剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表
Chuck,we're not the Turners.
恰克 我们不是特纳夫妇
Yeah,I know.
是 我懂
But I kind of liked the idea that we could become them.
但我觉得咱俩如果能那样其实也不错
Well,right now,
但是现在
we really need to focus on finding them.
我们得想办法找到他们
Sarah,how?
莎拉 怎么找
The Turners have been spying for 30 years.
特纳夫妇当特工都30多年了
They've got dozens of aliases and a million different places they could disappear to.
肯定有一打的化名 无数个藏身之地
Whatever beach they're on right now
不管他们现在在哪个海滩上享受
I hope that Mr. Turner's enjoying
我都希望特纳先生能喜欢
his perfect little Manhattan.
他的那杯曼哈顿
The Grand Ambassador.
铂尔曼大使酒店
What? He said last night
什么 昨晚他说
that that was the only place in Los Angeles
全洛杉矶只有一个地方
that had the right kind of cherries.
有他想要的那种樱桃
Hold,hold on a second. Hold on.
等 等一下
You... you don't actually think
你不会真觉得
they're still hanging around here,do you?
他们还在这吧
Well,they might if they already had a buyer for the software.
如果他们已经找好买♥♥家还是很有可能的
They picked the wrong couple to stab in the back.
想暗算我们 他们找错人了
This is how I deal with stress.
这是我缓解压力的方式
Here we go.
就是这样
Yes,she's gonna help you.
是的 她会帮助你的
Can you take care of this lady? Thank you.
你能帮我照看一下这位女士吗 谢谢
Hey,it's Chuck. Leave a message.
你好 我是恰克 有事留言
Hi. Uh,I don't know if you got any of my other messages,Chuck.
嗨 恰克 不知道你收到我其他留言了吗
I don't know. It's just kind of helping me
我也说不清楚 我觉得
to talk them out over the machine.
通过电♥话♥反而比较容易说出口
I can't really talk to Devon about anything.
我现在根本没法和戴文交流
He's,like,born to be here.
他就像是为这而生的人
The villagers love him.
村民们喜欢他
They have this nickname for him.
给他起外号♥
We can't really pronounce it in Bantu,
我们也不知道那个用班图语怎么说
but it loosely translates
大致上的翻译是
to "Dr. Super Fantastic White Person."
超级无敌白人医生
I'm just tired.
我只是有点累
I'm just tired,and I'll feel better
只是有点累 每当我睡醒之后
when I get some sleep.
我就感觉好多了
Okay,I love you and I miss you.
好了 我爱你 很想你
I'll talk to you soon.
回头再聊
Ellie. Yeah?
艾莉 在
How are you?
还好吧
Great. You know,if you ever need to talk,
非常好 你知道 如果你想找个人聊聊
you can always come to me.
我随时恭候
It's just one of my jobs.
这也是我的职责之一
I'm fine. I'm fine.
我没事 我没事
Good.
很好
Mm,I'm not fine.
我有事
Huh. I-I have a little brother,
我有个弟弟
and,uh,we used to camp out in our backyard.
我们经常在后院野营
I would,I would pitch a tent
我会搭帐篷
and make s'mores,the whole thing.
忙前忙后的
He'd fall asleep,
他只管睡觉
and I'd sneak back inside and set the alarm
我要悄悄回屋给他上闹钟
for the morning and get in there before he could wake up.
第二天早上在他醒来之前回去
I just... Justin,I'm not built for this.
贾斯丁 我 我不是为此而生的
That's not true.
这不对
I've seen you with your patients,Ellie.
我看见你和你的病人在一起 艾莉
You are built for being a doctor here.
你就是为了成为一名好医生而生的
Now,it might take time to get used to the other stuff,but...
现在 也许你要多花些时间来适应这里的一切
it's worth it.
但它是值得的
Thank you,Justin.
谢谢你 贾斯丁
I can get used to this.
这种生活我能适应
You will,darling,
当然 亲爱的
as soon as we make the sale.
等我们卖♥♥了软件就天天是这种日子了
30 years,we always did what's right.
30年了 我们从没作出的错误的选择
I keep thinking of those poor,young agents.
我一直在想那些可怜的年轻探员们
What a pair of saps.
一对杯具
Reminded me of us.
不禁让我想起你我
I just hope we didn't hurt their career.
希望咱们没毁掉他们的特工生涯
They never had a career,
他们从来就没有特工生涯
not with the CIA.
至少不是效力于中情局
You saw how they looked at each other.
你看他们深情对望的样子
They're obviously in love.
他们就是一对热恋中的情侣
And we're not?
我们不是吗
Oh,no,no,we're still in love.
不 不 不 我们当然也是
A different sort of love.
只是有点不同
It's just more like a... an old bourbon.
更像 一瓶陈年葡萄酒
So now I'm old? Aged to perfection,my dear.
你是说我老了吗 亲爱的 酒是陈的香
How about that little piece of jailbait at the party?
那宴会上那个小妞儿又怎么说
Was that you trying to cork a younger vintage?
你是想旧瓶装新酒吗
I see where you're going with the metaphor.
还真是话中有话
No,she was just part of the mission; a diversion.
不 那只是任务的一部分 转移注意力
How many times have I heard that excuse,you lecherous old...?!
这个借口我都听了多少遍了 你这个老色狼
breast enhancement surgery,and
隆胸术 她向我
she asked my advice. She was planning on having
征求意见 她想做
You'd like to give her an operation,wouldn't you?
你想亲自给她动手术是吧
She was obviously in awe of me,if not in love.
她只是很敬仰我 不是爱慕
Room service!
客房♥服务
Go ahead and leave it.
放在门口吧
All clear.
安全
"Compliments of the Bartowski's."
"来自巴托斯基的问候"
Darling,do we know any Bartowski...?
亲爱的 我们认识哪个巴托斯基吗
How did you ever find us?
你们怎么找到我们的
You're the only room that ordered 12 Manhattans.
你们是唯一一间点了12杯曼哈顿的客房♥
We learned from the best.
我们只是在向最佳学习
What? Are you kidding me?
开玩笑吗
Sig 229 nine millimeter,13-round magazine.
西格229 9毫米13发弹匣
Laser grip,full metal jacket,sir.
镭射手柄 全金属外壳
Impressive.
很赞
Yeah,well,I play a lot of first-person shooters.
我玩了不少第一人称射击游戏
Well,this isn't a video game.
这可不是电子游戏
Hey,whoa-whoa.
稍安毋躁
Thank you.
谢谢
All right.
好了
Here we go. No problem.
来吧 没问题
Morgan,you got this.
摩根 你行的
Squeeze the trigger...
扣动扳机
Holy cow! I think your gun
善了哉的 你那枪
just exploded in my hand!
差点把我的手炸飞了
Sit down! There's nothing wrong with the gun.
坐下 根本就不是枪的问题
Sit down!
坐下
No,II think should... Sit!
不 我觉得我得 坐 下
Yes,sir.
是 长官
You're firing me,aren't you?
你要炒了我 对吧
Oh,my God,this is even
天呢 这比我
worse than when I got canned from Underpants,Etc.
被人用内♥裤♥套头更杯具
It's not the end of the world.
这不是世界末日
Oh,come on! That's what you all say when you fire me.
每次别人炒我都那么说
I blew it.
我毁掉它了
I blew my one chance to be a spy,
我毁掉了成为特工的唯一机会
and the thing is,Casey,
事实是这样的 凯西
all I wanted to do was be a part of this team.
我只是想成为队伍的一员
Know how you feel.
了解你的感受
You know,Morgan,you were there for me
摩根 当我被炒鱿鱼的时候
when I was out on my ass with the agency.
是你一直在支持我
I just want you to know I'm here for you now.
现在 我要你明白 我也同样支持你
Really?
真的吗
Not just like spy or work or Buy More,
不是因为特工 工作或是买♥♥多多
you mean like a friend.
而是像朋友一样相互帮扶
剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表