剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表
but I don't have a Stanford degree, Chuck.
可我又没有斯坦福的学位
I can't do anything else but the Buy More.
除了这儿我还能去哪儿
This job is all I have.
我就只有这份工作了
I...
我...
Chuck Bartowski? You're up.
恰克·巴托斯基 轮到你了
That's an impressive resume huh.
你的简历很引人注目
So what's a Stanford grad doing working at a Buy More?
但为什么一个斯坦福毕业生要在买♥♥多多工作呢
Uh, you know, let's just say the-the Buy More offers
事实上 买♥♥多多
more opportunities than initially meets the eye.
给职员提供了很多发展机会
Really?
是吗
For instance?
比如呢
For instance, I get to work with my
比如 我可以每天和我最好的朋友
best friend every day.
一起工作
Your best friend?
最好的朋友
Yeah.
没错
Yeah, Morgan Grimes.
摩根·格雷姆斯
The, uh, the assistant manager.
就是那个助理经理
Based on your track record,
根据你的简历
you're the cream of this Buy More crop.
你应该是买♥♥多多的头号♥种子选手
Why aren't you the assistant manager?
为什么助理经理不是你呢
Because the right guy has already got the job.
因为助理经理已经有个非常合适的人选了
I-I know that you guys are maybe gonna be
我知道你们或许想在买♥♥多多
making some changes around here,
做一定的人♥事♥变♥动♥
so I just want you to know that while I might
我想事先提一点 虽然我简历挺好看
look good on paper, I'm not the cream of the crop.
但我不是这里最好的员工
Morgan Grimes is.
应该是摩根·格雷姆斯
Okay, the Ring just made a call from the hotel.
指环组刚从酒店打了个电♥话♥
I'll connect you in while I trace it back.
我追踪到了再联♥系♥你
The target is by the pool.
目标在游泳池边
Six foot two, well built.
1米88 很壮
He's wearing a blue and white bathing suit.
他穿蓝白色的泳衣
You got that, Walker? Yeah, I got it.
听清楚了吗 沃克 听清楚了
Did you find the target?
找到目标了吗
Yeah, we found him.
找到了
Cheers.
干杯
Oh, it's so nice.
棒极了
Nice to meet you. Yeah, you, too.
很高兴见到你 我也是
Yeah, good egg. Yeah.
有潜力 没错
Really good egg, yeah.
我喜欢 我也是
Really good egg.
很有潜力的员工
Well, ha-have a good day.
祝你们愉快
Hey, you too. Take care.
你也是 保重
Get the others in here.
找到另外一个了
So, you really think this
你真的觉得
Bartowski guy is Agent Carmichael?
这个叫巴托斯基的家伙是卡尔麦克探员
Oh, it's Carmichael,all right.
肯定是他 没错的
Looks like Shaw left him behind to man the fort.
应该是肖留他来保护基地
Should we abort the mission?
那我们是不是得中止任务
No, with Shaw not here,
不 肖不在这儿
it's our best chance to infiltrate and recover
是我们深入敌营
everything he has on us.
夺回所有的好机会
Have you found the entrance into Shaw's base yet?
你找到进入肖的基地的入口了吗
No. We don't have much time.
不 我们没有那么多时间
We have to find it fast.
我们得尽快找到它
Do you want us to take out Bartowski?
需要我们带走巴托斯基吗
Not yet.
暂时不
Let's keep interviewing employees and make sure
我们继续面试 好保证肖
Shaw didn't leave any other surprises behind.
没有给我们留下别的什么惊喜
Chuck said Grimes is his best friend.
恰克说格雷姆斯是他最好的朋友
We can use both of them to our advantage.
我们可以利用这一点从中获利
What do you want me to do about the others?
那其他人准备怎么处理
I think we need to be conservative here.
为了以防万一
Terminate the rest.
剩下的全部干掉
Getting away is the best thing we could've done, babe.
度这个假真是个好主意 亲爱的
I know I haven't been the same guy lately,
我知道我最近变了很多
but since we got here,
不过自从来到这里
I gotta tell you,I feel awesome again.
不得不说 那个龙精虎猛的我又回来了
Me, too.
我也这么觉得
To us.
敬我们俩
No stress, no work, no problemas.
没有压力 没有工作 没有烦恼
The call came from Room 4305.
电♥话♥是从4305房♥打出来的
I'll head there now and search it.
我会过去搜索一下
We'll go down to the pool,
我们下去游泳池
get Devon and Ellie out of harm's way.
把戴文和艾莉带到安全的地方
Come on, flash!
快点 闪出来啊
Uh... no.
噢 不
Oh, I know, I know this.
这个 这个我知道了
I know this.
我知道了
Uh, uh, The Condor?Uh, The Jackal?
是"秃鹰" 还是"丧犬"
Chan Min Chi.
陈鸣岐
Damn it, I thought I had that one.
靠 我还以为我猜对了
This better be good.
最好你是有急事
Hey, yeah, hey, just, just checking in on the mission.
我只是确认下任务
Seeing if you guys needed anything.
看看你们需不需要帮忙
Why, are you flashing now?
怎么了 你闪出什么资料了
No, I'm not. But I thought,
没有 不过我想
you know, maybe if you throw me the rock,
或许你给我点线索
I'll pop on something.
我就能想起点什么
I don't have time for this, Bartowski.
我没工夫陪你玩 巴托斯基
Only as good as your last flash, huh?
就像上次闪过你的资料一样
2 more pinichelaters come here then.
两杯鸡尾酒 马上到
Looks good.
看着真不错
How's the water?
水温如何
What are you two doing here?
你们俩在这儿干嘛
You're not supposed to be here.
你们不应该在这儿的
I just reclaimed my awesomeness. We got a tip that
我刚找回强人的感觉 我们得到消息
the Ring was trying to turn an agent
指环组想让住在这间
staying at this hotel.
酒店的某个特工反水
You.
也就是你
Me?
我
But I'm not an agent.
可我不是特工啊
Chuck told me that I was in the clear.
恰克说我已经洗底了
Are Ellie and I in danger?
艾莉和我都有危险了吗
I don't know.
我不清楚
I can't believe they're selling the Buy More.
难以置信他们竟然要卖♥♥掉买♥♥多多
Oh, man, I think they're really serious
他们貌似是真的很想
about buying this place.
买♥♥下这破地方
Cause they have been going through
他们从大到小 巨细靡遗
it with a fine tooth comb.
全都检查了一遍
Even checking lockers.
甚至还要看更衣柜
It was really great talking to you.
很高兴和你谈话
Jeffrey Barnes?
杰夫瑞·巴恩斯
You gotta help me, Morgan.
你一定要帮我 摩根
I got contraband in my locker.
我的更衣柜里面有违♥禁♥品♥
What kind of contraband?
什么违♥禁♥品♥
Just a little something I use to take the edge off
只是我用来减压的小东西
on a stressful day.If they find it,
如果他们找到了
I'll be fired for sure.
我就必会被炒无疑
Mr. Barnes...
巴恩斯先生
Morgan, please.
摩根 拜托你了
Okay.
好吧
Okay, all right, dude.
好吧 伙计
I'm at the Ring agent's room.
我在指环组特工的房♥间
I'm going in.
要进去了
Be careful.
小心点
I'm always careful.
我一直很小心
The target is by the pool.
目标在游泳池边
Six foot two, well built.
1米88 很壮实
He's wearing a blue and white bathing suit.
他穿蓝白色的泳衣
Our operatives are in position.
我们的人已经就位了
剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表