剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表
Hey, guys.
伙计们在吗
I'm in the cargo hold,
我到行李舱了
And it's friggin' freezing in here.
真♥他♥妈♥的冷
Good job.
干的漂亮
Look for the matching ticket,
找到匹配的票
Find the key, get back to your seat.
拿到钥匙 然后回到座位上
Come on.
不是吧
I'm right, aren't I?
我是对的 不是吗
I should tell you, I'm always right.
我该告诉你 我永远正确
It's annoying, but true.
这么说虽然很烦 但千真万确
Why don't you tell me what you're right about
你先告诉我对在哪里
So I can tell you that you're wrong?
我才能指出你错在何处
My theory about you and Chuck.
我关于你和恰克的理论
Most spies push their assets to perform.
多数特工驱使他们的情报员做任务
That's what I do.
我就是这样的
You protect him.
你保护恰克
You care for him.
关心他
You followed him to Lisbon.
你跟随他去了里斯本
That's not true. Come on.
不是这样的 拜托
I was right about this mission,
不管是这次行动 还是你与恰克
and I'm right about you.
我都是对的
You know, Chuck isn't home free yet.
要知道 恰克还未大功告成
What do you got, Chuck? I found it.
发现了什么 恰克 我找到了
It's a casket.
是个棺材
Smart. The Ring knows that customs won't check the body.
聪明 指环组知道海关不会检查尸体
Open it up.Find the key
打开它 找那个钥匙
That's kind of disgusting.
有点恶心
Get it done, Chuck.
别废话 恰克
Hi. Sorry about this.
你好啊 抱歉哦
Where are you? Ooh!
你在哪里啊
Oh, dead hands. Dead, cold hands.
冰冰冷冷的死人的手
Dead, cold.... oh.
死人的手
Here we go.
找到咯
Ooh, that's disgusting.
真恶心
Gah! dead skin, dead skin,
死人皮 死人皮
Dead skin.
死人皮
Jackpot.
到手咯
It's Chuck.
恰克的电♥话♥
Don't answer.
别接
He's taken care of Hugo. All he has to do is find the key.
他已经把雨果麻倒了 现在找到钥匙就可以
He shouldn't need to call.
他不应该打电♥话♥的
Sarah, pick up. Pick up your phone.
莎拉 接电♥话♥啊
And what if he's in trouble?
他遇到危险了怎么办
Go ahead, answer it.
那你接啊
Just know that if you do,
丑话说前面 如果你接了
He'll never be a real spy.
他永远成为不了真正的间谍
And one day, that will get him killed.
总有一天 会因此而死
Sorry. Sorry, old man.
抱歉 抱歉 老男人
Sorry, old man.
抱歉 老男人
Don't freak out.
别吓坏了
Casey! Casey!
凯西 凯西
Listen, I'm in a little bit of a pickle right now.
听着 我现在出了点状况
I am currently trapped in a coffin with a recently deceasedElderly man
我现在和一个刚死的老人 困在一个棺材里
And a very large bad guy trying to find me.
一个大块头在四处找我
Aren't you still on the plane?
你不是还在飞机上吗
Right, yes, I forgot to mention that part. The mission is on the plane.
我忘记告诉你了 任务就是在飞机上
I have the key, but the Ring operative is right outside.
钥匙我找到了 但是指环组的人就在外面
What do I do? You get taken.
我该怎么办 让他找到你
What?!
什么
The Ring agent's gonna find you, because you picked
你藏在这么弱智的地方
The single dumbest place to hide.
指环组的人肯定会找到你
Oh, gee, thanks. Criticism is always welcome.
上帝 多谢啊 就是喜欢你批评我
When he does, you act like your little girlish self.
当你被发现的时候 你装的像个小女孩
You scream like a banshee, so he doesn't think you're a threat.
大声叫 让他认为你不具威胁
When he pulls you out, you find a weapon and then flash.
当他把你拽出来的时候 你找个武器闪现
Well, what if I don't flash?
我要没闪现怎么办
Then you're dead-- so flash.
那你就死定了 闪现吧
C-Casey...
凯西
Chuck! Chuck!
恰克 恰克
Yeah, Casey?
凯西
Walker, Bartowski's in trouble.
沃克 巴托斯基出事了
The Ring operative has him.
他被指环组的人发现了
What? Chuck's been taken.
什么 恰克被抓了
I'm opening a line to his phone.
我连线他的电♥话♥
I sincerely hope that that's not your father.
我真诚的希望那不是你父亲
You should've taken my watch.
你应该把我的表一并拿走的
My employer demands a certain heart rate when I'm on the job.
我的雇主要我在工作中保持一定心率
Got a little present for you.
给你带了一个小礼物
They really are a fencing team.
真是击剑队的
Why don't you just come here?
过来啊
I'll do this clean.
我会做的很干净的
Easy. No pain.
简简单单 一点也不痛
Please be in the intersect.
机密数据库一定要有击剑啊
En garde.
预备
Point. What's the matter with you?
击中 怎么回事啊你
You know you're gonna die.
知道你自己必死的
You missed. A lot.
你很多 没击中
Chuck, Chuck, what's happening?
恰克 恰克 没事吧
Hey, guys,
同志们
I'm still alive,
我还活着
And my first solo mission was a success.
我的第一个单人间谍任务大获成功
Buckle up, buy more-ians,
系好安全带 买♥♥多多的人们
It's gonna be a bumpy ride.
这会是一个坎坷之旅哦
Meet my new lieutenant assistant manager, John Casey.
来见见我的助理经理上尉 约翰·凯西
You guys know John from appliances.
你们认识这个在家用电器部门工作的约翰
Or maybe you remember him from the volleyball incident
或者你们因去年雇员野餐时的
At last year's employee picnic.
排球事件而对他印象深刻
Either way, for those of you
不管怎么说 你们中
Who are willing to abandon the plot to sabotage me in my assistant managership,
要放弃给我这个助理经理 捣乱的人
You're free to go.
可以走了
Well, well, well,
很好 很好
Lookie what we have here.
看看谁还在这
This is a no-smoking store.
这是无烟商场
Thanks, Jeff.
谢谢 杰弗
Do you know what, my lieutenant
知道吗 我的的上尉
Has the right to smoke a cigar if he wants.
什么时候想抽雪茄都可以
Or he can put it out.
什么时候不抽也随他便
Mr. Casey.
凯西先生
Anyone else want to leave?
还有谁想走吗
Anything you got to say, big guy?
大块头 你有什么要说的吗
Lester says this... isn't over.
莱斯特说 这事还没完
Does he?
是吗
And I know it sounds outrageous,
我知道听起来很不可思议
But the Eiffel Tower's most amazing engineering feat is the elevator itself...
埃菲尔塔的设计最棒的地方 是塔中的电梯
And with that, I realize I'm the most boring person
我还真是世界上最无聊的人
In the world. No, no, that was an amazing story.
不不 是个很好的故事
And-and I really like your model.
而且 我很喜欢你的模型
Thanks.
谢谢
It was a... Gift from my dad.
是我爸爸送给我的礼物
Can I ask you a personal question?
我能问你一个私人问题吗
Sure.
当然了
Have you ever been to paris, Chuck?
你去过巴黎吗 恰克
Of course. That's a...
当然了 你还真
No, I haven't. It's just that
没 我没去过
It's just that you talked about it with such wonder,
你如此心驰神往的聊巴黎
Like someone who's always wanted to go.
正如一个一直心心念念想去的人一样
No one in first class ever wants to do anything that badly.
在头等舱里 遇不到欲望如此强烈的人
You're different; you stand out.
你与众不同 很出众
Thank you.
谢谢
This is all kind of new to me.
我从未体验过这些
剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表