剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表
Wants to meet upstairs in the room.
要在楼上房♥间见面
Let's go.
我们走
Hey. Why so quick
为什么这么快
to pick up trash on banya floor?
去捡地上的垃圾
Chuck, get out of there.
恰克 快离开那里
Just doing my part. Keeping it green.
为环保尽一份力而已
Chuck, you have to get to the Mole before he leaves.
恰克 在内奸离开前你得找到他
Get moving!
行动起来
Lockers to your left, sir.
先生 储物柜在你左边
Thanks.
谢谢
去7XXX房♥间见我
你们被跟踪
Anatoli's on the seventh floor.
安纳托尼在7楼
He's here meeting the Mole.
他是去见内奸的
Nice work, Chuck. Your priority
干的漂亮 恰克 你首要任务
is I.D.'ing the Mole, but do not blow your cover.
是识别内奸的身份 但别泄露了自己的
He can't know we're onto him.
不能让他知道我们在查他
Got it.
明白
Ah! Good shower time.
澡洗的真爽
Oh, I think I got my watch a little wet,
我想我的表有点进水了
so I'm just going to dry it off on the balcony.
我得放阳台上晒干它
Sorry, I forgot to put the "Privacy please" Sign up.
不好意思 我忘记挂请勿打扰的标志啦
Come on, Chuck. You can do this.
加油 恰克 你能行的
This would have been easier in underpants.
穿着内♥裤♥会更容易点
Well done.
干得好
You are about to become an even richer man.
你要变的更有钱啦
We should begin the process of retrieval.
我们应该开始收取过程了
Change of plans, Anatoli.
计划改变 安纳托尼
I'm dealing directly with the Ring now.
我直接跟指环组交易
Your services are no longer needed.
不再需要你的服务了
Oh, God... Oh, my God...
天啊 我的天啊
The Mole just killed Anatoli.
内奸刚杀了安纳托尼
Forget Anatoli. The Mole is leaving.
别管安纳托尼了 内奸要跑了
You gotta get a look at his face.
你得看清他的脸
We've got it, Chuck.
恰克 我们成功了
Congratulations.
恭喜完成任务
I am a spy.
我是正牌特工啦
Oh no,
不要
I am a naked spy.
我成裸体特工了
Looking good, John.
看起来不错 约翰
Feeling pretty good.
感觉更好
Yeah, that Clarence can work wonders.
克拉伦斯能创造奇迹
We here for a light lunch?
我们是来吃个便饭的吗
Yes and no.
是 也不是
I got Jeff and Lester to agree to a deal.
我让杰夫和莱斯特达成一项协议
If you could sit down with them and apologize,
如果你能坐下来跟他们道歉
if you can show them that "John Crazy" Has been put on ice,
如果你能表现出"疯狂约翰"冷静下来了
they'll drop this lawsuit thing.
他们将撤销对你的诉讼
So the question is:
问题是
you look cool; can you be cool?
你看起来平静 但内心平静吗
Lester, Jeff...
莱斯特 杰夫
I would like to apologize...
我想要对早前
...for roughing you guys up earlier; it's just, I...
打你们的事情道歉 那只是
I'm sorry, Jonathan,
抱歉 乔纳森(约翰的大名)
but sweet, sweet, sweet Lisa here
但是可爱无比的丽莎
would like some payment
想要收一下
for these sandwiches.
三明治的钱
But I didn't order 'em. No.
但是我没点 对
I did.
我点的
Oh, my God, is that tuna and pepperoni?
我的天啊 这是金枪鱼和香肠吗
Yes, it is.
是的
The tuna-roni.
金枪鱼香肠
You see,
你知道
Johnny Boy,
强尼乖乖
I need to know that you understand
我想要知道你明白
that apologies are about more than just words.
道歉并非只是口头上两句空话
Often, they're about money, and in this case, yours.
通常 他们都跟钱有关 既然这样 你来付
Keep the change, sister.
不用找了 小姐
Lester, you're pushing it.
莱斯特 要好自为之
The man apologized. Now let it go.
他已经道歉了 让它过去吧
What assurances do Jeffrey and I have
有什么能保证
that such civilized behavior is gonna continue
当我和杰夫和这怪物
when we and this
单独相处时
monster are alone together?
他还能继续这种礼貌的举止
Oh, God.
天啊
It was good.
不错
Yummy.
好吃
Lester, I promise I won't bang you guys around anymore.
莱斯特 我保证不会再欺负你们俩了
Okay, Lester-- so everything's cool.
好了 莱斯特 我们冰释前嫌
No more lawsuit.
不再有诉讼了
Yeah, we're cool.
是啊 我们冰释前嫌了
If...
如果
we seal our newfound understanding
我们新发现一种经得住考验的
in that time-tested way--
谅解方式 就是
by breaking freshly-baked bread together.
吃掉全新组合的三明治
Right? I think that's...
对吧 我觉得那
Jefferson?
杰弗里森
Mind you, there's literally no way
提醒你 无从得知这家伙
of knowing where this guy's mouth has been before this.
吃这玩意儿之前吃过啥
Fire hydrants, diseased animals,
消防栓啊 染病的动物啊
puppets.
木偶啊
Very civilized.
真文明
Oh, no.
不要
Oh, John.
约翰
Hey, there, colleague.
你好啊 工作伙伴
Peer.
同事
Uh, hey, so tell me.
问你一下哈
When should I expect
我何时能收到
to receive my international spy union card, hmm?
国际特工工会会员卡啊
You did a great job last night, Chuck.
你昨晚表现的很好 恰克
Congratulations.
祝贺你
Thank you. I appreciate that.
谢谢 感谢夸奖
Uh, so, tell me-- uh, and this is just, you know,
告诉我 这只是
between the two of us,
我们俩说说
just for the sake of conversation, but, uh--
别传到第三个人耳朵去了 但是
as far as these tests go,
迄今为止的测试
do other people usually do as well as I did?
一般特工做的都有我好吗
Or did I do, like, historically well?
还是 我是史上最棒的
Uh, listen, Chuck,
听着 恰克
I was hoping that you would be free for dinner tonight.
我希望你今晚有空能一起吃顿饭
Yeah
当然
Yeah, uh, yeah, of course.
有 当然有
In fact, I was actually going to ask you if-if you were free.
事实上 我还打算问你今晚是否有空
So, how about Traxx?
那 魔鬼镇长饭店餐馆如何
It's a restaurant down at Union Station.
是在联合车站的一家餐馆
Uh, yeah. Yeah, that sounds great.
好 好啊 听上去不错
Nothing whets the whistle like the sound of a nice long horn.
没什么比一声响亮的汽笛声更开胃了
Forget it. I'm-I'm very excited.
当我没说 太兴奋了
Well, don't be too excited.
别太兴奋
Let me finish.
让我说完
By "Excited," I-I mean, uh, cold as ice,
我的"兴奋" 指的是"冷若冰霜"
because, you know, now I am a real spy.
因为 我现在是正牌特工了
You made me proud.
我为你骄傲
Oh, I got to say, you were right.
我得说 你是对的
Feels good not to be so wound up all the time.
感觉好不意味着要时刻绷紧神经
What'd I tell you?
我怎么跟你说的
Subway can soothe the tummy and the soul.
赛百味可以安抚肠胃和心灵
Oh, did somebody say something about soothed tummies and souls?
是不是有人说到安抚肠胃和心灵
I did, and I'm happy to say
我说的 我很高兴的说
we've got ourself a changed man, Chuck.
我们的约翰大变样了 恰克
Well, uh, I guess that makes two changed men.
我觉得是两个人都大变样了
剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表