剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表
So, I guess I'll see you around, huh?
那我们后会有期了
Yeah.
好
Look, Sarah, I know...
莎拉 我知道
I know that you're probably very hurt.
我知道你非常伤心
You're probably hurt
你可能很伤心
That I didn't run away with you in Prague.
因为我在布拉格没有和你一起走的事
I did that, and I'm... I'm sorry.
我确实没跟你走 我很抱歉
You have to know that you were everything that I ever wanted.
可你要明白你就是我一直梦寐以求的
But how can I do that? How could I run away with you?
可是我该怎么做呢 我要怎样才配与你远走高飞呢
How could I be with you,
我凭什么能和你相守呢
Knowing what I'd turned my back on, you know?
特别是在知道自己有机会改变时 你懂吗
Knowing that what I had in my head could help a lot of people?
知道自己脑子里的东西可以帮助更多人的时候
And you're the one that taught me that...
而你正是那个让我明白这一切的人
that being a spy is about choosing something bigger.
告诉我作为一名特工就要为更多人谋福祉
It's... it's about putting aside your own personal feelings
这 就是你把个人的情感放在一边
for the greater good, and that's what I choose.
为了更多人的利益 而这也是我所选择的
I chose to be a spy for my friends and my family and you.
我选择成为一名特工是为我的朋友我的家人以及你
I chose to be a spy because...
我选择成为一名特工 是因为
Sarah, I love you.
莎拉 我爱你
Tu vas me manquer, mon amie.
我会想念你的 我的朋友
Tu me manqueras aussi.
我也会想念你的
剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表