剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表
Hey I'm Chuck. Here's a couple of things
我是恰克 有些事
you might need to know or you just forgot:
你得知道 或者你已经忘了
There's only one piece left to be cleaned up: Perry.
只需要清理掉一个人 就是派瑞
Chuck has to kill him.
恰克得杀了他
You're giving him his red test tonight?
今晚就要他做红色测试吗
Are you kidding me? Kill him here, now?
不是开玩笑吧 现在杀了他
I can't do that.
我做不到
Then you won't become a spy.
那你就成为不了一名特工
You passed the test.
你通过测试了
To them, you killed Perry.
对他们来说 是你杀了派瑞
No one can know the truth ever,
这件事不能让任何人知道
not even Sarah.
包括莎拉
You are now officially an agent.
你正式成为特工了
Included is a plane ticket to Washington.
里面有一张去华府的机票
You'll leave tonight.
你今晚就得动身
First day. Don't be nervous. Don't be nervous.
第一天 别紧张 别紧张
First day. Don't be nervous. Don't be nervous.
第一天 别紧张 别紧张
What floor? Five.
几楼来着 五
No, not five.
不 不是五楼
Oh, hey, uh, I'm so sorry to bother you.
抱歉打扰一下
You wouldn't happen to know what floor General Beckman is on?
你知不知道贝克曼将军在几楼
They told me at the front desk
前台跟我说过
and I-I just totally forgot.
可我忘了
You couldn't miss her. She's real little,
你肯定知道的 她个子很小
lots of medals, red hair.
一身勋章 红头发
Nice, nice, friendly conversation.
真是令人愉快的对话
That's good. I'm glad we did that.
很好 很高兴跟你说话
No!
不
Sir?
先生
Excuse me, sir.
抱歉 先生
This is a restricted floor.
这层楼是闲人免进的
I need a badge and a signature.
请出示徽章并签名
Sir, I can't let you examine a body
先生 你不出示国安局的徽章
without an authorized NSA badge.
我不能让你检查尸体的
Would you do me a favor?
可不可以帮个小忙
Just... one step.
后退一步就行
There, perfect.
就那 很好
What do you think you're doing?!
你到底想要干什么
It's done.
办好了
Package is intact.
东西很完整
NSA, General Beckman's office. Please hold.
国安局 贝克曼将军办公室 请稍等
NSA, General Beckman's office. Please hold.
国安局 贝克曼将军办公室 请稍等
Thank you for waiting.
感谢你耐心等待
Here we are. Thank God.
到了 谢天谢地
Hello. Thank you for waiting.
你好 感谢你的耐心等待
How's it going?
你好啊
NSA, General Beckman's office. Please hold.
国安局 贝克曼将军办公室 请稍等
Super.
很好
Hello. Thank you for waiting.
你好 感谢你的耐心等待
Yes, I'll put you right through.
好的 马上给你接通
Excuse me. Hi, my name's...
打扰一下 我叫做
Have a seat, Agent Bartowski.
请坐 巴托斯基探员
The General knows you're here.
将军知道你来了
NSA.
国安局
Right. Yeah, of course she knows I'm here.
是啊 她当然知道我来了
Oh, God, these things are
天啊 这玩意真是
incredibly uncomfortable.
太不舒服了
Is there a particular place
你们有没有什么地方
that you like to put this?
专门用来放这个的
'Cause I'm always having...
我老是
Oh, right, yes.
对 没错
Sorry about... Finger always on the slide,
抱歉 手指老是放在安全栓上
and you know, totally empty so...
看 压根就是空的
But I hear you. Safety first.
不过我懂 安全第一
A pleasure as always, General.
很高兴与你会面 将军
The pleasure's all mine, Diane.
我的荣幸 戴安
Mr. Bartowski.
巴托斯基先生
For God's sake,
我拜托你了
put that gun away. You're a spy now.
把枪收起来 你是个特工了
Well, that's, that's actually what I wanted
这个 这恰好是
to talk to you about, General.
我想跟你谈的 将军
Your first assignment just arrived.
刚收到你的第一个任务
The CIA wants you in Rome right away.
中情局想让你马上去罗马
Uh, what? Excuse me, right away?
啥 抱歉 马上
Mm-hmm. You will be posing
你将装扮成一名
as a independently wealthy young expatriate.
年轻富有的侨民
That way, your jet-setting lifestyle
这样你跟一些有影响的人
and influential associates won't draw attention.
飞来飞去就不会引起注意
Here is where you'll be staying.
这是你的住处
Obviously, you will be afforded
而且 将会给你提供
all the accoutrements that go with it:
所有相应的装备
cars, clothes, a yearly stipend.
车子 衣服 还有每年的补贴
Huh? What? Yearly?
什么 每年
Yearly stipend?
每年的补贴
This is all moving very, very fast, don't you think?
有点太快了 不觉得吗
The NSA has spent three years
国安局花了三年时间
and countless millions of dollars
以及数百万美元
helping you reach your potential.
来挖掘你的潜力
There's nothing fast about it.
这可一点也不快
I get that. I do.
我懂的 真的
I do, General, and I certainly don't
我懂 将军 而且我真不想
want to come across
表现得好像
as being ungrateful for the, the villa
对别♥墅♥ 豪车 还有补贴
or the car or the stipend.
不知感恩
I'm just not sure that I am really ready
我只是不确定自己是否已经准备好
to pack up and move somewhere to live
收拾一切然后搬去某地
this whole new life
去过全新的生活
when I'm just starting to become comfortable
因为我刚开始习惯
with the life I'm living... right now, you know?
现在的这种生活
What exactly did you think
你认为我们训练你
we were training you for, Mr. Bartowski?
到底是为了什么 巴托斯基先生
I don't... I don't really know what to say, General.
我不 我不知道怎么说 将军
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
Is not an option!
这不是个选择
I understand that the hand-wringing
我理解这种手足无措
and the second-guessing are all part of your process.
和思想上的反复会是你整个进程的一部分
Here's what I'm offering:
我可以提供的是
take the week off, anywhere you want, on us.
放一周假 随便去哪 我们出钱
But afterwards, I expect
但这之后 我希望
you back in Washington and ready to assemble your team.
你回到华府 准备好召集你的队伍
Is that understood?
听懂了吗
Hang on. Um, back up a second.
稍等 回去一点点
What do you mean by
你那句话什么意思
"My" Team?
"我的"队伍
You didn't think we were going to send you to Rome alone?
你不会觉得我们会让你一个人去罗马吧
You'll have your pick of our top agents,
你可以挑选我们最顶尖的探员
whoever you want.
任何人
So where will we be sending you, Mr. Bartowski?
你想去哪呢 巴托斯基先生
Bali? Bora Bora?
巴厘岛 博拉博拉岛
Burbank.
伯班克
Bob Hope Airport, to be exact.
更准确地说是鲍勃赫普机场
I see.
明白
And will you be requiring a companion ticket?
是否需要一张陪同票呢
No, thanks.
不了 谢谢
She's still there.
她还在那儿
That's, uh, that's fantastic news. Okay.
这 这真是个好消息 好的
Thank you.
谢谢
Enough of the suspense, babe.
别吊胃口了 宝贝
One word, Devon: Africa.
两个字 戴文 非洲
Africa?
非洲
剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表