Sweet lord, they did it.
上帝 他们还真干啊
They actually did it.
真烧了
Those crazy nerds blew up the freakin' Buy More.
这两个没大脑的疯子把买♥♥多多给毁了
In our top story tonight, it's been 24 hours
晚间新闻头条消息 约24小时前
since the Burbank Buy More burned to the ground,
买♥♥多多购物中心付之一炬
and the police have had no luck in apprehending the two lead suspects.
警方仍没有捕获两名嫌疑人
These two men are on the run
这两人目前在逃
and considered extremely dangerous.
属于极其危险的份子
If you encounter these fugitives,
如有任何线索
please call your local authorities immediately.
请与当地警方联♥系♥
And in other...
另悉...
剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表