剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表
She said she couldn't be with someone
她说她不能和
who didn't believe in her.
不信任她的人在一起
Well, I believed in her.
我信任她
I just didn't believe in me.
我只是不信任我自己
Dude, you are misquoting the line,
哥们 你背错台词了
and you are ruining Pretty in Pink for me.
你这是在毁了《红粉佳人》
Now, just stop it.
差不多行了
Put the cap back on the top of the bottle,
把瓶盖扭上
and let's forget that this night ever happened. Okay?
忘掉今晚发生的事 好吧
I'm really good at that, dude.
我忘性很大的 哥们
I've forgotten entire years, man.
我可以一下子忘掉好几年的事
What is happening?
怎么回事
Hey, Sarah.
莎拉
Chuck's in a, a bit of a low spot.
恰克现在心情不怎么地
Yeah, yeah,
是啊
I see that.
我看出来了
He found out that you're leaving with Shaw.
他知道你要和肖一块离开
He's also eaten an entire carton
他还吃了一整盒
of sugar-free mint ice cream,
无糖薄荷冰淇淋
which is only concerning, well, when you factor in
这事看起来是没问题 但是你得考虑到
the large consumption of whiskey.
他喝了那么多威士忌
Thank you.
谢谢
Morgan, can you leave us please?
摩根 你能离开吗
I forgive you.
我原谅你
Great, now I hate this song.
很好 现在我讨厌这首歌♥了
Look, I, uh...
听着 我
I know what I look like.
我知道我现在什么形象
The mint ice cream sobered me up pretty good.
薄荷冰淇淋让我清醒了不少
Chuck, it's okay.
恰克 没关系
No, it isn't.
有关系的
I thought I could save you.
我还以为我可以救你
I thought Shaw was bad and I was gonna save you,
我以为肖是坏蛋 我可以来救你
and we were gonna be together.
然后我们会在一起
But that didn't happen.
结果却不是这样
Shaw's a good spy.
肖是个很好的特工
I get it, okay?
我知道 好吧
I think everybody gets it.
每个人应该都知道
Shaw is amazing.
肖很优秀
And you two are gonna go run off together and save the world.
你们俩要一起离开这里去拯救世界
And that's great news for the world.
对这个世界来说真是个好消息
But earlier on in my...
但是刚刚
drunken haze...
我喝醉的时候
I realized that I hadn't asked you a question.
我想起来还没问过你一个问题
Really important question
一个很重要的问题
that I'd like to ask you now, if that's okay.
可以的话 我现在就问你
Just once, for the record...
就问一次 免得后悔
Sarah, do you love me?
莎拉 你爱我吗
Wow. I'm, uh,
我
I'm in my underwear.
我穿着内♥裤♥
I'm sitting in my underwear, holding a plastic guitar.
我穿着内♥裤♥坐着 抱着把塑料吉他
There's a very good chance
我现在貌似
I'm making a complete fool of myself, isn't there?
我现在的样子一定很傻 是不
Yes.
是的
I should probably put some pants on.
我该把裤子穿上
No, Chuck.
不是 恰克
Yes.
是的
Wh... uh, what?
啥 啥
Chuck, I fell for you a long,
恰克 我很久以前
long time ago--
就爱上你了
after you fixed my phone
在你修好了我的电♥话♥之后
and before you started defusing bombs with computer viruses.
在你开始跟电脑病毒作战拆除炸♥弹♥之前
So, yes.
答案是是的
Yes.
是的
Wait, wait.
等等 等等
What about my Red Test?
那我的红色测试呢
Casey told me.
凯西告诉我了
He told me that he killed the mole
他告诉我是他杀了那内奸
and that you couldn't do it.
说你下不了手
And it was the best news that I'd ever heard
那是我有史以来听到最好的消息
because it means that you haven't changed.
因为这说明你还没有变
You're still Chuck.
你还是恰克
You're still my Chuck.
还是我的那个恰克
I, uh, I will be
我
totally cleaned up by tomorrow.
明天会把自己收拾干净的
Well, you don't have time because we have a mission.
没时间了 我们有新任务
Shaw found the Ring headquarters.
肖找到了指环组的总部
It's a three-man op,
是三个人的行动
and you're our third.
你就是第三个人
Mission?
任务
No problem.
没问题
Morgan, what are you doing?
摩根 你在干吗呢
Right. Where are my manners?
对 我得有礼貌
We haven't even met professionally.
我们还没有职业性的见过面
Morgan Grimes.
摩根·格莱姆斯
Agent of the CIA
中情局特工
and an assistant to one Charles Irving Bartowski.
查尔斯·欧文·巴托斯基的助手
Now, let's get to work here.
现在开始工作吧
You heard the lady.
你听见这位女士说的了
There is a mission,
有任务
and you are needed.
需要你
Let's get you some coffee.
给你来点咖啡好了
You okay, Chuck?
还好吧 恰克
Huh, what, me? Yeah, good. Totally cool.
什么 我 很好 没问题
Yeah, ready to go.
可以出发了
Everything is totally normal.
一切都很正常
All right.
很好
Director has his own private elevator.
指挥官有自己的私人电梯
You two are gonna rappel down to it.
你们俩得滑下去
When the Director leaves,
指挥官离开的时候
grab him; I'll pull you back up.
抓住他 我会把你们拉回来
Cool.
好
Great.
很好
You think he knows about us?
你觉得他知道我们俩的事了吗
I'm just saying...
我就是说说
Okay, ready?
准备好了吗
Don't worry about the warehouse
别担心仓库那事
or Beckman, Chuck.
和贝克曼那边 恰克
I trust you completely.
我完全信任你
Yeah.
好
Okay, Shaw, we're in.
肖 我们进来了
What's the matter?
什么事
Um, I have a concern about Shaw.
关于肖我还有个疑问
While he, yes, is a very great spy, emotionally,
他毫无疑问是个优秀的特工
the guy is Swiss cheese, okay?
但他感情上受到严重创伤
Chuck, Shaw is one step closer to capturing the Director.
恰克 肖现在离抓住指挥官就差一步了
And I'm sure that is all he is thinking about,
我相信他想的只有这个
so don't even worry.
所以完全不用担心
All right, Sarah, I'm accessing the elevator's controls.
好了 莎拉 我在进入电梯控制系统
Gentlemen.
先生们
See! See! He knows!
见了没 他知道了
Shaw, are you okay?
肖 你还好吧
He's having a mental break. We're fish in a barrel.
他精神崩溃了 我们现在是瓮中之鳖
Sorry about that, guys.
很抱歉 同志们
Little Ring company.
刚刚是指环组的同学们
See, I told you he wasn't trying to kill us.
看 我说了他没有要杀掉我们
All right.
好了
I'm opening the hatch.
我现在打开天窗
Oh, don't worry. It's a tranq gun.
别担心 麻♥醉♥枪♥而已
Okay, fine. Just sell that it's real.
好的 要拿它当真枪使
Right, of course. Ruthless spy.
对 当然 无情的特工
剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表