剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表
Hi,I'm Chuck. Here's a few things you might need to know.
嘿 我叫恰克 有些事得让你知道
Your dreams are also proof
机密数据库给你的大脑造成负担
of stress the Intersect puts on your brain,
所以才会做恶梦
likely leading to serious
极有可能
mental deterioration.
严重破坏脑神经
Shaw, you're not bleeding anymore.
肖 你的血止住了
That's right, Chuck, I'm not.
对 恰克 血止住了
What does that mean?
什么意思
It means I'm still alive.
意思是 我还活着
Shaw.
肖
You work for the CIA? This is about your father.
你为中情局工作 这跟你父亲有关
There are some very bad people looking for him,
有坏人想要找到他
including a man named John Casey.
包括名叫约翰·凯西的一个人
Last time he left, he made sure that I had a way to contact him.
上次离开时 他留了个方式确保我能找到他
Hello. Justin.
你好 贾斯丁
Ellie, hey.
你好啊 艾莉
Hey, I contacted my dad.
我联♥系♥上我爸了
Can we meet?
现在能见面吗
Yeah, same place as last time, okay?
还是上次那个地方见
Okay, I'll be there in ten minutes.
好的 我十分钟后到
Hey,
嘿
Morgan, hey, buddy.
摩根 早啊 哥们
Listen, I had another dream last night.
听我说 我昨晚又做一噩梦
It was about Shaw.
梦到肖了
No, I haven't told Sarah yet.
没有 还没和莎拉说
Yes, I realize that honesty is important in a relationship.
我知道 诚实在感情中非常重要
Who do you think I am?
你把我当什么人了
Listen, just meet me at the Buy More in, like, ten or 15.
别说了 10分钟后买♥♥多多见
Okay?
好吗
Whose relationship are you talking about?
刚才谈谁的感情呢
Uh... Morgan's, Morgan's.
摩根 摩根的呗
Yeah, Morgan and Anna, the past--
对 就是摩根和安娜的那段过去
he's just been really tore up about her lately, so...
摩根最近被她搞的心神不宁的 所以
Oh, I thought he rejected her recently.
摩根前两天不是拒绝她了吗
He did, he did, he did,
他是拒绝了
but the heart is a... is a very, it's...
可人心这个东西吧
the heart is a very complicated muscle.
人心是捉摸不定的嘛
Have I told you how beautiful you look this morning?
今天早上你怎么这么漂亮
I mean, just... aah!
简直了
Really, and you smell...
真的 连你的味道都
...fantastic, too.
这么销魂
Oh, hey, maybe that was just the Pop-Tart.
也可能是面包的味道
I got to go, bye.
我得走了 拜拜
Bye.
拜
Wait, wait,
等一下
you dreamt Shaw was alive?
你梦到肖还活着
Chuck, you saw him die, though.
恰克 你亲眼看到他咽气的啊
You checked for a pulse, right?
你检查他脉搏了吧
Well, he fell into a river.
他是掉河里了啊
He fell into a river?! Of course Shaw's alive!
掉河里了 那肖肯定还活着
Haven't you ever seen a John Carpenter movie?
你好莱坞大♥片♥都白看了是不是
Buddy, are you going to help me or what?
哥们你到底想不想帮我
I can't tell Sarah until I'm absolutely sure
在没确定前 我不能和莎拉说这事
because she has... History with the man.
因为她 和那男的有过一段
I know, I'm aware.
了解 明白
Chuck, the thing is: if he's alive,
恰克 如果说他还活着的话
then he knows everything about her
莎拉的事他知道
and he knows everything about you,
你的事他知道
everything about me-- where I work, where I live, what I eat,
我的事 他也知道 哪工作 哪睡觉
shower... Hey, buddy, hey, yo, Morgan.
吃什么东西 怎么洗澡 摩根 淡定
This is why we are going
所以说我们得先
to find him and figure out what he's up to, okay,
找到他 搞清楚他想干吗
but first I need to take care of a few things here.
但首先你得注意
Remember, though, this is between you and I.
记住了 这事只能你知我知
Stay between me and you.
你知 我知
Okay, no problem, absolutely.
好的 没问题 绝对没有
Listen, do me a favor:
现在帮我个忙
before you go, can you key me into Castle?
你走之前 能不能让我进堡垒里去
I left something down there.
落了些东西在那
Look, if you're really afraid of Shaw,
如果你真这么害怕肖
I'll let you down there for a little while. Thank you.
你可以去堡垒里躲一阵 谢谢
Thank you, you are a lifesaver, sir, literally.
谢谢 你是我的救命恩人 真的
Yeah, good, okay, fine, just-just don't touch anything.
行 好吧 记住什么都别碰
Okay? All right.
记住了吗 行
Okay, okay, okay.
这个不错
Good, good, good, good.
很好 很好
Yes, oh, baby.
天啊 宝贝
Come on. Morgan.
帅气 摩根
What are you doing here?
你在这干嘛
Is Chuck up to something?
恰克有什么事吗
I don't know, you tell me.
我哪知道 这得问你了
You'd know better than I would.
你比我了解他
Hey, have you seen, uh,
你知道不知道
where they keep the bulletproof pants?
防弹裤放哪了
You know, Morgan, you and I--
摩根呐 你和我
we, uh, we never talk, really.
我们之间 都没好好的谈过心
Yeah, well, talking's a bit overrated.
谈心这种事其实没那么重要
Plus, we don't have a lot in common,
再说 我们也没什么共同语言
although I'd like to get to know you better.
虽然我非常想好好的了解了解你
I mean, I don't feel like there's...
我不觉得
Sit. Okay.
坐 遵命
You're going to tell me
告诉我
exactly what's going on and you're going to do it right now.
到底发生什么事了 立刻马上
Reviewing pictures of people you killed?
回顾自己杀过的人呢
I do that myself from time to time.
我也常干这事
No.
不是
Chuck.
恰克
Chuck, we got a problem, bro.
恰克 我们有麻烦了 哥们
Sarah knows about Shaw.
莎拉知道肖的事了
Yeah, yeah, I broke, man.
没错 我招了
Okay, y-your lady's really intimidating.
你女朋友真的很恐怖
You know, I tried to make eye contact,
我想用眼神接触这一招来着
but she just kind of kept pulling me in with this...
可她有点咄咄逼人 就那样
this gaze.
盯着我
Morgan, how could you poss... W-what is, what...?
摩根 你怎么能 你到底怎么
Is that a bulletproof vest?
你穿的是防弹背心吗
No, is that a bulletproof tie?
不是啊 你那个是防弹领带吗
I don't...
我没
I don't know what...
我不知道啊
That's my dad.
那是我爸
Why is my dad here?
老爸上这来干嘛来了
What's the problem?
那又怎么样
He thinks I quit the CIA the night of Ellie's wedding.
他以为艾莉结婚那天 我就从中情局辞职了
He does not know that I downloaded the Intersect 2.0.
也不知道我还下载了2.0版的机密数据库
W-W-W-Wait,
慢着
wait, you didn't tell him?
你都没告诉他吗
Well, he spent so much time
他花了那么多时间精力
getting the damn thing out of my head.
就是为了把这破东西从我脑袋里弄走
Why would I tell him that? Mush, mush, mush, mush.
我何必要跟他说呢 过去 过去
Hi, hey, Dad, hi.
嗨 老爸
How are you?
最近好吗
What, uh, what are you... what are you doing here?
你怎么 你怎么来这了
Your sister contacted me.
是你姐姐联络了我
I wanted to check with you and make sure
我想先来看看你
that everything was okay.
看看是不是都还好
Is that...?
那不是
Is that John Casey?
那不是约翰·凯西吗
That is John Casey.
是约翰·凯西
Of course, yeah, you know that he works here.
是啊 他在这工作嘛
Why? He's an NSA agent,
为什么 他是国安局探员
剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表