剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表
Hey, I'm Chuck. Here's a couple of things
嘿 我叫恰克 有些事得让你知道
you might need to know or maybe you just forgot.
要不然你就忘记了
I had a fiancy.
我曾经有一个未婚妻的
Now, she thinks I'm dead.
现在 她认为我死了
Alex. You got a daughter, Casey.
亚历克斯 你有个女儿 凯西
Do you think Ellie's happy in your marriage?
你觉得艾莉在这段婚姻里开心吗
Of course.
当然了
Why? Did she say something?
为什么问这个 她说什么了吗
This is about your father.
是关于你父亲的
There are some very bad people looking for him,
有坏人想要找到他
including a man named john Casey.
包括名叫约翰·凯西的一个人
I knew it! You downloaded the Intersect 2.0.
我就知道 你下载了2.0版本的数据库
The Intersect... it can have a negative effect on the brain.
机密数据库 对大脑会有一些负面影响
Your dreams are all proof of stress
你的恶梦就是压力的体现
likely leading to serious mental deterioration.
极有可能严重破坏脑神经
So, what did you want to tell me?
你要告诉我什么
Is it about the doctor?
是不是关于看医生的事
He said that... I'm fine.
他说...我没事
Wait a minute, you dreamt Shaw was alive?
等一下 你梦到肖还活着
Chuck, you saw him die.
恰克 你亲眼看到他咽气的啊
I the Governor.
我叫它"统治者"
It governs my neural network
它可以统治我的神经网络
and helps control the power of the Intersect.
也可以协助控制机密数据库的能量
Could something like that work for the 2.0?
那有适用于2.0版的吗
It will. I'm going to make you one.
会的 我会给你做一个
So, how's everything, uh, how's everything coming?
什么情况 进度如何
Same as the last time you asked me.
和你上次问我时候一样
Can I get you anything, like a, like a juice?
要不要我帮你弄点果汁
Or coffee?
或是咖啡
Maybe a breakfast sandwich?
早餐三明治怎么样
I'm fine, Charles. Just relax.
不用了 查尔斯 放轻松
"Relax." That's good.
放松 很好
That's... that's good.
那 ...很好
Dad, is this really going to work?
老爸 这真的会管用吗
This whole, this whole Governor thingy?
"统治者"什么的
I'm still alive, aren't I?
看我不是活的好好的吗
Look, based on the schematics of my own Governor,
基于我自己的"统治者"的原理
I'm going to create a new one that'll help control
我会帮你做一个新的
the Intersect 2.0 before...
帮助控制2.0版本的机密数据库 不然
Before what? Before I go nuts?
不然什么 不然我就会疯了吗
Because that's exactly what the Ring wants.
因为这恰恰就是指环组最希望看到的
Son, your brain is working fine so far, right?
孩子 你的大脑现在不是还好好的吗
Who wouldn't be paranoid in your shoes?
换做谁不会神经兮兮呢
Your cover's blown, your secret base discovered,
卧底身份被揭穿 秘密基地被发现
your dead partner and girlfriend's ex-lover was a double agent.
你死了的搭档 女朋友的前男友是双重间谍
Way to talk me down, Dad.
你还真是不会安慰人 爸爸
What I, what I'm trying to say is...
我想说的是
Your courage makes me very proud.
你能有这样的勇气我非常自豪
But there's some battles you have to walk away from.
但有些事情你必须要袖手旁观
What are you saying-- run?
你指什么 做逃兵吗
Turn my back on everyone that I care about?
离开我关心的每一个人
There may come a time when if you want to protect them
有些时候如果你想保护你所关心的人
you have to go.
最好的方法就是离开
Go where?
去哪
Vacation.
去度假
Dad was just saying that he thinks
我父亲他建议我
I might need to get out of here and take a little break.
离开这去休息下
Well, he's right. You've been a little nervous lately.
恩 他说的对 你最近确实有点紧张
So, is this what you two have been working on?
你们俩最近在忙这个吗
Yeah. Little family heirloom Dad's just sprucing up for me.
恩 爸爸在给我修理一个传家宝
Well, I'm su he doesn't need you looking over his shoulder.
他肯定不用你在旁边监督
You could use some fresh air.
出去透透气吧
She's right, Charles.
她说的对 查尔斯
Smell the roses. I'd really rather not, Dad.
闻闻玫瑰香吧 我还是算了吧 爸爸
Seasonal allergies-- you know, runs in the family.
季节性过敏 遗传的
Listen to the man.
听你♥爸♥的
He knows what's best for you.
他知道什么对你才是最好
Dude? You don't look so hot, buddy.
老兄 今天看起来老不精神的
I mean, compared to your normal level of hotness.
我是说 和平常的大帅哥比
Lost a little sizzle.
气场都没了啊
I'm looking for my wife, Morgan.
我来找我老婆 摩根
She didn't come home last night.
她昨晚没回家
You don't say?
真的吗
I do say.
真的
Why would I know where Ellie is?
我怎么会知道艾莉在哪
Why'd you think there was something wrong with our marriage?
你为什么觉得我们的婚姻出了问题
No reason.
没原因
You know, I just kind of...
我现在想去...
Don't B.S. Me, little man.
少来这套 小伙计
If something is up with Ellie,
艾莉出了什么问题
I want to know about it now.
现在马上告诉我
Oh, boy.
真是
She's having an affair.
她红杏出墙了
She's cheating on you, bro.
她有外遇了 老兄
What? That's impossible.
什么 开什么玩笑
Casey intercepted an illicit phone message,
凯西截获了一段通话录音
and he played it for me.
给我放了一遍
What? Ellie would never...
什么 艾莉才不会...
Devon...
戴文
Whoa. I'm sorry.
哇 我很遗憾
You just called me "Devon."
你刚才叫我"戴文"
Yeah, well, this is no time for frivolity.
是啊 没时间逗你了
I really need to see you.
我现在想要见你
Devon thinks that I'm at the hospital.
我跟戴文说我在医院
It's just, it's getting harder and harder to lie.
撒谎越来越难了
I know.
我懂
How could she do this to us?
她怎么能这样对我们
I need to call my wife.
我要打电♥话♥给我老婆
I gotta get in on some of this Ellie action.
艾莉这事我真想插上一手
That is why I choose not to get married.
所以我选择保持单身
That's why I ward them off.
所以我把女人们都吓跑
Hey, I need to call my husband.
我要打电♥话♥给我丈夫
It's weird, I'm not getting a signal.
很奇怪 没有信♥号♥♥
It's blocked.
被屏蔽了
We can't have enemy operatives
我们不能让像约翰·凯西
like John Casey tracking you here.
一样的敌方探员追踪你到这
He's on the loose? I thought...
他跑了 我还以为
He had fled by the time our team got to your apartment.
我的小队到达之前他就跑了
I have to call Chuck. I have to protect him.
我要打电♥话♥给恰克 我要保护他
Ellie...
艾莉
We're in the process of bringing your brother in.
我们正在把你弟弟带过来
You're safe here, and John Casey knows better
你是安全的 约翰·凯西
than to show his face anytime soon.
一时半会不会露脸的
One apple pie
一份苹果派
and one cup of coffee. Black and bitter.
一杯黑咖啡
Actually, I didn't order yet.
我还没点呢
I know. I ordered for you. It's easy.
我知道 我帮你做主啦 很简单
You always get the same thing.
你一直点这几样的
And you always sit in the same seat facing the door.
而且一直坐这个朝门的位子
Creature of habit. What can I say?
我是个墨守成规的人 还能说什么呢
What happened to your face?
你的脸怎么啦
Kitchen accident. It's nothing.
厨房♥里的小事故 没什么
Hey, how'd that, uh,
你的那个
criminal psych final of yours go? Good.
犯罪心理学期末考怎么样啦 很好
Piece of cake. I'm all set to graduate next week.
小菜一碟 我下周就准备毕业了
Oh. It's like your days of slinging pie are numbered.
看来你做服务生的日子不长了
Don't worry. I'll make sure
别担心 我保证
the next girl gets your order right.
接我班的女孩会知道你的习惯的
You won't even miss me, John.
你都不会想我的 约翰
Thanks, Alex.
谢谢你 亚历克斯
剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表