剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表
yeah.
是的
Yeah, kinda.
算是吧
I'm here to meet... meet my friend.
我来这里是见 见一个朋友
Chuck.
见恰克
Does this Chuck work here?
你说的这个恰克在这里工作吗
He could work here.
他可能在这里工作
He might. Okay, pal.
或许在 好的 伙计
Take it easy.
放松点
I'm building security.
我是大厦的保安
My name's Julius.
我叫朱利叶斯
What's the problem?
怎么回事
You can tell me.
你可以跟我讲
I'm involved in something really messed up, man.
我卷入了一件很麻烦的事 伙计
Been lying to my wife.
对妻子撒谎
Been lying to everybody.
对所有人撒谎
I can't take it anymore.
我扛不住了
Because of this Chuck guy?
就因为这个叫恰克的
Yeah. Yeah, Chuck.
对 对 恰克
I think I understand.
我想我懂了
Look, pal,
听着 伙计
if you really love this Chuck,
如果你真爱上了恰克
you have to tell your wife.
你应该告诉你妻子
You can't live a lie.
你不能活在谎言之中
Trust me, I've been there.
相信我 我是过来人
That's not really what I mean.
我真的不是这个意思
Sure, it isn't.
当然不是了
Chuck!
恰克
You killed Julius!
你杀了朱利叶斯
What? Kill?! I would never do that.
什么 杀了他 我绝不会杀人
It's a tranq gun.
只是麻♥醉♥枪♥
That's preposterous.
太荒谬了
Killing someone.
居然说我杀人
Come on. Bingo.
很好 拿到了
All right,
好的
he's going to be fine. Come on.
他会没事的 跟上
So, what do you think is up there?
你觉得上面会是什么情况
Something pretty gnarly, huh?
曲折又坎坷 对吧
It's best not to speculate.
最好不要推测
I mean, nine times out of ten--
我是说 十之八♥九♥
you get yourself all worked up over nothing.
你反而会因为无人戒备失望
See? Nothing to worry about.
看见没 根本不必担心
Hey, you're not allowed up here!
你们 你们无权进入这里
Look out.
小心
Dude, you're incredible!
哥们 你太强了
Was that your spy training?
你们特工就是这么训练的吗
Duck Hunt. Nintendo.
打鸭子 任天堂那个
Devon? Yes, Sydney.
戴文 希德妮
Good, you're alive.
很好 你还活着
Down the hall to your left is an unmarked door.
走廊尽头有扇无标记的门
The lock works via retina scan.
必须扫描视网膜才能打开
Cut out one of the guards' eyes
挖出保安的眼球
and use it to open the door.
把门打开
What?
什么
We got to cut out one of these guys' eyes for the scan!
我们得挖出一颗眼球来开锁
I took an oath, bro. I can't cut out a man's eye.
我立过誓 我不能就这样挖出别人的眼睛
I got a better idea.
我有个好主意
Jeez, this guy's heavy.
天哪 这家伙真重
Yeah.
对啊
Well, bad guys don't count carbs, buddy.
坏人吃的还真够多的
Sarah, we have reached the 12th floor,
莎拉 我们到12楼了
but what the heck is going on?
但搞什么啊
This is a CIA facility.
这里是中情局的地盘
Sarah? Hello?
莎拉 在吗
Chuck? Hello?
恰克 在吗
I lost him.
掉线了
Tracked her. She's...
追踪到她了 她
She's right here.
她就在这里
That's her.
那就是她
Let's go!
出发
What the hell?!
搞什么鬼
Casey, Walker. Stand down.
凯西 沃克 撤退
General, we have a visual on Sydney.
将军 我们发现希德妮了
She just walked past us.
她刚经过我们
She's heading inside the building.
她正往楼里走
I've just received new mission information, Colonel.
上校 我刚收到新的线报
Your new directive is to stand down.
你的新指令是撤退
General, Chuck has reached the 12th floor,
将军 恰克已经到达12楼
and he says it's some kind of CIA base.
他说那里好像是是中情局的基地
If that's true, then this is some kind of a setup.
如果是真的话 这就是一个陷阱
Yes, that's exactly what this is.
是的 你说的没错
Excellent work, Devon.
做的不错 戴文
You're almost finished.
你快做完了
There's a man in the office at the end of the hall.
有一个人在走廊尽头的办公室里
Chuck, Sydney says there's a man in the office
恰克 希德妮说有个人在办公室里
at the end of the hall.
就是走廊尽头那间
Find him.
找到他
And kill him.
然后杀了他
Chuck, she wants us to find him and kill him.
恰克 她想让我们找到他并杀了他
Nobody's going to kill anybody, okay?
谁都不会杀任何人 了解吗
Just calm down and stay close.
冷静下来 跟紧点
Excuse me, sir?
先生 抱歉
Excuse me, I know this is a little awkward,
抱歉 我知道这很尴尬
but don't move.
但是 别动
But also don't be afraid.
当然也别害怕
My name is... Chuck.
我的名字叫 恰克
Chuck Bartowski.
恰克·巴托斯基
I know.
我知道
How... how do you... how do you know that?
你 你是怎么知道的
I know things, lots of things, about you, about them.
我就是知道 而且知道很多关于你的 他们的事
What-what do you know about the Ring?
你知道指环组的事吗
What are they doing here? What do they want?
他们在这里干嘛 他们想要什么
Why do they need Devon?
为什么他们要找戴文
They don't need anything.
他们什么都不需要
They already have everything.
他们已经拥有了一切
Simple as that.
就这么简单
Now, Sydney will be here any minute.
希德妮马上就会到这里
We've got to do this.
我们必须这么做
Syd-Sydney's coming here?
希 希德妮要来这里么
You know she wants me to kill you, right?
你知道她想让我杀了你 对吧
But don't worry, I'm-I'm not gonna do that.
别担心 我不准备杀你
However, we do need a plan. I've got one.
不过我们得定个计划 我已经有计划了
You're going to kill me, Chuck.
你要把我杀掉 恰克
What? No.
什么 不要
No, no, no, no. I don't kill people.
不 不 不 我从不杀人
Okay? I have rules against such things.
我是有原则的
Shoot me. Here.
开枪 这里
Try to be precise.
对准点
Are you listening to anything I'm saying right now?
你有听到我说的吗
I don't kill people.
我不杀人
Therefore, I don't shoot them.
所以我不会开枪
Maybe with a tranq gun. I'll tranq anybody you want.
除非是麻♥醉♥枪♥ 麻♥醉♥枪♥倒是无所谓
But a gun-gun. I hate gun-guns.
但是这种枪就算了
Listen, if you don't kill me now,
听着 如果你现在不杀了我
you and Devon are as good as dead.
你跟戴文都得死
Well, I'm not gonna do it!
我不会这么做的
Chuck.
恰克
I have to die. Now.
我必须死 现在
The Ring knows too much.
指环组知道的太多了
There's no other way.
没有其他办法
So, just do it.
开枪吧
剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表