剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表
Test? Yeah. No problem.
测试 没问题
I'm a whiz with a number two pencil. Scantron.
我最擅长用2B铅笔涂答题卡了
Chuck, if you fail to complete the mission, which you'll undertake by yourself,
恰克 如果这次独♥立♥行动失败的话
then you'll go back to your old life.
你就要回归你原本的生活了
But if you succeed, you will be promoted.
如果成功了 你会晋级
No more Buy More, no more handlers.
再没有买♥♥多多的工作 没有经办人
Just real missions for a real spy.
做一个真正的特工 完成真正的任务
You will be based out of Rome.
你将会驻扎罗马
Your cover will be that of a billionaire industrialist.
你的新身份会是一个有着亿万家产的实业家
Serious-- seriously?
真的
Molto bene!
太好了(意大利语)
I love it! This is fantastic.
我喜欢 这太棒了
We're all going to have to brush up on our Italiano.
我们都要去复习下意大利语了
Do you know what I mean?
对吧
No, Chuck. Just you.
不 恰克 只是你
Agents Walker and Shaw will be based in DC
沃克探员和肖会在华府
and continue to head counter-Ring operations there.
继续从事反指环组织的工作
You will deploy before them
你比他们早出发
Dc?
华府
D... dc.
华...府
Not... not Rome.
不是...罗马
You will get your mission specifics tomorrow.
具体指令会在明天下达
Your spy test will start then.
特工测试也于明日开始
Good luck.
祝好运
You can do this, Chuck.
你没问题的 恰克
You can pass this test.
你可以通过考试的
It's everything you've been working toward.
这是你一直以来的目标
Me...
我
A real spy.
一个真正的特工
In Rome, no less.
还是在罗马
Congratulations, Chuck.
恭喜 恰克
It looks like you're going to get everything that you always wanted.
你马上就要得到一直以来梦寐以求的了
Morning, Chuck.
早上好 恰克
Ga-- what?
啊 搞什么
Hi.
你好
How-how long have you been here?
你在那多久了
Or are you really here?
还是我眼花了
I... I could be asleep right now.
我可能是在做梦
I very well could be asleep right now.
很可能我还在睡觉
I have some of the most vivid dreamssometimes...
我经常会做一些特别真实的梦
Chuck, you're awake.
恰克 你是清醒的
Please sit down. Your mission has started.
请坐 你的任务开始了
This is how a real agent
这就是一个真正的特工
gets missions in the field.
接外勤任务的形式
What, you surprising them in the kitchen?
怎么 你去厨房♥吓他们
That must involve a lot of travel.
那你得满世界跑了
Focus, Chuck. From here on in,
注意力集中 恰克 从现在开始
my role is to observe and report.
我的角色就是观察和报告
More of like a proctor than a partner.
更像是监考人 而不是搭档
What's this thing?
这什么玩意儿
What-what are you doing? What are you doing?
你干吗 你干吗
Are you writing something? Are you writing about me?
你在写什么吗 你在记录我吗
Are you grading me?
你在给我打分
Uh, think of it more like,
你可以把它想成
recording the experience for history.
记录历史进程
Sure.
没问题
Good morning, Chuck.
早上好 恰克
Your mission centers around this man,
你的任务围绕这个人展开
Anatoli Zevlovski.
安纳托尼·扎夫洛斯基
A Russian FSB agent.
俄♥罗♥斯♥的联邦安♥全♥局♥特工
He's in Los Angeles to meet
他会跟一个人在洛杉矶会面
with a person we believe works for us.
而这个人应该是我们的人
Who-who "Us," General?
"我们"是指谁啊 将军
It's a recording, Chuck.
这是录像 恰克
What's that?
什么
A mole within the CIA,
中情局的内奸
who has been selling secrets to Anatoli,
一直在给安纳托尼卖♥♥情报
who then sells them to the Ring.
然后安纳托尼卖♥♥给指环组
This mole is responsible for the deaths
这个内奸已经造成了
of hundreds of civilians and nine of our agents.
数百平民和九名特工的死亡
We have intel that Anatoli is meeting with him, or her,
我们得到的情报显示今晚
at the Cobalt Hotel and Spa tonight.
安纳托尼和内奸将在科巴特水疗酒店会面
Your mission is to ascertain the identity of the mole.
你的任务就是去确认那个内奸的身份
You will stakeout the hotel's entrance
你去监视酒店入口
and let Anatoli lead you to the mole.
通过安纳托尼找到那名内奸
Wait! That's all I need to know?
等等 这就是我所有的情报
How can that be all I need to know?
这怎么能是我得到的全部情况呢
Is there a rewind on this thing?
这玩意能重播吗
What's the deal? Come on.
怎么弄 拜托
That just really self-destructed, did it not?
这还真是自我毁灭啊
That-that's like in the movies.
跟电影里演的一样
That's incredible.
太不可思议了
Well, I got it, anyway.
不过我还是明白了
Take out Anatoli and find the mole.
搞定安纳托尼 找出内奸
Done and done.
明白了
Still with the writing. What is this?
还在写呢 什么意思
Like-like the CIA's permanent record?
中情局的永久记录吗
It's just like in junior high.
就跟初中一样
Pretty much.
差不多
Really?
真的
So... so you're saying
你是说
that's got all the greatest hits in it, huh?
那些最棒的瞬间都记录下来了是吗
All the, uh, daring escapes,
那些 脱离险境
and last-second bomb defusions, and-and I would hope, uh,
还有最后时刻的炸♥弹♥拆除 我还希望
all of the world-class stakeout mixes.
记录了那些世界级的监视组合
Yeah.
是啊
Everything is in here.
所有东西都在里边
We've definitely been through a lot.
我们确实经历了很多
I mean, not-not just us.
不只我们俩
Casey, as well.
还有凯西
Yeah, Casey, as well. That guy.
是啊 还有凯西 那家伙
Speaking-speaking of stakeouts...
说到监视
uh, you're going to be at the stakeout tonight, right?
你今晚会在监视现场的吧
Right.
对
Shaw will quarterback from the Castle.
肖会留在堡垒里指挥
But, so, so, this is like, um,
但是 这应该是
our last mission together.
我们最后一次共同执行任务了
Seems like we should do something special.
是不是应该做点特别的事
Something special will be you completing your mission
特别之处就在于你要完成自己的任务
and becoming a spy, Chuck.
成为一个特工 恰克
Of course, of course.
当然 当然
I'm just saying...
我只是说
last mission.
最后一次任务
Kind of makes you think.
会让你浮想联翩
Old times.
旧时光
Good times.
美好的时光
Dangerous, but-but good.
又危险 又美好
Yeah. It does.
是啊 确实
I'll see you tonight.
今晚见
See you tonight.
今晚见
Chin up, please.
抬起下巴
This is Clarence, my tailor.
这是我的裁缝 克拉伦斯
What is this about?
这是干什么
Well, this is about... Mmm!
这是为了
You lookin' good, Mike!
你状态不错 麦老板
You losing weight?
你在减肥
Thank you, Clarence. I have.
谢谢 克拉伦斯 我减了一点
I ask again: Why am I here?
我再问一遍 叫我来干吗
You're here because I want to help you try
叫你来 是因为我想帮你
to smooth out some of those jagged edges.
磨掉些棱角
剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表