剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表
Chuck, I quit my job
恰克 我辞了工作
so I could join you in the field.
好来跟着你出任务
You did... you did what?!
你 你咋了
You said I was a part your team.
你说过我是你的队员了
That you were gonna speak to Beckman about me.
还有你会去跟贝克曼提关于我的事
Did you speak to Beckman about me?
你跟贝克曼提到我了吗
Of course you didn't. No, why would you?
当然没有了 你怎么可能说呢
I'm not a spy. I'm an idiot.
我不是个特工 我是个白♥痴♥
No, no, you're not an idiot.
不是 你不是个白♥痴♥
I gave up a management position in a down economy.
世道这么差 我还放弃了管理层的位置
Look, I'm sorry, buddy, okay? I'm gonna talk to Beckman.
我很抱歉 哥们 我得和贝克曼谈谈
Sarah's gonna come back into town,
莎拉回来的时候
and I will prove that we are both field-ready.
我会向贝克曼证明我们俩都准备好了
Chuck, are you kidding me? None of that is gonna happen.
恰克 你跟我开玩笑呢 这不可能
Listen to me. Shaw's gonna get Sarah, okay?
听我说 肖会抢回莎拉
And you're gonna go willy-nilly, tie me up again
你又会变得消沉 把我绑起来
I may have said some unfortunate things about Shaw,
我可能是说过一些关于肖的坏话
but the fact of the matter is
不过事实上
the guy's exactly what he seems: he's a hero.
这个男人表里如一 他确实是个英雄
That's nice. Good for him.
很好 非常好
Know what else he is, dude? A stud, okay?
他还是个什么你知道不 猛♥男♥
And 99 times out of ten, that guy gets the girl.
百分之两百的机会 他会赢回那女孩
We're done here!
我的话到此为止
Buddy, Morgan, Morgan,
哥们 摩根 摩根
look, I'm not supposed to show you this,
听着 我本来不该给你看这个
but it was so awesome, I made a copy of it.
但这个实在是太酷了 我复♥制♥了一份
It'll help prove my point. Here we go.
你看看就知道了 看吧
Okay, this is from the mission. Uh-huh.
这是任务时的画面
That is Shaw saving our butts right there.
这是肖在尽力救我们
Wait for it. Wait for the roundhouse.
等一下 等那个回旋踢
Ah! Whoa! That's gotta hurt.
肯定痛死了
We have a problem.
问题大了
What?
什么
Chuck, look at this.
恰克 看这个
He pulls that punch.
这一拳他收着呢
And that roundhouse?
这个回旋踢
It doesn't even land.
根本就没踢到人
But he shot people, Morgan! Bad people!
但他开枪了 摩根 杀了那个坏蛋
Did you see blood, viscera, brain matter?
你看到血了吗 内脏 脑浆
Chuck, did you see brain matter?
恰克 你看到脑浆了吗
Okay, listen to me.
听我说
I have seen every Hong Kong fight film ever made, all right?
我看过所有的香港武打片
I direct your attention
来观摩一下我最喜欢的
to my favorite Sonny Chiba poster.
千叶真一的海报
I am the man when it comes to this.
这方面我是专家
You have to trust me.
你必须相信我
I can spot a fake action sequence from a mile away.
几里开外我就能看出一个假动作
That's what we have here.
事情就是如此
But if the fight was staged,
但是 如果打斗是安排好的
that means that Shaw is working with the Ring.
就说明肖在为指环组效力
And Sarah is with him.
莎拉现在和他在一起
I'm uploading the fight footage to Beckman's home computer now.
我得把这段视频传到贝克曼家里的电脑上
Report, Chuck.
报告 恰克
Uh, General, I'm so sorry about the hour,
将军 抱歉这么晚打扰你
but we just figured something out.
但我们刚刚发现了一些事
Something very important.
非常重要的事
Agent Shaw is working with the Ring.
肖探员在为指环组效力
Chuck, how many times do we have to do this?
恰克 这个问题要讨论到什么时候
General, before, I was right
将军 之前我是对的
for the wrong reasons, but this time
但理由不对 但这一次
I'm right for the right reasons,
我是对的 并且理由是对的
and-and I have proof.
我还有证据
Hi, there.
你好啊
What is he doing here?!
他在那干吗
Well, uh, first of all, sir, uh, ma'am...
首先 先生 女生
Is it "Sir"? What am I doing?
应该是"先生"吗 我♥干♥吗呢
Just talk!
只管说
Okay. I'd like to thank you for this opportunity.
我想感谢这个机会
Stop! What are you doing there?!
闭嘴 你在那里干吗
Me? I'm with him.
我 我是跟他一块的
I'm on Chuck's team.
我在恰克的队伍里
Oh, no. No, you're not
不 你不在
because Chuck's not on his own team anymore.
因为恰克已经没有自己的队伍了
I want you both out of Castle in five minutes!
你们俩五分钟内给我离开堡垒
Chuck, you are suspended!
恰克 你被停职了
No! No, no, General!
不不 将军
Come on! She's blocking my call.
不是吧 她屏蔽了我的电♥话♥
Well, okay, my time as a spy was pretty exciting.
好 我当特工当得还挺过瘾的
A bit brief, you know?
不过有点短了
You're still a spy.
你还是一个特工
How's that, dude?
什么意思
Because right now I need a team,
因为现在我需要一个队伍
and you're all i've got, buddy, okay? CIA or no CIA.
除了你没别人了 去他的中情局
We need to save Sarah.
我们得去救莎拉
Just the two of us.
就我们俩
No, there is another.
不 还有一个
So now they're in Paris, Sarah and Shaw.
他们现在在巴黎 莎拉和肖
And Shaw, this time
而肖 这次我说真的
for real, he is working for the Ring.
他在为指环组效力
Now, I know that you can't help me again. I know all that.
我知道你不能再帮我了 我懂
But Sarah's gonna die without us.
但我们不去莎拉就会死的
I can't do this alone.
我一个人不行的
And I can't help you anymore. I'm not a spy.
我不能再帮你了 我不是个特工了
But you are a spy! You're the ultimate spy!
你是一个特工 你可是终极特工
Was, Chuck, was.
曾经 恰克 曾经
But the man's been Buy More'd.
不过这男人已经被"买♥♥多多化"了
That's right.
确实
You deluded yourself
你觉得买♥♥多多就是你的生活
into thinking that Buy More's your life.
这是自欺欺人
But wake up, John, okay?
清醒点 约翰 好不
'Cause we need you to get on this plane!
我们需要你的参与
Chuck needs you to get on this plane.
恰克需要你的参与
And if not,
如果你不来
that's cool, you know, find yourself one Friday night
那也没关系 你会发现自己在星期五晚上
in Jeff and Lester's crew
跟杰弗和莱斯特泡在一起
hanging out in Woodland Hills.
在伍兰冈无所事事
I know this because I was that guy.
我非常明白 因为我以前就跟他们混着
But Chuck and Sarah
但是 恰克 莎拉
and you, Casey,
还有你 凯西
you showed me that I could be so much more,
是你们让我对自己树立信心
that I'm meant for something:
让我有所追求
to be a spy.
成为一个特工
What about you?
那么来说说你
What do you have left in the tank?
你知道自己还剩几斤几两么
What do you want to be
动脑子好好想想
when you grow up?
你究竟想干点什么
Morgan, go to my closet and get me my suit.
摩根 你给我去把西装拿来
The black one.
黑的那件
Is this all of it?
就这点吗
This is everything I could find on Shaw.
肖所有的资料都在这儿了
I can't believe this is happening.
我现在脑子里还是一片混乱
She could be dead, Casey.
她可能已经被害了 凯西
Focus on the mission, will ya?
你只管集中精力想办法
What is it? You just flashed.
怎么了 你刚闪回了
It's a mission from ten years ago.
只是10年前的一项任务
It has nothing to do with Sarah.
和莎拉完全没关系
I could flash on everything in here,
这里的每张纸我都有可能闪回
and we'd still be at square one and have nothing.
但依然找不到任何线索
I'm stuck in the air right now
我坐在这飞机上
and there's nothing I can do about it! Chuck, focus.
却什么也干不了 恰克 别慌张
剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表