剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表
Congratulations, the Premier made a full recovery.
祝贺你 总理已经痊愈
Although I do not endorse your methods,
虽然我并不赞同你的作法
you enabled him to make his announcement as planned.
不过是你让他信守计划
Costa Gravas will have its first democratic election.
哥斯达戈拉宛将首次举♥行♥民♥主♥选举
And it wouldn't have been possible
要不是你做出巨大牺牲
without your extraordinary sacrifice.
大选也不可能如期举♥行♥
I got shot, that's nothing extraordinary.
只是挨了一枪 谈不上巨大牺牲
You don't remember? Huh?
不记得了 什么
Remember what?
记得什么
You stole my blood.
你偷了我的血
You stole my blood,
偷了我的血
and you put in a stinking commie despot.
给了那个腐朽的共♥党♥暴君
Former stinking commie despot. Thank you.
托你的福 暴君已经下台了
The premier wanted to thank you personally, Colonel Casey.
凯西上校 总理要亲自向你表示谢意
But this will have to do.
这份心意推不掉
I wish to thank you on behalf Of Costa Gravas and myself.
谨代表哥斯达戈拉宛和我本人向你表示谢意
I will never forget that the blood
我将永远铭记在自己的身体里
of an American patriot flows through my veins.
流淌着美国爱国志士的血液
John Casey, you truly are the angel of life.
约翰·凯西 你真是我的生命天使
These are prerevolutionary Costa Gravas double coronas.
哥斯达戈拉宛的上乘烟草
How'd it go with headquarters?
总部那边怎么样了
Yeah, uh,
这个嘛
We didn't get a new mission, if that's what you're wondering.
还没接到新任务 如果你想问这个的话
Oh, no way.
我不想了
I think I scratched my espionage itch.
间谍的瘾我已经过够了
Don't get me wrong.
别误会
Black tie dinners and embassy extractions are killer,
高级宴会 使♥馆♥的棘手任务
but... just not worth it.
不过 不值得
What's not?
为什么
If having a double life means
双重生活意味着
having to give up half of your real life,
有一半的生活并不真实
That's just not how I want to live, bro.
兄弟 我不想过这种生活
I got to run.
我得走了
I've got to finish a few things at the hospital,
医院里还有些事要处理
and then home to my wife.
然后回家陪老婆
You two take care of each other.
你们俩互相珍重
He would've made an awesome spy.
他会是出色的特工
Yeah. Yeah, I guess it runs in the family.
对 没错 家人之间有所互通
Uh, listen, I've been, um...
听着 我一直想...
I've been meaning to ask.
一直想问
What do you think our cover should be,
你看我们的假关系
you know, moving forward?
再往前推进一步怎么样
Well, I think we should keep it simple.
我觉得还是别弄得太复杂
So, how about friends?
只做朋友如何
Friends, huh?
朋友
Yeah, that could work.
好 也行
I suppose I could fake being friends with someone like you.
估计我能假装当你的朋友
And I don't find you completely repulsive, so...
鉴于你不是那么讨人厌 因此...
Thanks.
多谢
So, yeah. Friends?
好 我们做朋友
Yeah. Yeah, friends.
对 朋友
So, what exactly do friends do?
那么 好朋友应该做什么呢
What do friends do? Uh, what is it? Friday night?
好朋友做什么 做什么呢 星期五晚上
Friday night, Morgan and I would normally
星期五晚上 我和摩根一般
gorge ourselves on some processed food,
大嚼加工食品
play some video games.
玩游戏
Maybe we're not quite there yet.
我们没要好到那种程度吧
Okay, we can work on some other options.
好 我们做点别的
Yeah.
没错
Hi. Hey, babe.
喂 宝贝
Where have you been?
你到哪里去了
Kind of a crazy night.
晚上忙晕了
I got tied up at work.
手上工作不断
Well, why don't you hurry home.
为什么不早点回家
I have a surprise for you.
有个惊喜给你
One more patient and I am on my way.
再看个病人 我就回家
I believe I owe you a dance.
我还要请你跳支舞
I love you.
我爱你
I love you, too.
我也爱你
So, what seems to be the problem?
哪里不舒服
Ouch, that looks like it hurts.
伤得不轻啊
You have no idea.
一看便知
Changed your mind about tonight?
你改主意了
What?
怎么了
What is it?
出什么事了
Oh, my god...
上帝啊...
Hey, guys.
你们好
Have you guys seen my husband?
看见我老公了吗
剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表