剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表
Because I know. I know that she loves me.
因为我确信她是爱我的
And I know that.
我确信
Do you?
是吗
Let's get back to your dreams.
还是来谈谈你的梦吧
It's my belief that they are a product of your subconscious
我相信那些梦境都是
interacting with the Intersect.
你的潜意识和机密数据库互相作用的结果
Wait, what?
等一下 你说什么
How...
你怎么会...
You know about the Intersect?
你知道机密数据库
I'm a CIA psychiatrist.
我是中情局的精神病学家
I know everything about you, Chuck.
你什么事我不知道 恰克
And as far as the Intersect goes,
从机密数据库运行开始
we've known for some time
我们就知道
that it could spur a host of side effects.
它会对寄主产生副作用
Like dry scalp?
比如头皮干燥
Because I have had annoyingly dry scalp since...
这个头皮干燥实在是太讨厌了 自从...
The Intersect is extraordinarily powerful.
机密数据库能量过于强大
It has the potential to...
它有可能会
overwhelm your mind.
覆盖你的意识
With an end result akin to something much like...
其最终会导致...比如...
insanity.
精神错乱
Insanity?
精神错乱
Doc, I'm not insane.
大夫 我没疯
And you're not sure about that.
你不能这样盖棺定论
So, it could just be that the Intersect is doing its thing
有可能机密数据库
while I'm sleeping.
只会在我睡觉的时候作用
And if that's true, then President Kuti is in danger.
如果它是真的 那么库提总统正在危险之中
Slow down, Chuck.
放松 恰克
Something is going to happen at the concert tonight, okay?
今晚的演奏会肯定会出事的
And if I'm there, we-we could stop it
如果我在场 就可以阻止它了
And then I'm not crazy, right?
我没疯的 对吧
I'm sorry, Chuck, but I can't let you do that.
对不起 恰克 我不能让你行动
Until further notice,
除非有另行通知
I'm removing you from field duty.
我得让你停职察看
There he is.
原来在这里
Welcome home, pal.
欢迎回家 兄弟
It's good to be home.
回家真好
Hey, look at you. All right. You know what?
看看你 多好
I'd say malaria aside, you look pretty...
要是没有疟疾的话 你看起来还是那么
awesome.
强
I actually feel pretty great.
我感觉相当良好
I'm ready to get back out there.
已经准备好重返战场了
I had an important realization.
参悟了个大道理
That looks don't get you everywhere?
看起来你也没进步到哪去
No, Morgan.
不 摩根
You can die just as easily from a mosquito in Africa
一个人可以轻易的被非洲的一只蚊子杀死
as you can from a spy in Burbank.
也可以轻易的被伯班克的特工干掉
This is what I'm talking about.
我说的就是这个
Listen. Fear is the mind killer.
听着 恐惧是心灵的杀手
Yeah.
没错
Right.
对吧
You can't live scared, bro.
不能生活在恐惧之下 兄弟
Not for yourself, not for anyone.
你不可以 别人也一样
I think it's jammed a little bit, or something.
这肯定被卡住了 或者...
This one's broken.
坏的
Oh. Hey. Ah, Ellie.
艾莉
I heard Devon has malaria.
听说戴文得疟疾了
Yeah.
是阿
Nasty stuff.
恶心的病
Had it four, maybe five times myself.
我得过四五次了
Tough to say.
记不清了
Uh, you know, those meds aren't going to help him.
那些普通的药 根本没用
What he needs are African snake herbs.
他得用纯正的非洲蛇草药
I might have some back at my place.
我家里还有点
I will keep that in mind, John.
谨记于心 约翰
Thank you.
多谢
Okay.
好的
Okay.
好
Crazy.
疯子
You're not crazy.
你没疯
Don't freak out.
别害怕
Chuck, you in there?
恰克 在里面吗
Come in.
进来吧
How was the doctor's?
医生怎么说
Uh, good. Great, actually.
好 非常不错
Yeah, yeah. I'm fine. What about you?
我没事 你怎么样
You hear anything from Beckman
听到贝克曼
about anything?
又说什么了吗
Chuck, I know I'm your partner, but I'm also your girlfriend.
恰克 我是你的搭档 但也是你女友
And you can tell me anything.
你什么事都可以跟我谈
I know that.
我知道
Of course I-- Of course I know that.
我当然知道了
Honestly. Hey, I'm fine, okay?
实话 我没事 真的
Which I don't totally understand
不过这句话我也不是太懂
'cause rain is kind of all over the place.
因为雨有点乱七八糟的
Glad you're okay. Thanks.
你没事就太好了 谢谢
Nothing like absorbing a little local culture.
现在来听一下本地新闻
President Jakaya Kuti of Zamibia will be in town today.
赞密比亚总统亚基奎·库提今天将到达本市
The tiny African nation seeks to improve its
这个位于非洲的小国似乎想要
rocky diplomatic relations... Okay, Chuck.
巩固与美国的... 嘿 恰克
You're watching more cable television
你看电视看得太多了
than is healthy for a young man.
这对你不好
Please talk to me. What's going on?
跟我聊聊吧 怎么回事
Buddy, I've been having the strangest and most vivid dreams
哥们 我最近做些很奇怪但又很真实的梦
that I've ever had in my life.
头一次这样
How vivid are we talking about here?
到底有多真实
Well, they have to do with that guy.
肯定跟这个人有关
I guess he's kind of handsome in an authoritative kind of way.
看着是有点帅 跟官方有什么关系吧
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
Well, me, neither.
我也不知道
But he's the president of Zamibia,
不过他是赞密比亚的总统
and he's going to be at the symphony tonight.
他今晚会去听音乐会
And the dream that I had made me think that...
我的那个梦让我觉得
Made me know that he's in danger, man.
让我知道他有危险 哥们
But Beckman sent me to some doctor
不过贝克曼让我去看医生
who thinks that it's just the Intersect
医生觉得是因为数据库
playing with my subconscious,
害我的潜意识出了问题
but I know that I'm right, and nobody believes me.
但我知道我是对的 不过没人相信我
Sarah doesn't believe you?
连莎拉也不相信你
S-- I'm trying not to involve Sarah in this, okay?
莎...我尽量不把她牵扯进来
Things are very good between us right now,
我们俩现在处得挺好
and the last thing I want
所以我非常不愿意
is for her to think that I'm Crazy.
让她觉得我 疯了
Yeah.
是啊
Well, here's the thing.
重要的是
If this guy really is in danger, right?
如果这家伙真的遇到危险了
Then don't you think it would be crazy
那我觉得不去帮忙才是疯子
not to help the president of Zanfiria-bi-ha?
去帮那个赞啥比亚总统
Zam, uh... Zamibia.
赞... 赞密比亚
Yeah. Anyway, I'm gonna help you.
无论如何 我会帮你的
Thanks, buddy, thank you.
谢了哥们 谢谢你
What's your pant size, Chuck?
你裤子什么尺寸 恰克
I'm just gonna say it:
我要说出来
I need a woman.
我需要一个女人
It's been far too long, Jeffrey.
已经太长时间了 杰弗里
A man has needs.
男人是有需求的
So what's the plan?
怎么计划的
I will be hitting on all
我打算向所有
the applicable women in electronics, DVDs,
在电子产品和DVD区的女人搭讪
and all around the entrances
还有所有在入口附近的
剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表