剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表
This is different, hon.
这是两码事
I am talking about you and me
我们两个可以一起离开
traveling the world.What do you say?
环游世界 怎么样
I don't know what to say.
我不知道
Say yes.
答应吧
This is crazy. We can't just up and leave.
这实在是太无厘头了 我们不能一走了之
What about Chuck? I'm the only family that he has.
恰克怎么办 我是他唯一的亲人
But this isn't about Chuck.
这和恰克没关系
No, this is about you and me.
我只是为我们两考虑
Our family.
为了我们的家庭
Come on, babe.
去吧 亲爱的
So, now that the Ring knows about the Castle,
现在指环组已经发现了堡垒
does that mean we have to shut down the operation?
那我们是不是要暂停整个计划
The Ring shut down all communications.
当时他们把通讯信♥号♥♥全掐断了
They never had a chance to let their superiors know
根本就联♥系♥不到自己的上级
about their discovery.
所以他们也无从得知
That'll buy us the time we need
所以我们还有时间准备
to put together a full offensive,
我们要集结全部力量
take them down once and for all.
把他们一网打尽
So then, what's wrong?
那你在郁闷什么
The Ring had me dead to rights today in Malibu.
今天指环组成功地把我骗去了马里布
So why didn't they kill me?
那他们为什么不来杀我呢
So, Sarah and Casey--they're really spies, huh?
莎拉和凯西都是特工啊
Yeah, yeah.They're great.
没错 他们很厉害
I trust them with my life.
我可以把命都交给他们
Are you kidding me?
不是吧
That is ridiculous, dude.
这也太假了
Look at that shooting.
你怎么打的
Are...
你
You did your flash thingy on it.
你又闪回了吧
You flashed on Duck Hunt.
玩打鸭子你也要闪回
Hello?
喂
Hello, Colonel Casey.
凯西上校
It's been a while.
好久不见
剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表