剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表
Doctors Without Borders is the only thing
戴文几周来一直
that Devon has been excited about in weeks.
想参加无国界医生组织
Yeah, well, you know, sometimes your dream job
很多时候你最理想的工作
isn't always what you expect it to be.
跟你之前想象的相去甚远
Unfortunately, your mission at the CIA facility was a day too late.
很不幸 你们中情局的安保测试晚了一天
The vault had already been compromised
保险库已经被敌方渗透
and a new drug called Laudanol was stolen.
一种叫劳德诺的新药被偷了
Military scientists were able to create a prototype pill
军方研究人员研发出一粒原型药
that could suppress emotions in battlefield soldiers,
它能在战场上抑制士兵情绪
make them stronger, faster, fearless.
让他们更快 更强 无所畏惧
Wait a minute,
等下
no fear?
无所畏惧
Could that help me flash?
是不是能帮我闪现呢
Well, maybe, but then
有可能吧 但是那样的话
you wouldn't feel anything, Chuck.
你就会感觉全失的 恰克
Right, but I could work...
但是我可以更
perfectly.
完美的工作
We'll never know unless we get it back.
找到之前还无法定论
We think this might have been an inside job.
我们觉得是内鬼所为
Only a handful of our people knew the Laudanol
屈指可数的人知道
was being kept in box 092407.
劳德诺藏在092407号♥箱子里
Oh, yes.
噢 是
I get it now, you're good.
我懂了 你们真厉害
You are good, General.
真厉害 将军
You guys, you are good, very good.
你们真是厉害
This is a test, right?
这是个测试 对吧
Bartowski.
巴托斯基
First there was the solo mission on the plane,
第一 在飞机上独自完成任务
then turning an asset,
然后让我征收情报人员
now this time it's,
现在又是这个
"Chuck, will you betray your country
恰克 你会背叛国家呢
"Or will you turn in your friend and partner,
还是举报你的朋友兼搭档
John Casey, for stealing the pill?"
约翰·凯西偷了那药
I'll play ball, okay?
我懂的
Guilty. He did it.
有罪 是他做的
Are you positive you saw Colonel Casey
你确定你见到凯西上校
take the pill, Mr. Bartowski?
拿那个药片了吗 巴托斯基先生
Yeah.
是啊
No? No.
不是
No, I would-I would actually not use the word "Positive."
我一般不会用"确定"那么严肃的词啦
It was very poorly lit in that, um...
不能表达我的意思
I-I'm wrong half the time.
我一般情况下都是错的
So... Colonel Casey?
所以呢 凯西上校
Would you care to respond?
你愿意对此作出解释吗
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, hang on a second.
等等
Let's just all take a breath here, okay?
大家稍安勿躁
John Casey is one of the most loyal spies out there.
约翰·凯西是最忠诚的特工之一
He would never do anything to jeopardize the CIA.
他绝不可能背叛中情局
Casey, tell them!
凯西 告诉他们
With all due respect, General,
恕我冒犯 将军
I will exercise my right to remain silent
根据第五宪法修正案
under the Fifth Amendment to the Constitution.
我将保持沉默
What?
什么
What are you doing?
你干什么呢
Agent Walker, please relieve the colonel of his weapon.
沃克探员 请解除上校的武器
John, you want to tell me what's going on?
约翰 你能告诉我是怎么回事吗
Which is why I said Left 4 Dead 2 would be better
所以我说<求生之路2>更好玩
as an expansion pack... I need your help.
当然作为一个扩展包 我需要你的帮助
The answer's yes.
答案是 是的
I already set the DVR to record the Mork and Mindy marathon.
我已经准备好录像机录<莫克明迪>马拉松了
This is not that.
不是那事
This is, uh, this spy related, okay?
我要说的是特工的活
Did you happen to record Casey's conversation last night?
你昨晚有没有拍到凯西的谈话
That would depend.
看情况了
No, don't worry, don't worry, you're not in trouble.
不用担心 没你什么事
I actually need your help.
实际上我需要你的帮助
Oh, sweet. I knew you'd come around, dude.
赞 我就知道你会来找我 哥们
Yeah, sure, absolutely.
确实 绝对的
What do you need, audio or video?
你需要什么 录音还是录像
Whatever.
都行
There's a chill in the air and hint of vanilla.
天气有点冷 还有点香草的味道
A man enters Casey's apartment.
一个男人走进了凯西的公♥寓♥
Is that static?
电磁干扰吗
Carrots actually.
其实是胡萝卜
I'm sorry. I get hungry on a stakeout.
不好意思 我蹲点的时候会饿
Holy crap. What is it, Chuck? I want in.
事情大条了 什么事恰克 我想参与
You know what, Morgan? Trust me, in this case,
摩根 相信我 这件事
the fewer details you know, the better.
你知道得越少越好
Call me if you need me.
有需要的话电♥话♥我
Hey, show some respect.
放尊重好吗
This guy was one of the best that we had.
这个人曾是我们最好的特工之一
Sorry, ma'am.
抱歉 女士
Still no sign of the Laudanol.
仍然没有找到劳德诺
Sarah.
莎拉
I just flashed.
我刚刚闪回了
Casey is being played.
凯西被人耍了
His old commanding officer's a guy named James Keller.
他以前的指挥官名叫詹姆斯·凯勒
High up in special ops.
是特种部队的高层
He's the guy who turned Casey's former sensei,
就是他 让凯西的师♥父♥反水
because now he's a member of the Ring.
因为他现在是指环组的成员
What? Casey doesn't know anything.
什么 凯西什么也不知道
We got to talk to him and tell him
我们得跟他谈谈 告诉他
who this Keller guy really is.
那个叫凯勒的真实身份
We can't. Casey committed treason.
我们不能去 凯西承认叛国罪
And he's still refusing to talk.
而且他到现在都拒绝开口
They're moving him to a black site in Thailand--
他们要把他送到泰国的一个秘密据点
outside of U.S. Torture jurisdictions.
不受美国对于严刑逼供的限制
When?
什么时候
Tomorrow morning.
明天早晨
Okay, then we've got to break him out before then
那我们就得帮他越狱
and clear his name. If we do this, and if we get caught,
为他正名 我们这样做 如果被抓
we're gonna be tried for treason,
我们会因为叛国罪而受到审
and you're gonna lose everything
你会失去一切
and you're never going to get a chance to be a real spy.
再也没有机会成为一个真正的特工
Is that what you want?
这是你想要的吗
It's Casey.
那可是凯西
I was hoping you say that.
我等着你这句话呢
You sure you're OK missing your flight to D.C.?
没赶上去华府的飞机 你确定没问题
Yeah, Shaw can wait. Casey can't.
肖不着急的 凯西可等不了
He's in holding cell in level 15.
他可被关在第15层的密室里
So now we have to do is to break the security we just
我们现在只需要侵入保安系统
Well, it's only been twenty-four hours,
才刚过去24个小时
I'd be surprised if they have fixed anything.
他们应该没这么快修理好吧
All right then, time to see if they did that
那好 让我们试试看吧
Chuck, are you okay?
恰克 你还好吗
Well, that wasn't there before.
之前可没有这个
Alert the general.
通知将军
We've captured two infiltrators.
我们抓到了两个入侵者
I see you've encountered my new security measures.
看样子你们已经见过我最新的安保系统了
Well done. Well done.
干得好
Yeah, really excellent work.
确实 非常出色
You deserve a medal
应该给你发奖状的
for adjusting all these security measures
这么快就把这些安保系统
so quickly.
给调整好了
Yes, General Beckman,
是的 贝克曼将军
the spy-proofing is excellent.
安保系统非常好
Who to thank?
功臣是谁
Uh, Fitzroy. Stanley Fitzroy.
菲茨罗伊 史丹利·菲茨罗伊
It means "Son of the king."
意思是 国王的儿子
Did you get that, General? Fitzroy?
听见了吗将军 是菲茨罗伊
剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表