剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表
Absolutely, I think she'd be happy to come back out,
没问题 她很乐意再来一次
and in fact, to make up for the hiccup, it's on the house.
为了表示歉意 这一次就免费了
I can even send her supervisor along.
我也可以让她的上级一起过来
But I... cannot do that actually, um...
不过我也不能保证
He is busy.
他挺忙的
I'm sure she'll be able to handle the problem herself.
这件事她一个人绝对能搞定的
She-she will indeed, absolutely.
没错 肯定会的
Okay.
好
Thank you, morgan, you are a great friend.
谢谢 摩根 你真是好朋友
That's very sweet of you...
非常谢谢
and also very poignant because...
你说的太对了
I believe that that's a great place to start,
我觉得今天只是一个开始
you know, and then we can build from there.
接下去我们还可以有进一步发展
Oh, God.
额滴神啊
Good morning, Walker.
早上好 沃克
Okay, we need to talk.
有些话必须说清楚
About last night? About everything.
关于昨晚吗 关于一切
About professional boundaries,
关于职业操守
about you bringing me coffee
关于你每天早上
to work every morning and noticing
都要给我送咖啡
that I like to chew on my swizzle sticks.
还观察我喜欢咬咖啡棒的习惯
You're embarrassing us both.
你搞得我们两个都很尴尬
We are just colleagues and that is
我们的关系就是同事
all we are ever going to be,
不可能有其他发展
so please keep your coffee
那你的咖啡
and your cheesy come-ons to yourself.
和你那张殷勤脸都收走
Okay, you got that?
明白了没
Good, now let's get back to work.
好 我们开始工作吧
I feel like I should probably apologize to Colonel Casey.
也许我也该跟凯西上校说声抱歉
Hey, Shaw, thanks for the coffee.
肖 咖啡不错
Just the way I like it-- black and bitter.
我很喜欢 又黑又苦
Hello?
有人吗
Nerd Herd.
我是怪才服务部的人
Hi, someone called.
你好 有人电♥话♥预约我
Yes, thank you for coming.
是的 谢谢你跑一趟
Where's the old curator?
之前那个馆长呢
He's tied up.
他正忙呢
I'm the assistant curator.
我是馆长助理
This way.
这边请
We've been having problems
我们密室的安全系统
with the security system in the vault,
一直在出故障
if you don't mind
不知道你能不能
having a look.
帮忙看一下
I really just fix computers.
可我只会修电脑啊
You seem like a smart girl.
你看上去挺聪明
You'll figure it out.
你一定能行的
Oh, you don't happen to have a phone?
你身上带手♥机♥了吗
No, I left it in the car.
没 我放在车里了
Don't worry.
没事
Nerd Herd. How can I help you?
怪才服务部 请问有什么需要
You can bring me my mask.
把面具还给我
Uh, I think you might have the wrong number, sir.
你可能打错电♥话♥了 先生
Let me rephrase.
我更正一下
Either you bring me the mask or I kill your girlfriend.
要么把面具还给我 要么就等着见你女朋友的尸体
Morgan, have, uh, have you seen Hannah?
摩根 你见到汉娜了吗
Yeah, she's out on a call-- something at the museum.
她出去了 博物馆有任务
Sir, first of all, I-I don't have a girlfriend,
先生 首先声明一下
just for clarification's sake,
我没女朋友
and second, like I mentioned earlier,
其次 刚才我也说了
this is the Nerd Herd desk,
这里是怪才服务部
so unless you have a computer-related...
除非你的电脑有故
I know who you are.
我知道你的身份
If you want to see the girl alive, you'll come to the museum
如果你不想让她死 就来博物馆
and come alone.
不准带其他人
She runs out of air in 15 minutes.
15分钟内她就会窒息
Bring me my mask.
把面具还给我
Hey, buddy.
兄弟
Uh, here we go.
这样
Chuck, I think we need to talk. Not a good time.
我们谈谈吧 现在不行
You know what? I don't care anymore.
好吧 我豁出去了
Listen, I'm your best friend, dude, or at least I used to be,
听着 我是你最好的朋友 至少以前是
and I deserve to know what--
我想让你告诉我
no, I demand to know
不对 我命令你告诉我
what the hell is going on with you lately.
你最近到底是怎么回事
Chuck-- you got to be kidding me.
恰克 搞什么飞机啊
Hmm, check the base.
检查一下底座
Chuck
恰克
Sarah, I need the mask now.
莎拉 快把面具给我
Vasillis knows we took it
瓦西里斯知道我们偷走了面具
and he wants it back; he grabbed Hannah.
现在他问我们要回去 还绑♥架♥了汉娜
I'm coming down the tunnel.
我下来了
That can't be good.
不妙
Uh, Chuck, don't come in here; we think
恰克 别进来
the mask is some kind of a...
这面具好像是什么武器
Oh, no.
糟了
Guys, guys, it's poison.
这是毒气
You think?
是吗
It's a designer weapon developed for battlefield use,
这原本是用于战场的武器
but th-there's a counteragent
不过有一种反作用剂
that can be taken up to 30 minutes after exposure.
可以在三十分钟之后中和这种毒气
Or what?
不然呢
Look, don't worry.
别担心
I'm gonna get the counteragent from Vasillis.
我会从瓦西里斯那里搞来解药
He wouldn't have shipped the weapon without it.
一并走私的一定也有解药
It's got to be back at the...
一定是在
Casey, gear up.We're back to the museum.
凯西 带上装备 我们得回趟博物馆
This is never gonna work. It'll work.
搞不定的 搞的定
Here.
给
Okay... okay, fine.
好吧 好吧
So let's say we're able to fool Vasillis
就算我们能用另一个假面具
with another fake mask and we save Hannah.
骗过瓦西里斯 救出汉娜
That still doesn't solve the problem
但问题还是没解决
of how we convince him to give us the counteragent.
怎么能劝服他给我们解药呢
What about Sarah and Shaw?
莎拉和肖怎么办
Do we have enough time to save them, too?
我们能有足够时间救出他们吗
Wait, wait, I got it, I got it.
等等 我有主意了
We gas him.
以其人之道还治其人之身
That's a great plan,
真是个好办法
except the chemical weapon's already been deployed.
只是那武器已经被触发了
Yeah, but Vasillis doesn't know that.
没错 但瓦西里斯不知道呀
I got some smoke grenades in the back.
车后面还有一些烟雾弹
Funny, I don't feel like I'm dying.
真有趣 我竟然感觉不到离死不远了
Chuck will come through for us.
恰克会回来救我们的
In case he doesn't...
万一他没有的话
I wanted to clear the air between us.
我想解释清楚我俩的误会
It turns out I haven't been
事实上 我对于咖啡的事
completely honest about, uh, the coffee
没有完全说实话
and how I was acting at the museum.
还有我在博物馆的表现
Truth is I was hitting on you.
我的确是想要泡你
It was completely unprofessional
我知道那很不专业
and I apologize.
我道歉
I owe you an apology as well.
我也欠你一次道歉
I overreacted.
我反应过激了
The way you touched my neck at the party...
在派对上你亲了我脖子
I guess it was kind of nice.
那感觉还不错
Really?
真的吗
Really.
真的
Well, then, I... I'm glad we had this talk.
我很高兴我们能这样开诚布公的谈话
Yeah, me, too.
我也是
The poison has been contained.
毒气被控制住了
剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表