剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表
No need to put everyone else at risk.
没必要把无辜的人牵扯进来
We will handle this, okay?
我们能解决 明白吗
And this secret is locked down.
所有的秘密都死在肚子里
What's going on?
发生了什么
We're locking down the store, Charles.
我们要关闭超♥市♥了 查尔斯
We're refusing to leave until they give us our jobs back.
除非他们重新雇佣我们 否则我们绝不离开
No, gu-guys, that is a very...
不 伙计们 那也太那啥了
Please, don't-- don't do that.
求你了 千万别这样
Don't put that there.Don't, do... Stop! Stop!
别把它放哪 别 停手 停手
Stop putting things down.
别把东西放下来
Look, locking down the store is
听着 关闭超♥市♥
a very, very, very bad idea.
是个非常非常糟的主意
You two want to turn tail and run, fine.
你们两个想临阵退缩 没问题
I'm staying here and fighting for my job.
我要留在这里 为我的工作而战
Mike, gentlemen, assorted ladies,
麦克 先生们 其他女士们
taking over the Buy More
强占买♥♥多多
is not only illegal, but it's very dangerous, trust me.
不仅是非法的 而且是非常危险的 相信我
The only thing dangerous is if they try to fire us.
唯一危险的事情就是他们敢炒我们的鱿鱼
They're going to have to do it over dead bodies.
除非跨过我们的尸体
These corporate fat cats
这些富佬们
think they can take whatever they want.
以为他们能为所欲为
They can take our dignity,
他们践踏我们的尊严
they can take all the hot women,
钓走了所有的靓妞
but they will not take our jobs!
但是他们夺不走我们的工作
And they will never take our store!
也永远买♥♥不走我们的超♥市♥
Buy More!
买♥♥多多超♥市♥
Sarah, Shaw, Casey,can you hear me?
莎拉 肖 凯西 能听到吗
You have to... your frequency.
你得重新调节你的波段
Can you hear me?
能听见吗
Yeah, I can hear you.What's going on?
听见吗 发生了什么
Oh, thank God.Thank God.
谢天谢地
Listen, listen, listen.
听着 听着
The Ring is inside Castle, guys.
指环组在堡垒里
They came in posing as buyers
他们假装是要
trying to purchase the store.
收♥购♥超♥市♥的买♥♥家
We're on our way back.Sit tight.
我们正在往回赶 耐心等等
This is for you. Mace.I know it's not much,
这是给你的 狼牙棒 虽然不大
but it'll have to do.
但够用了
Emmett kept a stockpile in case the
埃米特储备了弹♥药♥
Russians attacked Red Dawn style.
以防苏联红军的突然袭击
This is for you also.Walkie-talkie.
这也是给你的 步话机
Don't drop it. It's expensive.
别摔了 老贵呢
You ready to do this?Let's do this.
准备好了吗 我们开始
No, no, no, no, no, Morgan.
不 不 不 摩根
Listen, on second thought, I-I-I
听着 你再考虑考虑
don't think we should do this.
我们没必要这么做
No, maybe you're right.Let's get out of here.
是啊 你说的真对 咱们逃命吧
Right? Maybe get a little burger or something...
找个地方吃个汉堡放松放松
Are you kidding me, Chuck?!
你开什么玩笑 恰克
Men are trying to blow up a CIA base here, okay?
坏蛋们正打算摧毁中情局的基地
Time is running out.
时间不多了
Time to step up.
该我们挺身而出了
No, no.
不
Morgan, you don't want to do this, okay?
摩根 你不想这么干对吗
Trust me, you don't understand.
相信我 你还没弄白是怎么回事
You don't understand, Chuck.
是你没弄明白 恰克
I've been a loser my whole entire life
我已经当了一辈子窝囊废了
and I'm done with that, okay? Time for me to be a hero.
我不想再这么下去了 轮到我做英雄了
But-but what is a hero, really,you know?
可是什么是真英雄呢
You're all alone,Agent Carmichael.
就剩你一个了 卡尔麦克探员
I've locked down the base.
我已经把基地锁了
Sir, who's Agent Carmichael?
先生 谁是卡尔麦克探员
Okay? You're crazy.
你疯了吗
This guy is crazy, Chuck.Thinks you're a spy.
恰克 这家伙疯了 他觉得你是个特工
Yeah, yeah, th-that's ridiculous, thinking I'm a spy.
是啊 很荒唐 认为我是特工
Ridiculous, sir.
荒唐 先生
Okay, listen to me, we work at the Buy More, all right?
听我说 我们在买♥♥多多工作
And if you just-- if you let us go, I promise
如果你发发善心让我们走
we're not going to tell anyone what you're doing here.
我们保证不会把这发生的事情说出去
Tell him, Chuck.
给他说啊 恰克
Yeah, yeah, yeah, n-not a word.
是啊 一句也不要说
Zipping it. Locking it down.
绝对闭嘴 一句不说
Locked, it's already locked down.
一句 一个词都不说
That is a really sharp looking razor.
那把剃刀可真快
We've searched the base's main frame.
我们搜查了基地主机
Shaw's files aren't there.
肖的档案不在这
We know that he's hiding them here.
我们知道他藏在这
Tell us where they are, Agent Carmichael.
告诉我他在哪 卡尔麦克探员
Trust me--the alternative
相信我 我可不喜欢
is extremely unpleasant.
模棱两可的答案
You know,I don't think there's
我觉的咱们之间
any need for torture right now
真的没必要非要用拷问的手段
because even if I was a spy,which I'm not--
即使我是个特工 当然我不是
I'm not saying that I am a spy--
我不是说我是特工
but even if I was a spy,
只是打个比方
my training would have taught me
严酷的训练也已经
to withstand said torture.
教会我如何忍♥受拷问了
So I don't really think it's going to have any kind
所有我认为这种严酷的手段
of effect at this particular juncture, right?
不会有什么好结果的
That's why I'm going to torture him.
这就是为什么我要折磨他的原因
You made the mistake of telling us
你说这个胡子男是你最好的朋友
the bearded fella's your best friend.
这可是个失误
For the last time--
最后一次
where are the files,Agent Carmichael?
卡麦克探员 档案在哪
Guys, guys, please, please,please just listen to me.
伙计们 求你们听我说
This is ridiculous, okay?
这真的很荒唐
I have known this man my entire life, all right?
我从穿开裆裤就认识这家伙了
Chuck Bartowski has been my best friend-- my brother--
恰克·巴托斯基 从六岁开始是我最好的朋友
since we were six.
我的亲兄弟
Chuck Bartowski is not a spy.
他不是特工
Chuck?
恰克
Chuck! Chuck! Chuck, please!
恰克 恰克 恰克 求你了
Tell him something!Tell him the truth!Chuck!
说话啊 告诉他们真♥相♥ 恰克
I'm really scared here!Chuck!
我认怂了 恰克
Wait, wait, wait, wait,stop, stop!Chuck!
等等 等等 住手 恰克
Stop, stop.
住手
Morgan, the-the truth is...
摩根 事实是
The truth is...
事实是
I am a member
我是
of a joint NSA-CIA black ops team
国安局和中情局联合特别行动小组的一员
that is stationed here in Burbank.
该小组常驻伯班克
I have a level six clearance,
我有六级秘密认证
and my code name is Charles Carmichael.
我的代号♥是查尔斯·卡尔麦克
I'm a spy, buddy.
我是特工 伙计
Sarah, anything?
萨拉 有收获吗
We're locked out. They overwrote our security access.
我们被锁在外面了 他们重写了密♥码♥
I'm locked out here.
这也锁住了
Casey's checking the Buy More.
凯西在检查买♥♥多多
Cease fire, cease fire.
停火 停火
Hold your-- hold your fire.
住手
Unlock the door.
开门
What the hell is going on in here?
这发生了什么
The store's being bought.
超♥市♥被人买♥♥了
They're canning everybody except Bartowski and Grimes.
他们要裁掉除了巴托斯基和格兰姆斯以外的所有人
We're staging a revolution
我们在策划一场革命
to take down the Man.
来推♥翻♥那些富佬
I want in.
我要加入
How do we know that we can trust you, son?
我们怎么知道你能不能被信任
That you're not some kind of spy for the Man?
怎么知道你不是他们派的奸细
Because the only thing I hate more
因为除了
剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表