剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表
I'm Chuck.
我叫恰克
Here are a few things you might need to know
先回顾下之前发生的事
Did you know
你们知不知道
There is an undercover DEA agent out in the courtyard?
院子里那个是禁药局的卧底探员?
I knew it was you.
我就知道是你
Your cover? Carina.
你的真名是 格瑞娜
It's beautiful.
真漂亮
My mom's charm bracelet.
这手镯是我妈妈的
We could run together.
我们可以远走高飞
We have to go, Chuck. This is it.
我们得走了 恰克 车就快开了
Are you coming? I can't.
走吗 我不会走的
Sarah, they wanted me to be a spy.
莎拉 他们打算把我培训成一名特工
Really important people told me
那些大人物对我说
That they thought I could change the world.
我可以改变世界
I acted impulsively, and it won't happen again.
我之前的举动完全是冲动行事 绝不会有下次了
You're a spy now, Chuck.
你现在已经是特工了 恰克
You have to keep your feelings to yourself.
所以你必须得控制好自己的感情
Yeah, can I call you back?
喂 我等会儿再打给你
I'm just in the middle of something at work.
我现在正忙着呢
Yeah, me, too.
嗯 我也是
I love you, too, smooshy.
我也爱你 小亲亲
God, it feels like I haven't been off duty in years.
天啊 感觉自己似乎都好几年没这么放松过了
How long you in town for anyway?
你要在这儿待多久
I plan on getting out quick.
很快就走
Los Angeles has all the cultural panache of a Porta Potti.
洛杉矶到处都弥漫着浮华的臭味
I've missed you.
我会想念你的
So, why are you still here?
对了 你怎么还待在这儿
How long can you possibly have to protect
你究竟要保护那些个音响店的呆瓜们
Some doofus at a stereo store?
到何年何月啊
You know, I don't really want to talk about work.
嘿 我真不太想谈工作上的事儿
Ah, so you're sleeping with him.
看来你们俩有一腿啊
We have a very professional relationship.
我跟他纯属工作关系
What?
干嘛
Nothing.
没什么
You're just really into him, that's all.
我只是觉得你挺喜欢他
Can we please not talk about Chuck?
拜托了 我们能不能别谈恰克
Oh, my God, Walker.
偶滴神啊 沃克
What?
干嘛
You broke the cardinal rule of spying, didn't you?
你违背了特工的基本原则 对吗
You're breaking the cardinal rule of getting dumped.
你正在违背被甩之后的基本原则
Can we please talk about something other than Sarah?
我们能不能谈谈莎拉之外的人
Yeah. Good, except you're moping, man.
行啊 只要你别再没精打采的就行
I am not moping.
谁说我没精打采了
Hey, hey, what the hell are we doing here?
嘿嘿 该死的 咱俩窝在这儿干嘛呢
Could you at least pause the game?
能麻烦你至少先按下暂停可以吗
I know you're upset about Sarah,
我理解你还想着莎拉
But there is no pause button on life.
但生活中可是没有暂停键给你按的
So what I'm trying to say?
所以我得告诉你
We are two very, very sexy bachelors
像我俩这么有魅力的单身汉
With the world at our fingertips.
全世界都等着我们去征服呢
Our lives are incredible.
我们的生活妙到让人难以置信
Yeah, incredibly average to sub-par.
是啊 确实有点儿难以置信
Look, all I'm saying is, there's gotta be, what,
想想看 这个城市有些什么
two million ladies in the City of Angels?
洛城的美女差不多有两百万吧
They can't all say no to us.
她们是无法抗拒咱俩的魅力的
Target rich, Chuck!
随意挑选吧 恰克
Oh, here we go. Thirsty, ladies?
这边 女士们 想喝点什么吗
Cosmo, Pina colada, mai tai,
科兹摩酒 冰镇果汁朗姆酒
rum and coke, gin and tonic?
迈泰鸡尾酒 朗姆加可乐 杜松子酒任选
Well-hydrated already, well-hydrated, okay.
看来已经喝够了 不需要了 好吧
Buddy, I-I don't, I don't really know if I'm ready for this.
伙计 我不 不知道自己是否准备好了
Look, dude, no one's asking you to fall in love.
嘿 伙计 又没人要你动真格的
Okay, we're just here to have you, you know,
叫你来这儿 只是为了
Forget about Sarah for a little while.
让你能暂时忘了莎拉的存在
That's all.
这才是最终目的
Oh, my God, it's Sarah!
偶滴神啊 莎拉就在那儿
What?!
什么
Wh-What do you mean, Sarah? My Sarah?
哪 哪个莎拉 我的那个吗
Technically, she's single if you think about it,
严格说来 她现在算单身了
you know, so, yes, your Sarah.
是的 没错 就是你的那个莎拉
And she's with Carina.
而跟她在一起的是格瑞娜
You think she'd remember me?
你觉得她还记得我吗
We did only go on that one date,
虽然我们就约会过一次
And very tall women have very short memories.
但高个女孩的记忆力似乎都很差
You know what, okay,
这么着吧
I'm gonna go and do a little spy work, buddy.
我现在要过去探探虚实
Yeah, yeah. So, you go and get some drinks,
行 行 那你负责去弄点喝的
And I'll kind of suss out the situation with Carina.
而我去帮你会会格瑞娜 打探打探情况
Hi, hi, Carina, long time.
嘿 格瑞娜 好久不见了
Wow, what a nice surprise.
真是个意外的惊喜啊
And Sarah, good to see you tonight.
莎拉 很高兴今晚能见到你
Sorry.
不好意思
Chuck, what are you doing here?
恰克 你来这儿干嘛
Are you spying on me?
你跟踪我了吗
I don't, uh, no.
我没有 不是
I'm just out here for an innocent evening
我今晚会来这儿完全是巧合
with an old friend.
是和一个老朋友一起来的
Yeah, we're just out here
我们就是来这儿
Soaking in the sights and sounds
喝喝酒 跳跳舞的
And whatever the evening may bring.
至于有没有艳遇就顺其自然了
Great. Great.
不错 不错
Good.
很好
Hey, baby.
亲爱的
I'm so glad you're both here.
你们俩都在这儿真是太好了
This way, I can tell you our great news at the same time.
这样 我就可以同时告诉你们这个好消息了
This is my fianc, Karl.
这是我的未婚夫 卡尔
Sarah Walker, my best friend.
莎拉·沃克 我的闺蜜
And Chuck, her boyfriend. Chuck.
这是恰克 她男朋友 恰克
That's right, Chuck the boyfriend, that's me.
没错 恰克 她男朋友 正是我
Glad to meet you guys, it really is.
很高兴见到你们
Yeah, yeah. You, too!
是啊 见到你也很高兴
Nice to meet you. Yeah, that's crazy.
很高兴见到你 真是难以置信
It's so nice to finally put a face
听闻阁下大名和趣事很久了
to all the amazing stories that we've heard for so long.
今天终于有幸见到真人了
Right, so long. Or short.
没错 终于有幸见到了 但也算不上终于
Depending on the length of your courtship.
因为这还得取决于你们确立未婚关系多久了
It is really great to meet you.
但还是非常有幸能见到你本人
I mean, you're exactly how Carina described you.
你本人确实如格瑞娜所讲的那样
To the teeth.
完全惟妙惟肖
Thank you. Love really has made me a better man.
多谢 是爱情让我变得更加出色了
What about you, Chuck?
那么你呢 恰克
What about me? Oh, love!
我怎么啦 哦 爱情啊
Yeah, love, love is a powerful tonic, is it not?
没错 爱情绝对是最好的增色剂 不是吗
I love you, smooshy. I love you, smoosh.
我爱你 小亲亲 我也爱你 小亲亲
I'm really sorry to cut this short, guys,
很抱歉 我俩无法奉陪你们了
But I've booked a romantic dinner for two.
因为我已经预订一份两人的浪漫晚餐
Go, do it, yeah.
去吧 去吧
So, I'll meet you at the valet?
那我在存衣处那儿等你吧
Okay. I'll miss you, smoosh.
好的 我会想你的 小亲亲
Miss you more, smooshy.
我也会想你的 小亲亲
Okay, guys, really good seeing you. Yeah, nice to meet you.
好吧 两位 很高兴见到你们 我们也是
Yeah, for sure.
非常高兴
Congratulations, you guys seem really in love.
恭喜啊 你们俩真是幸福啊
Oh, Sarah, Carina,
莎拉 格瑞娜
I hate to be the one to tell you this,
我很不情愿地告诉你
Karl is not who you think he is. He's a bad man, he's a...
卡尔并非你想的那样 他是个坏蛋 他是
He's an arms dealer.
军♥火♥商
Yeah, my mark.
我知道 他是我负责的嫌犯
What, you think I'm an idiot?
怎么 你们当我是傻的吗
It's the cardinal rule:
基本原则的我可记得很清楚呢
剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表