剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表
They're heading in! Hurry up!
他们进去了 快点
I want him alive.
活捉他
Looks like our friend manoosh here had one too many.
看样子马努士喝的有点多了
Wow, this is the best night of my life.
真是我生命中最美的一晚
Nice job, Walker.
干的不错 沃克
Another geek bite the gut.
某个呆子就要干瞪眼了
Wake up, baby.
醒醒 亲爱的
Hi.
你好
Where am I?
我在哪里
My bedroom. What, you don't remember?
我的卧室 你不记得了
Guess you had one too many drinks, loverboy.
看来你真是喝多了 心肝宝贝
Did we... you know?
我们 那啥了吗
Yes, and it was amazing.
是啊 真不错
Oh! It was so intense, we both just passed out.
真是激烈啊 我们都昏过去了
I've never even spoken to a woman as beautiful as you before.
我都没有和像你这样的美女说过话
Why'd you choose me?
为什么选择我
Because there's something just so mysterious about you
你身上有一种神秘的气质
and sexy.
又性感
And you were telling me about your top secret work,
你还给我讲你的秘密工作呢
and secrets turn me on...
秘密让我欲♥火♥难耐
It's a weapon!
是武器
A new technology that'll change everything.
一个能改变一切的技术
Tell me more.
再告诉我一点
Okay, but first,
首先
I don't really remember much from last night.
我昨晚的事都不大记得了
Can we do it again so I'll never forget?
我们再做一次让我终身难忘好不好
Guys, this isn't working.
没用啊
Is he gonna be okay?
他会没事吧
'Cause that's, like, the fifth tranq dart that he's taken.
都给他五支镇定剂了
How many can a normal person handle?
普通人能承受多少
As many as it takes for him to tell us
多到让他能把他给指环组
what he's building for the Ring.
造什么武器说出来
They're "Twilight" Tranqs, Chuck.
这只是微量的 恰克
They don't do permanent damage.
不会造成什么永久损伤的
They just make you forget what happened in the last five minutes.
只会让你把过去五分钟的事情忘记
Well, he's my asset. I should've handled this.
他是我的资产 我应该负责的
Looks like he's ready for round six...
看起来要给他打第六支了
Whoa-whoa, take it easy, Tranqenstein.
别啊 别着急 麻醉斯坦先生
Hello.
你好
Chuck, it's Manoosh.
恰克 我是马努士
Hey, Manizzle. How you doing, buddy?
马努士 你好吗
How was last night?
昨晚感觉如何
I can't really remember,
我都不大记得了
but judging by the fact
但是以我半裸的
that I'm half-naked in her bedroom right now,
在她房♥间里来看
I've gotta say you are singlehandedly
你还真是世上一流的
the best wingman in the world!
泡妞助手
Well, thanks, buddy. What can I say?
是啊 我能怎么说呢
I do have my skill sets.
我确实有那么两下子
Listen, um, you didn't happen to come across a briefcase
昨晚在墨西哥餐厅里
at the Mexican restaurant, did you?
你看到我的手提箱了吗
My entire life's work's in there.
我这辈子的心血都在那里了
Kinda freaking out.
我疯了快
No, no, no, no,
没事 没事
your wingman saw that you left said briefcase
你的助手看到你把手提箱落下了
and picked it up for you.
帮你收起来了
Oh, thank you, Chuck. Look, I've got a flight to catch.
谢谢 恰克 我还有飞机要赶
Do you think you can meet me at the Buy More in about a half an hour?
你半小时之后能和我在买♥♥多多见个面吗
Half hour? Not a problem.
半小时 没问题
Great. Thanks.
很好 谢谢
Sarah...
莎拉
You in there?
你在吗
No, no, no!
不 不 不
Langley said don't open it.
中情局方面说不要打开
They're sending their own hazmat team.
他们会派危险物品处理小组
But we don't have time to wait, Casey.
但我们没时间了 凯西
Get your hand off of that.
放手
Hmm, comic book, glasses, shirt...
漫画书 眼镜 衬衫
Bingo.
找到了
Guys, I'm not flashing.
伙计们 我没有闪现
Whatever it is, it's not in the Intersect.
不管是什么东西 不在互联♥系♥统里面
Easy, Bartowski.
慢点 巴托斯基
We don't know what this is.
我不知道这是什么东西
You think it could be a bomb?
你觉得会是炸♥弹♥吗
I don't know.
不知道
But we're not gonna find out the hard way.
我可不想暴♥力♥破解它
Okay, just meet Manoosh at the Buy More,
好吧 去买♥♥多多见马努士
and give him back the briefcase,
把手提箱还给他
and act like nothing happened.
假装什么都没发生
Wait. What? Don't we need to replace it
等等 我给他手提箱之前
or something before we do that?
难道不需要找个替代品
I mean, imagine what the Ring is gonna do to him
想象一下 如果指环组发现他没那武器
if they find out he doesn't have it!
他们会怎么处置他
Just don't think about it, Chuck.
别多想 恰克
It makes being a spy a lot easier.
这样做特工就会简单很多
Dude, dude, I am freaking out.
老弟 我吓坏了
What? Come here. Come here.
什么 过来 到这边来
Ellie found a baggage ticket from your Paris mission.
艾莉发现一张你巴黎任务的行李票
I didn't know what to say,
我都不知道该怎么说
so I told her you were on a work trip.
所以我解释你去公干了
I can't do this anymore. I cannot lie to my wife.
我不能这样下去了 我不能对妻子撒谎了
I have to tell her the truth.
我得跟她说实话
Look, you need to calm down, okay?
听着 你得冷静下来 好吗
You cannot tell her anything.
你什么都不能跟她说
I don't think you realize the gravity
我觉得你没意识到
of the situation that you are in,
情况的严重性
but you know my secret,
但你知道我的秘密
and there are strings attached to that.
与之相关还有一串连锁反应
What strings?
什么连锁反应
If Ellie finds out,
如果艾莉发现了
your lives are never gonna be the same.
你的生活就会彻底变样
They're gonna stick you both in witness protection,
中情局会把你们都列入证人保护名单
and I don't think that you want that.
我想你不希望事情变成那样
Look, buddy, I understand that the lying
听着 伙计 我理解
is very difficult at this point right now,
撒谎在当前不容易
but trust me, it gets easier.
但相信我 你会适应的
Get down! Get down!
蹲下 蹲下
Hey, hey, Ellie.
艾莉 你来啦
Hi. Um...
是啊
What's going on?
怎么了
Chuck, look, I know that we're older,
恰克 听着 我知道我们都大了
and we don't have to tell each other everything,
不需要把什么都告诉对方
but I found out about Paris.
但我知道你去了巴黎的事
And I just... I don't know.
我只是 我不知道
When did we start keeping secrets from each other?
我们何时开始对彼此有所隐瞒的
Well, the thing is I was, I was gonna tell you.
事情是 其实我打算告诉你的
Um, it was a business trip.
只是去巴黎公干而已
This very eccentric customer came into the Buy More
有个非常奇怪的顾客来买♥♥多多
and insisted that I do a home theatre install
坚持让我到他巴黎的家
in his flat in Paris.
安装家庭影院
So why keep that from me?
那这有什么好隐瞒的
Well, because I did such a good job,
因为他对我的服务很满意
he said I could use his flat for free for a week.
表示可以把他的公♥寓♥免费借我一周
And I figured, well, you know,
然后我想 你知道的
maybe you and Devon could use a proper honeymoon.
也许你和德文可以去那里度蜜月
And I wanted it to be a surprise.
我想给你个惊喜
Are you serious?
真的吗
Yeah. Chuck, that is the sweetest thing!
当然 恰克 真是太棒了
Oh, I'm sorry.
真抱歉
I'm sorry that I thought you were keeping secrets from me.
我不该以为你对我有所隐瞒
剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表