剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表
That was the hospital.
是医院打来的
I mean I didn't even have to ask.
我还没开口问
Out of the blue, they just offered me a sabbatical.
真是意想不到 他们就给了我休假
I have a year off.
我有一年的假期了
Do you know what that means?
你知道那意味着什么吗
Africa.
非洲
We can do Doctors without Borders,
我们可以去参加医生无国界了
follow our dreams,
去逐我们的梦
whatever you want.
你想要的一切
What about Chuck?
那恰克呢
Chuck is moving on, you know?
恰克已经向前看了
I really believe that this time.
我这次真的相信
He said he was on a business trip
他说他为买♥♥多多的事
for Buy More in Washington.
去华府出差了
Yeah, yeah, he did sound pretty pumped
是啊 我跟他谈的时候
when I talked to him.
他是挺激动的
Who knows where he'll end up.
谁知道他最后会怎样呢
Who knows?
谁知道呢
Honey, there's nothing keeping us here.
亲爱的 这里已经没什么羁绊了
Africa.
非洲
I've never had to win a girl back, buddy,
我从没试过去抢回一个女孩 哥们
so I stopped by the store on the way here.
所以回来的路上我去了趟商店
I got Sarah a bunch of stuff.
给莎拉买♥♥了一堆东西
What do you think? Am I overdoing it? Hmm-mmm.
你觉得怎样 是不是有点夸张了
You think I'm overdoing it. I'm overdoing it.
你觉得我夸张了 我夸张了
Well, the chocolates are a nice touch, I guess,
我觉得 巧克力买♥♥得挺好
but I don't think they'll buy her back,
但我觉得这些东西不能把她买♥♥回来
if that makes any sense.
如果你懂我意思的话
I know, I know, you're right.
我知道 我知道 你说得对
It just finally clicked for me, you know?
只是我终于醒悟了 知道吗
Sarah is, is the most important thing.
莎拉 是最重要的
I mean, what's the point of being a spy without her?
如果没有她 我还当什么特工呢
I've got to win her back,
我必须把她赢回来
and I've only got a small window of opportunity to do it in
在我动身去罗马之前
before I have to leave for Rome.
我只有一点点机会来做这事
Did you just say you're gonna go to Rome?
你刚刚说你要去罗马
Yeah, my new assignment starts there next week.
我的新任务下周在那开始
Then you are still leaving. Thank God!
那你还是准备离开的 谢天谢地
I just fed Ellie some story
我刚刚给艾莉编了个故事
about you working for Buy More corporate.
说你为买♥♥多多集团工作
She won't go to Africa if you're still here.
如果你还在这里她是不会去非洲的
Well, I'm not going anywhere without Sarah.
如果没有莎拉一起 那我哪也不去
Then let's get you two kids back together.
那我们就让你们俩重归于好
Shouldn't be too difficult, huh?
应该不会很难的吧
You seen the stallion she's dating?
你见过和她约会的那猛♥男♥吗
Casey, do you...?
凯西 你
Do, do you ever knock or use a door?
你 你有试过敲门 或是从门进屋么
Shaw's not some geek who likes
肖可不是那种每天
to talk about his feelings all day long.
喜欢谈论自己感觉的宅男
He's a real spy.
他是个真正的特工
Oh. Oh, really? Is that so?
是吗 是这样吗
Well, apparently, you haven't heard because you no longer work
很显然 你不再为政♥府♥工作
for the United States government,
所以没有听说
but I'm heading up my own undercover operation.
我马上就要开始自己的秘密任务
In Rome. And I get to choose my own team.
在罗马 而且我可以挑选自己的队伍
Really? Anyone?
真的 任何人
Including a civilian with extensive military background?
包括一个拥有强悍军队背景的普通人
Take a number, Casey.
排队先 凯西
Chuck, I speak fluent Italian.
恰克 我能说流利的意大利语
Menu items mostly.
大部分是菜单
I'd be an invaluable asset.
我可是无价之宝
Listen, guys, I got to get Sarah back first.
听着同志们 我得先赢回莎拉
Then we can start talking about a team.
然后咱们再开始讨论队伍的问题
What are we waiting for, fellas?
还在等什么呢 伙计们
Let's help the guy get his girl back. Come on!
我们来帮这家伙赢回自己的女人 是吧
Yeah, so Ellie and I can go to Africa.
这样艾莉和我就可以去非洲
And I can get out of Burbank.
我就可以离开伯班克
I can finally go see Rome.
我就可以看看罗马
Maybe meet a nice Italian girl.
说不定还能遇见意大利美女
See the Vatican... pay my respects to the Pope.
看看梵蒂冈 向教皇致敬
What are you waiting for, lover boy?
你还在等什么 梦郎
You're back.
你回来了
I've been calling you
我一直在给你打电♥话♥
for, for a couple days now.
好几天了
You know, there's a lot we need to talk about.
有很多事我们得谈谈
I know. I'm sorry.
我知道 很抱歉
It's been a little...
最近有点
Crazy. Yeah, I know.
疯了 我知道
Beckman flew me to D.C.
贝克曼让我去了华府
I got my badge. It's official now.
拿到了我的徽章 我有正式工了
I'm an agent.
我是个特工了
Congratulations. You earned it.
恭喜 这是你应得的
You know the CIA-- they're sending me to Italy.
中情局 要派我去意大利
You wouldn't believe the villa that they're putting me up in.
你都不会相信他们要给我多大的别♥墅♥
I'm supposed to be some rich young playboy.
我要扮成年轻富有的花♥花♥公♥子♥
But who cares about that?
不过谁管呢
The point is, Sarah...
重点是 莎拉
I want you to go with me.
我想你跟我一起去
Chuck, I can't.
恰克 我不能
No, Beckman said I get to choose my own team,
不 贝克曼说我可以挑选我自己的队伍
cream of the crop. That's you.
最顶级的 那就是你了
I'm going to Washington, okay? And I'm going with Shaw.
我要去华府 我要跟肖一起去
Wait a minute.
等等
Wasn't this the plan?
这不是已经计划好的吗
There's nothing stopping us
现在没有什么能
from being together now.
阻止我们在一起了
I passed my spy test.
我通过了特工测试
That's why I can't be with you, okay?
所以我才不能和你在一起 好吧
You're not... you're not the same guy
你已经 已经不是以前
that I fell for.
我爱上的那个人了
How? Why? Because I'm an agent now?
为啥 因为我是个特工了
How am I not the same guy?
我怎么就不是那个人了
You killed somebody, Chuck.
你杀了人 恰克
I saw you kill the mole!
我看见你杀了那个内奸
Sarah, I know
莎拉 我知道
What you think you saw on the train tracks,
你对在铁轨边所发生的事作何感想
but it's not that simple.
但事情没这么简单
It's more complicated than that.
要复杂得多
It's not what you think, and I need you to believe me.
不是你想的那样 而且你得相信我
I don't.
我不信
I hope I'm not interrupting.
希望没有打扰到你们
Congratulations on your promotion,
恭喜你升职了
Special Agent Bartowski.
特别探员巴托斯基
Thank you, sir. Thank you. Yeah, it's, uh...
谢谢 长官 谢谢 确实
it's very exciting.
很令人激动
So what brings you back to Burbank?
你回伯班克做什么
Um... I, uh,
我
you know, just, uh,
就是
just-just tying up a few loose ends.
就是还有些结尾工作
Actually, Chuck was just wondering
其实恰克只是想问问
if I had any last-minute advice
对他这次在罗马的新任务
on his new assignment in Rome.
我有没有什么最后建议
Well, you shouldn't have come to her.
那你不该去问她
You should have come to me.
你该问我的
I was stationed there for two years.
我在那驻扎了两年
Come on. I can tell you everything you need to know.
真的 我可以告诉你一切需要知道的
Oh, great.
太好了
How'd it go with Walker?
跟沃克那事怎么样了
Because she thinks I killed the mole,
她以为是我杀了那内奸
she believes I'm no longer the guy she fell in love with.
所以她觉得我不再是她以前爱上的那个人了
剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表