剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表
Forget about the Intersect.
你不需要机密数据库
Forget about being a spy.
也不需要特工的技能
Before all of that, you were smart.
你原本就是一个聪明人
Now we're gonna take this intel,
好好利用你的才智
you're gonna figure out where Sarah is.
找到莎拉
It's what you have to do.
这才是你该做的
Where are you, Sarah?
莎拉 你在哪
Something is off.
这里有点不对劲
What is it?
怎么了
Why did you bring me here?
你干嘛带我来这儿
What do you mean?
什么意思
You led me here.
你把我骗到这儿的
Come on. This is where I shot her.
她就是在这里被我杀的
Is this some kind of a trap?
你是给我设了个套是吗
Sarah... you killed my wife.
莎拉 你杀了我妻子
Did you really think that I'd be okay with that?
你真以为我会就这样算了吗
But you said that...
你不是说...
I told you a lot of things to get you here.
我说的一切都是为了骗你来这儿
The gun's getting heavy, isn't it?
枪举不动了是吧
You know, you could hurt someone with this.
带枪可是很危险的
There's a little cafe around the corner.
去那边的咖啡店
Let's sit down, discuss the details.
我们坐下来谈谈
Just relax. It's all over now.
放松吧 很快就会结束了
The drug is a special toxin.
这是一种特殊的毒素
It won't kill you.
不会毒死你
It simply immobilizes your nervous system.
只是会麻痹神经系统
I want you to see what's gonna happen next.
你将眼睁睁看着接下来的一切
I need you to understand why I'm doing this.
我要你知道我为什么这么做
So, Sarah, I see you've met my newest Ring agent.
莎拉 我们指环组织的新成员 你应该认识吧
Why?
为什么
Well, I offered Daniel the chance
我满足了丹尼尔的要求
to not only avenge his wife's death,
一是为他妻子报仇雪恨
but to destroy the very institution
二是把那件事的罪魁祸首彻底摧毁
that ordered her murder: your CIA.
也就是你的中情局
The CIA believed that Eve had been turned by us.
中情局认为伊芙倒戈加入了我们
Your boss Langston Graham assigned you to kill her.
你的上级蓝斯顿·格雷厄姆签署命令除掉她
You did what you were told.
你只是奉命行事
I'm going to send a message to the CIA
而我要让中情局知道
wrong man.
他们背叛错人了
Very well put, Daniel.
说的好 丹尼尔
They need to know what they did to me.
我要让他们知道自己的所作所为
They need to feel the pain that I felt.
让他们明白我的痛苦
And that... is why I have to kill you.
所以你必须得死
On that note, do you have it with you?
哦对了 东西你带来了吗
The technical data should help your scientists
这些是重要的技术资料
complete the new Intersect.
你的研发人员应该可以造出机密数据库
Thank you, Daniel.
多谢 丹尼尔
We'll be in touch.
我们保持联♥系♥
Do you need us to, uh...? No.
是不是需要我们来...
I want to show her the river.
我要带她去河边
It's...
那里
beautiful at night.
晚上很漂亮
Well, good night, then.
好吧 那晚安
Good-bye, Sarah.
永别了 莎拉
Almost time to go.
我们动身吧
How'd you find me?
你怎么找到我的
I've read your file...
你和你妻子的档案我全读了
your wife's, every mission you've been on,
你的每一次任务
every paper you wrote at West Point,
在西点军校的每一篇论文
every travel report.
每一次外出行动的去向
You come here once a year in memory of your wife's death.
你每年都来这里悼念妻子
It made morbid sense that you'd want Sarah to see it, too.
所以你肯定会把莎拉带来这里
Smart. Very smart.
聪明 相当聪明
You're under arrest.
你被捕了
Now, stand up.
站起来
Less smart, Chuck.
这样可就不明智了 恰克
You should pull the trigger. Now.
你快下手吧
Kill me.
杀了我
I wouldn't do that.
我不会杀你的
I see you brought Casey.
看来你把凯西也带来了
Oh, yes, I did...
没错啊
and he's currently taking care of your new Director.
你的新指挥官快要被他搞定了
And you've got me?
我被你搞定了是吗
Stand... up.
站起来
I guess the gun was his idea.
我看配枪是他的主意
Good.
不错
No, Shaw, don't do this.
肖 别这样
You can't flash, can you?
没法闪回了是吧
Those emotions get you into trouble.
感情太深会误事的
Now, you just stay here.
你给我乖乖待在这儿
I don't want to hurt you.
我也不想伤你
None of this was your fault.
这原本就不关你的事
I haven't told them your secret.
你的秘密我还没告诉组织
But if you follow me...
但如果你敢跟过来
I will kill you.
你就没命了
Sarah!
莎拉
The drug will dull the pain.
由于毒素 你不会很痛苦
You won't feel a thing.
不会有什么感觉
Stop!
住手
I warned you.
我警告过你了
Please...
求求你
it doesn't have to be like this.
事情发展成这样已经太过了
This isn't you, Shaw.
你已经迷失自我了 肖
You can't do this.
你不能这么做
Happy birthday.
生日快乐
I love you.
我爱你
No, Chuck, I can.
你错了 恰克 我能
You can't.
不能的是你
Sarah!
莎拉
We've been over this.
我们已经说得很清楚了
You no longer work for me, John.
我早就不是你上级了 约翰
Unless there's a sale at the Buy More,
除非买♥♥多多搞促销
we have nothing to talk about.
否则别来烦我
Mm. Then I guess you don't want to talk about...
看来我身边这位朋友
my little friend here, hmm?
你也不想跟他谈谈了吗
The Ring Director.
指环组织的指挥官
What do you want for him?
你提条件吧
Well... full reinstatement,my old rank back,
让我官复原职
and a new Crown Victoria...
给我一辆福特皇冠维多利亚
And a request you're probably not gonna like.
另外还有一个要求 可能你不太情愿
It-it seemed like a good job,
这是一份好差事
but I just... couldn't cut it.
我很舍不得
What I came here to ask of you is...
我这次过来找你
can I come back to the store, sir?
是想问问你可不可以再给我一次机会
Uh... maybe?
可以吗
I'll see my way out.
好吧 我自己乖乖离开
Not yet.
慢着
I couldn't bear to put the offer out there.
这个职位一直都空缺着
It's been here waiting for you.
我等着你的回归呢
Don't worry, son.
别担心 孩子
You can always come home.
这里永远是你的家
Thanks a lot, Big Mike. Dad.
多谢 麦老板 叫我老爹
Yeah.
嗯
Thanks, Big Mike.
多谢了 麦老板
Papi. Let's go with "Dad." Thanks, Dad.
叫我爹地 还是老爹比较好 谢谢老爹
I like that one.
我喜欢这个称呼
Is this Morgan Grimes?
你是摩根·格莱姆斯吗
Yeah. Who dis?
是的 你是
This is General Beckman of the NSA.
我是国♥家♥安♥全♥局的贝克曼将军
I am calling to say...
我打电♥话♥来是要告诉你
剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表