剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表
There's someone in the house.
有人在家里
How close are you?
你到哪了
I'm close, but I may not get there in time.
很快就到 但可能也来不及了
Go to the speaker.
去找那个音响
Okay.
好的
Now open it.
现在 打开它
How?
怎么打
Press all three buttons at once and wait for a click.
同时按下所有的按钮 等它弹开
Justin, no, I can't, I can't.
贾斯丁 我不能
Someone's in your house, Ellie.
现在有人闯进你家 艾莉
He could hurt you, hurt your family.
他有可能会伤害你 伤害你的家人
Now take the gun.
现在 拿好枪
Ellie, wait!
艾莉 等一下
Justin,
贾斯丁
Justin, John Casey... Don't worry,
贾斯丁 是约翰·凯西 别担心
you're safe, come with me.
你安全了 跟我走
What's wrong?
怎么了
I've been thinking about what happened at the cabin and...
我一直在想发生在小木屋的事
how you almost died.
你命悬一线
You know, everything that your dad said
还有你♥爸♥爸说的那番话
about the life that we've chosen--
关于我们选择的生活
he's right.
他说的没错
What we do is not safe.
我们的工作真的很危险
I want you to have this.
我想让你来保存这个
My spy will.
我的特工遗愿
Why are you giving me this?
为什么给我这个
Chuck, this is me.
恰克 那就是我
It's everything I know, it's my life,
我知道的所有事情 我的生活
and if something were to happen to me...
如果我发生什么事
Well, if anyone's going to have it, I want it to be you.
得有人来保存这个 我希望是你
Nothing's going to happen to you.
你什么事情都不会发生的
You're not going anywhere.
你哪都不去
And neither am I.
我也是
You'll be safe here until we figure out
你在这里很安全 得等我们想好
what to do about John Casey.
拿约翰·凯西怎么办
I'm so sorry, I just... I couldn't, I couldn't...
对不起 只是我 我不能
Is my dad going to be okay?
我爸爸没事吧
Don't worry, he's protected.
别担心 有人保护他
What about my husband, though?
那我丈夫呢
What about my brother?
还有我弟弟怎么办
They're fine, I promise.
他们没事 我保证
You've done everything we've asked, Ellie.
你把交给你的任务都完成了 艾莉
You've been incredibly brave,
你非常非常勇敢
and trust me, this is almost over.
相信我 一切都要结束了
Now wait here.
在这等着
I'll be back soon.
我马上回来
"My name is Chuck Bartowski,
我的名字叫恰克·巴托斯基
"And if you're reading this, it means I'm already dead.
当你读到这封信的时候 说明我已经死了
"I don't know what will end up killing me..."
我不知道会怎样死去
"...but I've chosen to be a spy,
但我既然选择了成为一名特工
"And there are consequences to that.
也许那就是必然的结果
"It may be my emotions that end up doing me in...
也许是我的情绪害了我
"...or a slip-up, trying to protect my friends...
或者是为了保护我的朋友而出现了失误
"...or my family...
或者是家人
"...who never wanted me to be a part of this."
不愿意让我做这行的那些人
My team was captured.
我的手下被抓了
This needs to happen now-- no more waiting.
马上行动 不要再等了
"Or it could be the thing I never saw coming,
或者是我始料未及的事
but I know it's coming."
但我知道 它会到来
剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表