剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表
Oh, my God.
天哪
You're back.
你回来了
Thank God.
谢天谢地
Oh, my God, you're back. You're back.
天哪 你回来了 终于回来了
This is... this is great news.
这真是 真是天大的喜讯
This is very good news. Are you okay?
真是天大的喜讯 你没事吧
Tell me you're okay.
告诉我你平安无事
Chuck, they think I'm a spy.
恰克 他们以为我是一名特工
I'm in trouble here, man.
我遇到点儿麻烦 老弟
They think I'm you.
他们以为我是你
From what he has told us, we can conclude that the woman
根据戴文所说 我们推测这个女人
Devon was with is Sydney Prince,
名叫希德妮·普林斯
The head of a Ring cell in Los Angeles.
是指环组在洛杉矶的头目
She has tried to recruit several of our agents.
她曾试图招募我们的特工
She knows everything about me, Chuck.
她对我的事了如指掌 恰克
Ellie, too.
艾莉的也是
Everything except who the real spy in the family is.
除了搞错真正的特工身份这件事
That's an understandable mistake.
这个错误完全可以理解
One of them looks like a spy,
一个看起来就像个特工
And the other one looks... like Chuck.
而另一个看起来 像恰克
True. She gave me this.
同意 她给了我这个
She told me she'd contact me with instructions.
跟我说她会联♥系♥我给我指令
It's a Ring communication device, General.
这是指环组的通讯设备 将军
Exactly. It works off a closed network,
没错 那依托于一个封闭的网络
But the NSA has recently developed new technology to crack it.
不过国安局用新技术把它给黑了
Now we can put it into use.
现在它已经能为我们所用了
All right. Fantastic news. Sounds like a plan.
太好了 真是振奋人心 这计划不错
I'm going to get Awesome back to my sister
我先把强人送还给我姐姐
Before she has an aneurysm.
免得她爆血管
You can't take him home quite yet, Chuck.
你还不能带他回家 恰克
We still need to talk about how we're going to use Devon.
我们得要商量下该如何利用戴文
Excuse me-- what? Oh, no, no. No one's using Devon.
什么 说什么来着 不 不 谁也别想拖戴文下水
There will be no using of him anymore.
永远也别想让他淌这趟混水了
Okay, no more fun spy games for him, forever.
特工游戏到此为止了
Using Devon is our best option.
戴文是我们最好的选择
Sydney won't go to her superiors with his identity
希德妮在确定成功招募戴文
Until she definitively knows
或者杀了戴文之前
Whether she has turned him or burned him.
是不会跟她上司汇报的
When Sydney contacts him,
他只需要等希德妮联♥系♥他
He'll do what she says just long enough for us to track her,
并按她的指示做事 使我们有足够的时间到找她
Find her and bring her in.
并将她一举擒获就可以了
You mean I have to do what she says?
你的意思是我要按她的指示做吗
No, you don't. No, he doesn't.
不 你不需要 不 他不需要
This is my family we're talking about here.
我们说的可是我的家人的安危
Come on.
帮我说句话啊
It's the only way to keep him safe.
这是确保他安全的唯一途径了
Devon, we'll be with you every step of the way.
戴文 每一步我们都会陪着你的
If you tell me you can get me through this, I trust you.
如果你说能帮我摆脱这一切 我就相信
I will, Devon.
我可以 戴文
I promise.
我保证
Um, excuse me.
哦 不好意思
Stop right there.
站住
Are you leaving early again, Bartowski?
你又打算早退吗 巴托斯基
Are you serious?
你来真的吗
No, of course not, man. I'm kidding.
当然不是 伙计 逗你玩呢
No, I mean, are you being serious?
不 我是指 这是真的吗
Are you seriously wearing that vest right now?
你真的穿着那件马甲么
Ah. Big Mike made me...
麦老板让我
Assistant manager.
升职做副经理了
And I accepted it.
而我也接受了
Well, congratulations, buddy. I'm proud of you.
太好了 恭喜你 伙计 真为你感到自豪
Charles.
查尔斯
Lester, I'm really sorry
莱斯特 真得很对不起
About the...
对于你
That was a completely knee-jerk reaction.
那完全是一次下意识的反应
You know what? I'm just going to switch to decaf from now on.
从现在起我只喝无咖♥啡♥因♥的咖啡了
It's not a problem.
没关系的
In fact, I want to thank you.
事实上 我正要谢谢你
You helped me feel something
你让我体味到了
I have not felt in a long time.
我很长时间都没有体会到的东西
Another human's foot on your body?
是被别人踹脸的感觉吗
The thrill of being alive.
是生存的刺♥激♥
What? The electrifying sensation
什么 正是这种
Of pain coursing through my face
弥漫全脸的痛楚
Was like an adrenaline shot to my soul.
让我的灵魂死灰复燃
It made me feel like a man,
让我觉得自己像个男人了
Maybe for the first time since my Bar Mitzvah.
这是应该算是自成人礼之后第一次有这种感觉
I've never had a Bar Mitzvah.
我就从没经历成人礼
Chuck, please.
恰克 求求你
I want you to hit me as hard as you can.
我希望你能竭尽全力地揍我一下
I... I think that you two are certifiably disturbed.
我 我觉得你俩确实有点儿脱线了
I'm going to go home.
我要回家了
So... Hey.
所以 嗨
Uh, you want a ride home?
想我开车送你回去吗
Yeah, I got access to the company car.
我有权用公♥司♥的车
Well, actually, uh, Awesome's at the mall today,
不过呢 强人今天在商场
and we got to talk about a few things,
我们得谈点事情
so I'll see you at home.
我们还是回家见
Oh. All right.
好吧 再见
You okay, man?
你还好吗 伙计
No, no, it's Ellie.
不 非常不好 是艾莉那边
God, Chuck.
天呐 恰克
What am I going to tell her about where I've been?
我该怎么跟她说我人哪里去了
I'm a terrible liar, man.
我很不会撒谎 老弟
Devon, is that you?
戴文 你回来了
Remember to keep it simple.
理由说的简单点
Simple.
简单点
Oh, thank God.
谢天谢地
I was so worried.
我担心死了
Yeah, babe, I'm... I'm fine.
亲爱的 我没事
Why didn't you call?
你怎么不回我电♥话♥
after I got off the overnight,
在医院忙了一宿之后
I decided I needed to clear my head.
我决定清醒一下
So, I went for a run...
于是我在格里菲斯公园
in Griffith Park.
小跑了会儿
No cell phones there.
没带手♥机♥
Uh-uh. So, I'm running,
我跑着跑着
and I just... I heard something in a tree.
突然听见在树林里有声音
It was a...
是只
it's a cat.
是只猫
A hurt cat.
受伤的猫
I had to see if it needed medical attention.
我得看看它是否需要医疗护理
Then, I realized...
随后 我意识到...
It's a bear.
它是只熊
What's a bear? The cat's a bear?
什么熊 那猫其实是只熊吗
Yeah, yeah, the cat's a bear.
对 对 那猫是只熊
It's a... it's a bear, and it...
它是 是只熊 而且
jumps out at me,
朝我扑过来
and it attacks, and it's like...
它攻击我 感觉像是
it's angry at me
它因为什么事
for some reason, this bear.
大为恼火 就这只熊
Oh, my God!
天啊
You were attacked by a bear?
你居然被只熊袭击
Yeah, and I... I...
对 我我
cut off its head.
砍掉了它的头
Yeah, babe, I... I decapitated the bear.
对 宝贝 我 我将它斩首了
In self-defense, in order to survive.
这是正当防卫 为生存而战
I'm just glad you weren't there to see it.
我真高兴你没看到这一幕
It was really grisly.
真的超级恐怖
Do you honestly expect me to believe this?
你真指望我会相信吗
剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表