剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表
Target acquired.
接受目标
Okay, okay, the Turners aren't perfect.
好吧 好吧 特纳夫妇并不完美
I'm willing to modify my opinion.
我愿意修正一下我的观点
She's a drunk and he's a philanderer.
女的是个酒鬼 男的是个花♥花♥公♥子♥
As a team, they're a total mess.
他们俩作为一对组合简直太烂了
Well, come on, they're not completely without their charms.
别啊 他们也并不是一无是处
I mean, there could be worse people that we could turn into.
说不定我们以后还会更糟糕呢
I would rather be eaten alive by a tiger.
我宁愿被老虎生吞了
Speaking of,
说到这个
I am done waiting around for Otto to find us.
我不想在这等着奥托来发现了
Let's get the software and get out of here.
去拿了软件走人吧
I've heard that noise before.
我听过这种声音的
It sounds like...
听起来像是
Your mission, moron,
你的任务 蠢货
is to steal Big Mike's keycard.
就是去偷麦老板的钥匙卡
See? What'd I tell you?
看 我跟你说过的
Sleeping just like Big Mike after eating a baker's dozen.
就跟麦老板吃了一堆面包以后打盹一样
Okay, shh.
好的 嘘
Shh. Shh.
嘘 嘘
Okay, give me the gun. I'll cover you.
好 把枪给我 我掩护你
No, no, no, I'll cover you.
不不不 我掩护你
You get the collar. No,trust me.
你去拿项圈 不 相信我
You have that, that feline instinct.
你有那种 那种猫一般的直觉
I know how to use a gun better than you do.
我比你会用枪
See, still don't think that's a great idea.
看 我还是觉得这不是好主意
Just do it. Okay, fine.
去就是了 行 好
Oh, my God!
我的天哪
Why didn't you shoot it!
你为什么没开枪
It was about to eat me.
它差点把我吃了
You said he was majestic.
你不是说它很威武吗
He's a little majestic.
他是有一点威武
Come on.
拜托
Grimes?
格莱姆斯
I told you
我跟你说过
I don't like people looking at me when I'm asleep.
我睡觉的时候不喜欢别人看着
Mm-hmm. I know,it's just
我知道 只是
you had me so worried, I...
你让我有点担心 我
For a second there, I thought you were dead.
刚刚有那么一会 我以为你挂了
What's that in your hand?
你手上拿的什么
This is your keycard.
是你的钥匙卡
Yeah, and,uh, I thought it was cutting off
我想这个可能阻碍了你的
your air supply, your air-air pipe. Mm-hmm.
空气供给 你的气 气管
You know and then your esophagi. And then,I'm looking
然后是你的食管 然后我看了一下
and I'm like, there's jelly all over... Give me that.
我想这周围全是果冻 把它给我
Yeah. You can take it,
好 你拿去吧
'cause I was just going to wash it for you. I'm a grown man.
我打算去给你洗来着 我是个成年男人
Yeah, you are. I can clean up after myself.
没错 我可以自己收拾
Naturally.
那是当然
But you can get me another one of those doughnuts.
不过你可以再去给我拿个甜甜圈来
Thank you for going to all this trouble.
谢谢你这么麻烦
Babe,I'm your husband.
宝贝 我是你老公
It's my job to take care of you, honey.
我照顾你是应该的 亲爱的
Still, I feel silly.
不过 我还是觉得很傻
You know, there's people here with real problems.
这里的人是真正有问题
You get to feel how you feel.
你有权力这样想
It's a lot to adjust to.
要适应并不容易
I guess I'm having a hard time shaking the whole
我觉得我要改变这种城市女孩的风格
city girl thing.
是有点难
I'm sort of... out of my element.
我有点 力不从心
I'm not really an outdoorsy type.
我其实不适合野外生存
Don't move, babe.
别动 亲爱的
Devon, what are you looking at?
戴文 你在看什么
Don't breathe. Do not...
别呼吸 别
Devon.
戴文
It's okay.
没事的
It's okay.
没事的
You're the new guys, right?
你们是新来的对吧
The husband and wife team? Yeah, I'm, uh, Justin.
那个夫妻档是吗 我是贾斯丁
Camp security coordinator.
营地安全协管员
Um... you might want to set up camp
你们最好是把帐篷
a little further away from the perimeter.
建的离标界一远些
The animals get a little
这些动物在晚上
curious at night.
会有很强的求知欲
You okay, honey? Oh, yeah.
你还好吧亲爱的 还好
We're making a difference. We're making a difference.
我们在燃烧 照亮这个世界 我们在燃烧
Sorry I wasn't around when you guys arrived.
抱歉你们来的时候我没去迎接
Outside of your snake friend here,
除了这位蛇朋友
we're all very grateful to have you both here.
我们也都很欢迎你们的到来
Yeah,we need all the doctors we can find.
我们确实很缺人手
Thanks.
谢谢
Yeah,anytime.
不客气
And,uh... welcome to Africa.
还有 欢迎来到非洲大♥陆♥
Yeah.
是啊
We're okay.
我们会没事
We'll be all right.
我们很好
We're all right.
我们很好 对吧
Okay,here's the deal: We'll call
好了 我们这么办
the Turners from the road.
在回家的路上给特纳夫妇打电♥话♥
Impressive.
精彩
You know,I didn't think they had it in them.
我觉得他们没得手
What are you guys doing?
你们在干嘛
We're teaching you a little something about spying.
教你们一点特工的技巧
Lesson one: trust no one...
第一课 不要相信任何人
except your partner,of course.
当然 除了你的拍档
We'll take Otto's software.
奥托的软件我们先收下了
Wha...? What?! No,no!
什么 不对 不对
You're the Turners! You can't be
你们是特纳夫妇 你们不能
doing this to us.
这样对我们
Don't feel bad,Charles.
别难过 查尔斯
We're the best at this.
我们最擅长干的就是这个
What do you mean,they went rogue?
你说欺诈是什么意思
General, Mrs. Turner pulled a gun on me.
将军 特纳夫人用枪指着我
And might I add,I think she may have
多说一句 我觉得她可能对
a bit of a problem with the,uh,sauce.
沙司过敏
Uh,the Turners stole Otto's software.
特纳夫妇拿走了奥托的软件
The Turners are two of the most decorated spies in the CIA.
特纳夫妇是中情局最功勋卓著的特工
There must be some explanation for their behavior.
他们这么做一定有原因
I suggest you find it.
你们最好去找出来
Well,I'd be happy to track them down
将军如果想亲自审讯他们的话
if you want to ask them yourself.
我很乐意把他们擒回来
Colonel,you have your mission.
上校 你有自己的任务
Oh,yeah,how is that
对了 摩根的
field training with Morgan going?
特训进行的怎么样了
Put it this way.
这么说吧
He makes you look like a natural-born operative.
和他比 你简直就是个天生的特工
If you can't make Morgan Grimes field-ready,
如果你搞不定格兰姆斯
I'm sending you both to boot camp in Pendleton.
你俩就一起收拾行李去彭德尔顿改造去吧
That is all.
就这样
Great. This is just great.
太棒了 真是太棒了
This is,this is perfect.
简直 简直就是完美
Not only did the Turners sell us out,
特纳夫妇不光出♥卖♥♥♥了我们
but they make us look like complete amateurs in the process.
还弄的我们好像业余选手一样
Chuck,why are you doing dishes?
恰克 你刷碗干什么
Please? I'm a Bartowski.
因为我是巴托斯基家的人
This is what we do to deal with stress. We clean.
这是我们缓解压力的独有方式 做清扫
Okay,I can see that you're upset.
好吧 我知道你很沮丧
I am upset. The Turners were supposed to be our role models,
我是很沮丧 特纳夫妇本应是我们的榜样
and instead,they turn out to be these
结果他们却是
coldhearted double-crossing traitors.
一对瞒天过海的冷血叛徒
And now,now you're never gonna move in with me.
现在 你又不肯搬来和我一起住
剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表