剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表
What can I do you for?
有什么能为你效劳的吗
Nothing.
没有
Now that you ruined my flow with that hottie.
尤其是当你赶走我的美人儿之后
Let me ring you up personally.
我来帮你登记吧
Uh, are you from around here?
你住在附近吗
Is that a Burbankian accent I detect?
听你说话有伯班克口音
Woodland Hills.
伍德兰德丘陵
See? I knew I heard
我就知道 我在
the familiar twang of the San Fernando Valley.
圣费尔南多谷地听过类似的鼻音
Your eyes are hypnotic. Chestnut? Hazel?
你的眼睛好有催眠暗示啊 栗色还是榛色
Get a room, Bartowski.
开房♥去吧 巴托斯基
You're not asking him out on a date.
你又不是要和他约会
You know, I think I'll just get the CPU somewhere else.
我还是去别的地方买♥♥CPU吧
Wait, wait, wait! No, no. Uh...
别 等等 等等
You-You should just take it, you should take it.
拿走吧 拿走吧
What do you mean?
你什么意思
It's on the house,
为了表达先前那个
for the inconvenience earlier with the hottie.
小美人儿造成的不便 这个免费
You sure? I mean... isn't that illegal?
你确定吗 我是说 这不是不合法吗
It's on me. My pleasure.
算我账上了 我的荣幸
Chuck, ease up-- you're coming on a little strong.
恰克 放松 你有点太强势了
Here's my card,
我的名片
just in case you have any other computer problems,
以后电脑出了问题直接给我打电♥话♥
or if you want to chat, you know,
或者想聊天了
rap a little.
闲扯之类的
Thanks.
谢谢
Idiot.
白♥痴♥
I'm not trying to pressure you, you know.
我不是在给你施压 你明白吗
No biggie. You have my card. If you call, you call.
不是么大事 你拿着我的名片 想给我打电♥话♥ 就打
It's okay! Keep going!
没事 继续走
I'll hold them off!
我来挡住他们
Call me!
给我打电♥话♥
I stand corrected. He's not ready.
我认错 他还没准备好
Thank you.
谢谢
Oh, are you okay?
你没事吧
Yeah.
没事
Yeah, just caught up in this...
只是看这篇精彩绝伦
fascinating article on...
的文章入神了
kidney failure.
关于肾功能衰竭的
You've been really jittery lately.
自从总司令的派对之后
Ever since the Generalissimo's party,
你就总是神经兮兮的
you haven't been acting like yourself.
表现的好像另外一个人一样
Well... I just haven't been sleeping lately.
最近睡不好
Nothing to worry about.
没什么可担心的
You don't rock climb anymore, you never work out.
你不再去攀岩了 也不出去健身
you just... lay around and watch TV all day.
只是整天躺在那看电视
It's like I'm married to Morgan.
好像我嫁给了摩根
I pulled a hammie, I'll have you know.
不过是抽筋了而已 我告诉你
I'll be back on the bike in no time.
我很快就会回到自行车上
Can I ask you a question about Chuck?
我能问你个关于恰克的问题吗
Yeah. Um, but he's your brother.
可以 但他不是你弟弟吗
I mean, can't imagine I can tell you anything about him.
你有什么能从我这里问出来的
Well, did you know he went to Paris last week?
那你知道他上周去巴黎了吗
I found this claim ticket
我发现了他的行李箱绑着
for Charles de Gaulle Airport in his luggage.
戴高乐机场的行李票
Yeah, yeah, uh, he mentioned it.
是的是的 他提过这事
Mentioned it?
提过
Why wouldn't he say anything to me?
为什么他不告诉我
He's always wanted to go to Paris.
他一直想去巴黎
Did he see the Eiffel Tower?
他看到埃菲尔铁塔了吗
Yeah, he did.
是的 看到了
No, he didn't.
不 没有
I don't know.
我也不清楚
Damn it, I am late for my rounds.
见鬼 我上班要迟到了
Got to run.
闪先
No, Devon, wait a minute.
等下 戴文 等下
There's something you're not telling me.
你有事瞒我
What's going on?
怎么了
Going on? What, like a conspiracy?
什么怎么了 你觉得是阴谋吗
You're freaking, babe.
你太反常了 宝贝
You are hiding something! What is it?
你在隐瞒事实 快说到底是什么
That I love you.
我爱你
Which I'm not hiding.
这个我可没瞒着你
Let's talk about this later.
这个稍后再说
There are kidneys failing as we speak.
我们说话的这会 有几个肾脏正在衰竭
Devon...
戴文
De...
戴
What are you doing Friday?
你周5有安排吗
You want to hang in my van?
来我的货车上坐坐怎么样
What about Thursday? And I'm disease-free.
周四呢 我的身体可是棒棒的
I don't think Mr. Barnes here can say the same.
我不认为巴尔内斯先生也是一样的
That was low. All's fair, kiddo.
这招真下♥贱♥ 不折手段而已 孩子
Yeah, I think that I'm pretty booked up this week, you guys.
我想这周我没空 伙计们
Hannah, Hannah, could I see you for a second?
汉娜 有空吗
Remember what I said: me, safe;
还记得我说的吗 我 是安全的
everyone else, very, very dangerous.
其他人 都是很危险的
So, how'd you like to start phase one of the Bartowski tutorial?
那么我们开始巴托斯基培训计划怎么样
Oh, I thought you'd never ask.
我还以为你不会提起了呢
Yogurt time.
酸奶时间
Most important meal of the day.
一天中最重要的一餐
Uh, we'll talk later. What about the tutorial?
我们稍后谈 培训计划怎么办
Lesson number one: Never work hungry.
第一课 永远别饿着肚子干活
"Very dangerous," Huh?
很危险 是吧
Morgan, buddy, hey, can I talk to you for a second?
摩根 伙计 我能和你谈谈吗
Yeah. Would you mind keeping an eye on Hannah?
好 你能帮我照看下汉娜吗
The vultures are circling.
饥饿的秃鹰正在空中盘旋
Oh, boy. Sure.
好的 没问题
Lester, Jeff.
莱斯特 杰夫
What, now? Can I see you both in my office, please?
怎么了 到我办公室来
You have an office?
你什么时候有办公室了
There we go.
这就是
What happened to all the brooms and bleach?
扫把和漂白剂去哪了
I just, uh, move 'em in and out every morning.
早上搬出去 晚上搬回来
Gentlemen, have a seat, please.
先生们 请坐
Okay. It is my duty as assistant manager
我作为一个助理经理有义务
to tell you there'll be no dating in the workplace.
警告你们不要发展办公室恋情
Yeah? You dated Anna.
你不还和安娜约会过吗
It's my constitutional right to fornicate.
约会是宪法赋予我的权利
Okay.
好吧
Here's the thing.
事实是这样的
I like her.
我喜欢她
Okay? I'm just asking you guys
我只是请求你们
to, you know, lay off.
放手
Fine, but I get to sleep over
好 必须准许我一周两次在你和
with you and Chuck twice a week.
恰克的家过夜
Okay.
好
You?
你呢
Next hire...
下次招人的时候
I want you to find me a wife.
我要你给我招个能做老婆的
A woman of color,
有色人种
preferably Padma Lakshmi.
最好就是帕德玛·拉克斯密
Done.
好
One condition.
还有一个条件
You men are both excellent stalkers.
你们都是数一数二的跟踪狂
I need you to use your skill set and find out everything
我需要你们的技术去
there is to know about Hannah, okay?
找出关于汉娜的一切
Likes, dislikes...
喜欢什么 不喜欢什么
everything.
一切
Consider her stalked.
没问题
Okay, credit card charges,
信♥用♥卡♥消费记录
剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表