剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表
Hi, I'm Chuck. Here's a few things you might need to know.
我叫恰克 有些事得让你知道
You're not the same guy that I fell for.
你已不是我所爱上的那个人了
How am I not the same guy?
怎么会不是呢
You killed somebody, Chuck.
你杀人了 恰克
He didn't kill the mole. What?
他没杀那个内奸 什么
I did.
我杀的
It's time you learned the truth about your wife's murder.
是时候让你知道你妻子被杀的真♥相♥了
No!
不
If the Ring
如果指环组
played him this video...
给他看了这段录像
Oh, my God, General, where is Sarah now?
偶滴神啊 将军 莎拉现在人呢
I believe she's with Agent Shaw.
她应该跟肖探员在一起
Daniel, where are you taking us?
丹尼尔 我们这是要去哪儿
To settle an old score.
去算点儿旧账
Okay, just give me 20 seconds. Are you sure about this?
给我20秒 你确定要这么做吗
NSA picked up the Director's signal.
国安局所侦测到的指挥官的信♥号♥♥
This is his broadcast point.
就是从这里发出的
If they're right, Sarah,
如果没错的话 莎拉
the Ring's most senior operative is behind that door.
指环组最大的头头就在这门后
Cover me.
掩护我
Hey, buddy. Hey.
嘿 伙计 嘿
Hey, hey, buddy. Where's Casey?
伙计 凯西人呢
Haven't seen him. I have been thinking
没看到他人 我在想
about this whole unofficial member of Operation Bartowski
怎样能让这非正式的巴托斯基行动小组
and I'd like to make it official.
变正式点呢
Yeah, you know, I'm kind of in the middle of something... Spyish?
没问题 不过我现在有点儿忙 特工事务
I know. That's my point, dude. Let me help.
了解 我的意思就是让我帮你一把
I want to be part of the team. Okay, fine.
我也想成为其中一份子 好 没问题
Help me find Casey and you're part of the team.
帮我把凯西挖出来 你就是其中一份子了
Operation Bartowski? I could actually...
巴托斯基行动小组吗 我其实是
Not so loud. Not so loud, Right.
小声点儿 小声点儿 明白
It's just great news, you know,
这真是个振奋人心的好消息
because, listen, I could be your second in command
因为 我可以成为你
slash personal assistant. Batman needs Alfred.
强大的私人助理 就像蝙蝠侠的管家
Chuck-- hey, hey, hey. You need me.
恰克 嘿 听着 你需要我
Morgan, I need Casey right now.
摩根 我现在就需要凯西
Well, Chuck, per my excellent peripheral vision--
好吧 恰克 凭着我良好的周边视觉
which is a valuable spy skill
那也是很价值的特工技能
I might add-- I can tell you that
容我再补充一点 我得告诉你
one John Casey is now exiting the restroom.
约翰·凯西正从厕所走出来
Oh, thank you. Great. You're welcome.
噢 谢谢 太好了 不客气
So I'm a spy? That's it? Official?
那么我也算个特工了吗 而且是官方的
Yes, you're a spy. Gotta go.
没错 你是名特工了 我得走了
I am a spy.
我是名特工了
Shaw?
肖
Walker killed Shaw's wife?
沃克杀了肖的老婆
It was five years ago. It was her Red Test.
那是五年前的事了 是她的红色测试
Sarah didn't know. Beckman didn't know, but Shaw,
莎拉自己不知道 连贝克曼都不知道 但是肖
he knows. Now, he and Sarah have
他知道了 而如今 他和莎拉
disappeared on some mission. They're off the grid.
因为某个任务消失了 完全失踪
They can't be raised. They're gone. Chuck, I'm not an agent.
根本无法追踪 他们不见了 恰克 我已经不是特工了
You shouldn't be telling me any of this.
你不该告诉我这些
But you know what to do, Casey.
但你知道该做些什么 凯西
Okay, Beckman told me to just sit tight.
好吧 贝克曼就只会叫我按兵不动
You and I know I can't do that.
但你和我都知道我不会那么做
Sarah just activated her locator.
莎拉刚刚激活了她的定位仪
She's in trouble.
她有麻烦了
Come on, man!
拜托了 伙计
You know how I feel about her.
你知道我有多在意她
Call this number.
打这个电♥话♥
Request Tactical Support.
要求战略援助
You'll be forwarded to a Colonel Sanders.
你会被转到一个叫桑德斯上校那儿
Don't make fun of his name.
千万别嘲笑他的名字
You want air,
你需要空中支援
armor-- everything.
武装支援 所有支援都要
...video camera for your birthday.
摄像机是送你的生日礼物
I had no idea you were
我哪知道
going to use my present against me.
你会拿我给你的礼物来拍我
Happy birthday.
生日快乐
I love you.
我爱你
Oh, my God.
天哪
I love you.
我爱你
Shaw.
肖
I'm going first.
我先过去
Shaw.
肖
What is going on?
怎么回事儿
What is this? This is my Red Test.
这是什么 是我的红色测试
Why would they have
为什么他们会有
my surveillance footage from my first kill?
我第一次杀人的监控录像
Just take a breath.
先深呼吸一下
This is the worst moment of my life
我生命里最糟的一段经历
up there on that monitor.
全在那个显示器里
I love you.
我爱你
Mine, too.
我的也是
What?
什么
Why? Who is she?
为什么 她是谁
Evelyn Shaw.
伊芙琳·肖
I killed your wife?
我杀了你的妻子吗
They used you they manipulated you
他们利用了你 操纵了你
You had no idea that the Ring was behind this.
你不知道这是指环组故意安排的
Shaw, I killed your wife.
肖 我杀了你妻子
This isn't your fault. I thought I was a good spy.
这不是你的错 我还以为自己是个好特工
This isn't your fault.
这不是你的错
Hey... it's okay.
嘿 没事的
Chuck?
恰克
Go! Go! Go! Go! Go!
上 上 上
Move! Move! Move!
行动 行动 行动
The perimeter's surrounded. Put your hands up!
你们被包围了 举起手来
Down on the ground now!
蹲下 马上
Now! Now!
快 蹲下
What's happening in there?
里面情况如何
Target's secure?
找到目标了吗
This is Team Leader.
这是先头部队
Cancel air support.
取消空中支援
Cancel tactical.
取消战略支援
And the tank, the tank!
还有坦克 坦克
Cancel the tank.
也取消
Who on Earth gave you the authority to call in
究竟是谁给你的权利去要求
a full tactical assault?
全方位战略支援的
I don't know what to do with you,
我不知道该拿你怎么办
but I know you're not ready for Rome.
但是罗马那事你就别想了
But, General, it was Sarah.
但是 将军 那可是莎拉
Come on. I had to...
拜托了 我不得不
You want to see the bill for your rescue mission?
你想看看这次救援任务的账单吗
It's longer than my copy of Atlas Shrugged.
比我手上的《阿特拉斯摆脱重负》还长
Look, you and I both thought the worst.
但你和我不都做了最坏的打算
That Shaw had gone rogue.
觉得肖叛变了
That he was going to... Kill Sarah?
认为他会 杀了莎拉
Shaw.
肖
Sarah.
莎拉
Listen...
听着
You thought I betrayed my country?
你觉得我会背叛自己的国家
General, Chuck's actions were those of a true spy.
将军 恰克的行为正是真正的特工该做的
He was looking out for his partner and the Agency.
对自己的搭档和组织负责
I would have done the same myself.
我也会跟他一样
Maybe without the stealth bombers,
或许除了隐形轰炸机外
but perhaps that's just me.
当然这只是我个人意见
Are you doing okay?
你没事吧
Yeah, I'm fine. Thank you.
是的 我很好 谢谢关心
Thank you for saving me.
谢谢你来救我
剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表